Ohio is a crappy state

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
driven through it a few times

boring

butitgets a lot of attn in pres elections

Plus they have sucky foot ball teams LOL.. Of course I am originally from Pittsburgh so any football team from OHIO is our enemy

I've spent a lot of time over the years working in Cleveland. I actually have a lot of respect for the rust-belt states that have had to completely reinvent themselves economically in the past 50 years. It's been a hard slog, and there is still a lot of work to do, but the people of Ohio have a great capacity for hard work and weathering rough times.

boring

Then you need to get off the interstate. Ohio has some of the prettiest small towns you'll find anywhere. I recommend Greenville, OH as a good starting point. If you don't like Greenville, you don't like anything.

boring

One good thing about it, is that Romney doesn't need it to win electoral votes, if he carries CO and WI. And look what just came in??? :D

Friday, October 26, 2012

President Obama and Mitt Romney are now tied in the critical battleground state of Wisconsin. 49%-49%.

This race remains a Toss-Up in the Rasmussen Reports Electoral College Projections. Obama carried Wisconsin by a 56% to 42% margin in 2008.

Election 2012: Wisconsin President - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited:
If they vote for Obama they're complete morons.

I've been everywhere in the US, and Ohio has...by far...the most beautiful cities and towns in the country.

Nice folks too.

If you've ever driven north out of Kentucky into Cincinnati, or east on 2 into Cleveland, you know exactly what I mean.

Get off the interstate and on to US-30, US-6, OH-66, US-20, US-23, US-52 and OH-9...see the real Ohio, then come back and tell us it's "boring".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6irfBMm48g]Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Ohio - (live audio 1970) - YouTube[/ame]

Besides Michigan, everyday state in this country has great things to offer. :) Just Kidding Michigan even you have great things. Ann Arbor is actually a really nice place.

I've been everywhere in the US, and Ohio has...by far...the most beautiful cities and towns in the country.

Nice folks too.

If you've ever driven north out of Kentucky into Cincinnati, or east on 2 into Cleveland, you know exactly what I mean.

Get off the interstate and on to US-30, US-6, OH-66, US-20, US-23, US-52 and OH-9...see the real Ohio, then come back and tell us it's "boring".

One thing is for sure, driving north on I-75 and you come around that bend in the "Cut in the Hill" and there's downtown Cincinnati in all her glory. There is no build up to the city. You can't see her from a distance. It's just BAM!!! Then you cross the bridge and she swallows you up and then she's gone.

Pittsburgh and Cleveland though, you can smell them as you approach. You'll be 100 miles away, and that stench of nastiness hits you, you will turn around.

Forum List

Back