Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’

ClosedCaption will be along momentarily to tell us all how to feel about this ground breaking travesty.

Please hold......

Why would I tell you how to feel? You already called it a travesty.

Thanks
Stupid cop, stupid driver. End story
Feel free to list the "stupid" actions of the driver...
Staring down a cop

If there was any staring down, it was both ways. Is that a special privilege that cops have, but is denied to the general public?

You said you seem to remember he didn't use his signal. Now you are reversing to say he did use it just not when he was supposed to using the cops lie as a cover for your own lie because you don't know when he used his turn signal, you're just repeating what the cops excuse was.

Of course you ignore his other excuse that eye contact is suspicious because that doesn't fit your faggotry
Oh lookie, a lib using a homosexual slur. What a phoney you all are. I seem to remember means I was going by memory, get it asswipe? You're claiming to know my memory better than me?

Which memory are you using now? The one that didn't remember him using the signal at all or the other memory that says he used it?

But this is what you guys do, the issue isn't the fuckup, it's always somebody else's fault. The mean cop pulled me over because I'm black, wwwwaaaaaaaa. Life is so unfair.

Grow the fuck up and learn to act civilized.

I'm grown thanks, just want to know why you lied about it then contridicted yourself blaming your faulty memory. That's all....And how you know the guy didnt use it properly. Cause the cop said so? He also said he pulled him over for eye contact...which story do you believe and why do you think the he's lying about the eye contact but telling the truth about the signal.
I didn't lie. You did. You're just a stupid asshole proving it over and over again.
He said he was pulled over for eye contact, not the cop.

Do the retard routine out in the real world and you'll get your tune up soon enough.
The officer said he stopped him because he made eye contact with him (the officer).
Now you are compounding lying with illiteracy.
Never a good combo...

Either this guy is flat out lying or his memory is lying. Lmao...this fucking guy blames it all on the guy like, how dare he use his signal and eyes!!!

You said you seem to remember he didn't use his signal. Now you are reversing to say he did use it just not when he was supposed to using the cops lie as a cover for your own lie because you don't know when he used his turn signal, you're just repeating what the cops excuse was.

Of course you ignore his other excuse that eye contact is suspicious because that doesn't fit your faggotry
Oh lookie, a lib using a homosexual slur. What a phoney you all are. I seem to remember means I was going by memory, get it asswipe? You're claiming to know my memory better than me?

Which memory are you using now? The one that didn't remember him using the signal at all or the other memory that says he used it?

But this is what you guys do, the issue isn't the fuckup, it's always somebody else's fault. The mean cop pulled me over because I'm black, wwwwaaaaaaaa. Life is so unfair.

I'm grown thanks, just want to know why you lied about it then contridicted yourself blaming your faulty memory. That's all....And how you know the guy didnt use it properly. Cause the cop said so? He also said he pulled him over for eye contact...which story do you believe and why do you think the he's lying about the eye contact but telling the truth about the signal.
I didn't lie. You did. You're just a stupid asshole proving it over and over again.
He said he was pulled over for eye contact, not the cop.

Do the retard routine out in the real world and you'll get your tune up soon enough.
The officer said he stopped him because he made eye contact with him (the officer).
Now you are compounding lying with illiteracy.
Never a good combo...

Either this guy is flat out lying or his memory is lying. Lmao...this fucking guy blames it all on the guy like, how dare he use his signal and eyes!!!
Well no, you're just too fucking stupid to follow simple words. I hope to hell you aren't driving. People like you will always have problems with cops but that's what we pay them for.

The too stupid excuse doesnt explain why you said something that you knew wasnt true. Your bad.
You're a liar. You can't comprehend simple discussions, which is why people like you get jammed up with cops. You probably won't understand why, but perhaps with repeated pain association you'll learn what not to do.

Don't play games with me you stupid cvnt. I didn't contradict myself. You lied when you claimed I lied. You argue like a 5 year old.
Yes you did contradict yourself. You also lied and tried to cover for it. You got busted. Deal with it.

Its already been posted numerous times asshole. The first time by you.
Wrong, have your babysitter sit down and explain the big words to you.
Saying the driver didnt use his turn signal is not "big words". You just got caught in a lie and you are compounding it by assuming you are smart enough to deny it.
No, I said I seem to recall. You don't understand what that means, we get it. You're a fucking moron that couldn't hack high school. All that just to try to make the issue about me instead of you mealy mouthed punks trying to blame the cop doing his job.
You said that as well but the point was that you said he didnt use his turn signal. You were wrong. Now youre lying trying to cover it up but failing miserably. Maybe the people around you are stupid hicks but people on this forum are smarter than you are every day of the week. Try again to convince me you are not lying.
Wrong. I didn't say that, you're just too stupid to read. The words are still there, you can't lie your way out of it, Sport.
We know the words are still there. Thats why its so funny you keep saying you never said it when it was quoted a couple of pages back. I bet you wish you had never said something that dumb more than you are concerned with being caught in your lie attempting to cover it up. :laugh:

Wrong, have your babysitter sit down and explain the big words to you.
Saying the driver didnt use his turn signal is not "big words". You just got caught in a lie and you are compounding it by assuming you are smart enough to deny it.
No, I said I seem to recall. You don't understand what that means, we get it. You're a fucking moron that couldn't hack high school. All that just to try to make the issue about me instead of you mealy mouthed punks trying to blame the cop doing his job.
You said that as well but the point was that you said he didnt use his turn signal. You were wrong. Now youre lying trying to cover it up but failing miserably. Maybe the people around you are stupid hicks but people on this forum are smarter than you are every day of the week. Try again to convince me you are not lying.
Wrong. I didn't say that, you're just too stupid to read. The words are still there, you can't lie your way out of it, Sport.
We know the words are still there. Thats why its so funny you keep saying you never said it when it was quoted a couple of pages back. I bet you wish you had never said something that dumb more than you are concerned with being caught in your lie attempting to cover it up. :laugh:
I said you were a stupid asshole and you proved it many times. You can't understand what those words mean.

Look, cops love meeting guys like you. If they wanted a boring desk job they'd have one but arrogant stupid assholes give them something to do. They call it job security.

I said you were a stupid asshole and you proved it many times. You can't understand what those words mean.

Look, cops love meeting guys like you. If they wanted a boring desk job they'd have one but arrogant stupid assholes give them something to do. They call it job security.
"he didnt use his turn signal" means he didnt use his turn signal unless you were speaking another language I never heard of. Since he did use his turn signal that means you got caught in a lie.

No. Cops hate meeting me if they are assholes. I've already gotten one fired and embarrassed several others..

"he didnt use his turn signal" means he didnt use his turn signal unless you were speaking another language I never heard of. Since he did use his turn signal that means you got caught in a lie.

No. Cops hate meeting me if they are assholes. I've already gotten one fired and embarrassed several others..
Right. Fucking a football is all you're good for. I said I seem to remember but you are too stupid too understand what they means and since you literally have nothing else you want to try to make that the issue. So no, you didn't get anyone in trouble, you fucked your football pretending it was a cop. You're a dumb fuck on the internet that should have stayed in school instead of dropping out so you could hold your balls on the street corner thinking you were cool.

Right. Fucking a football is all you're good for. I said I seem to remember but you are too stupid too understand what they means and since you literally have nothing else you want to try to make that the issue. So no, you didn't get anyone in trouble, you fucked your football pretending it was a cop. You're a dumb fuck on the internet that should have stayed in school instead of dropping out so you could hold your balls on the street corner thinking you were cool.
You fuck footballs? Thats an odd habit you have there boy. However that has nothing to do with the fact you got busted lying. Its just more stuff to mock you over.

You fuck footballs? Thats an odd habit you have there boy. However that has nothing to do with the fact you got busted lying. Its just more stuff to mock you over.
I asked you before to post the lie and you couldn't. You can't read beyond 5th grade and apparently no one around to walk you through them big words.

I asked you before to post the lie and you couldn't. You can't read beyond 5th grade and apparently no one around to walk you through them big words.
I dont care what you asked me. If you dont remember what you typed then go back and look at it. You ignored the first time your lie was posted. You said he didnt use his turn signal and the fact are that he did. You arent doing a good job fooling anyone. Everybody knows you got caught in a lie.

Forum List

Back