Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’

You said you seem to remember he didn't use his signal. Now you are reversing to say he did use it just not when he was supposed to using the cops lie as a cover for your own lie because you don't know when he used his turn signal, you're just repeating what the cops excuse was.

Of course you ignore his other excuse that eye contact is suspicious because that doesn't fit your faggotry
Oh lookie, a lib using a homosexual slur. What a phoney you all are. I seem to remember means I was going by memory, get it asswipe? You're claiming to know my memory better than me?

Which memory are you using now? The one that didn't remember him using the signal at all or the other memory that says he used it?

But this is what you guys do, the issue isn't the fuckup, it's always somebody else's fault. The mean cop pulled me over because I'm black, wwwwaaaaaaaa. Life is so unfair.

Grow the fuck up and learn to act civilized.

I'm grown thanks, just want to know why you lied about it then contridicted yourself blaming your faulty memory. That's all....And how you know the guy didnt use it properly. Cause the cop said so? He also said he pulled him over for eye contact...which story do you believe and why do you think the he's lying about the eye contact but telling the truth about the signal.
I didn't lie. You did. You're just a stupid asshole proving it over and over again.
He said he was pulled over for eye contact, not the cop.

Do the retard routine out in the real world and you'll get your tune up soon enough.

You said you seem to remember he didn't use his signal. Now you are reversing to say he did use it just not when he was supposed to using the cops lie as a cover for your own lie because you don't know when he used his turn signal, you're just repeating what the cops excuse was.

Of course you ignore his other excuse that eye contact is suspicious because that doesn't fit your faggotry
Oh lookie, a lib using a homosexual slur. What a phoney you all are. I seem to remember means I was going by memory, get it asswipe? You're claiming to know my memory better than me?

Which memory are you using now? The one that didn't remember him using the signal at all or the other memory that says he used it?

But this is what you guys do, the issue isn't the fuckup, it's always somebody else's fault. The mean cop pulled me over because I'm black, wwwwaaaaaaaa. Life is so unfair.

I'm grown thanks, just want to know why you lied about it then contridicted yourself blaming your faulty memory. That's all....And how you know the guy didnt use it properly. Cause the cop said so? He also said he pulled him over for eye contact...which story do you believe and why do you think the he's lying about the eye contact but telling the truth about the signal.
Don't play games with me you stupid cvnt. I didn't contradict myself. You lied when you claimed I lied. You argue like a 5 year old.

This thread shows why so many have problems with cops. They're are stupid, argumentative, liars and uneducated. Probably too stupid for a halfway decent job but I guess we are supposed to believe it's whitey's fault.

Post the lie asshole.
Its already been posted numerous times asshole. The first time by you.
Wrong, have your babysitter sit down and explain the big words to you.
Saying the driver didnt use his turn signal is not "big words". You just got caught in a lie and you are compounding it by assuming you are smart enough to deny it.
No, I said I seem to recall. You don't understand what that means, we get it. You're a fucking moron that couldn't hack high school. All that just to try to make the issue about me instead of you mealy mouthed punks trying to blame the cop doing his job.
You said that as well but the point was that you said he didnt use his turn signal. You were wrong. Now youre lying trying to cover it up but failing miserably. Maybe the people around you are stupid hicks but people on this forum are smarter than you are every day of the week. Try again to convince me you are not lying.
Wrong. I didn't say that, you're just too stupid to read. The words are still there, you can't lie your way out of it, Sport.

Don't play games with me you stupid cvnt. I didn't contradict myself. You lied when you claimed I lied. You argue like a 5 year old.

Which memory are you using again? The one where he didn't use the turn signal or the one where he did?

Doesn't matter, either you're a liar or your memory betrayed you.

Which memory are you using again? The one where he didn't use the turn signal or the one where he did?

Doesn't matter, either you're a liar or your memory betrayed you.
Now you're shifting it again. Like I said, have someone explain it to you.

And yes, a cop forum, don't try to pass yourself off as one.

I bet you're in a Badass forum so now you think you are one. Which memory was it again? Ice is all like, I didn't lie..it...it was my memory! Not me!

It's hilarious...the man was told that although HE DID SIGNAL PRIOR TO HIS TURN he did not signal 100 feet before he reached the corner.
How many posters would defend this if it were them or their family members???

Then to be told he was stopped because he looked another man in the eye...when did that become probable cause to stop a driver.
Maybe the opinions would be different had it happened to a person of a different race.

When did eyeballing a cop become probable cause? Probably about the same time that people started shooting cops out of the blue.

You stupid fucks who have never received ANY police training crack me up. Do you have ANY idea how many criminals are arrested or have been arrested over the years because of a cop's instincts?

I bet if that guy had eyeballed the cop and the cop pulled him over and your sister or daughter was in his trunk you would have been damned glad he had done so.
Actually it is apparent that you are stupid AND ignorant of probable cause.

I look at everyone I meet by looking them in the eye. That's something that adults tend to do, unless the darkies should look at the ground when certain people pass.

Concerning your hilarious " trunk" scenario, also showcases your ignorance of "the fruit of the poisonous tree" doctrine.

I didn't lie. You did. You're just a stupid asshole proving it over and over again.
He said he was pulled over for eye contact, not the cop.

Do the retard routine out in the real world and you'll get your tune up soon enough.
The officer said he stopped him because he made eye contact with him (the officer).
Now you are compounding lying with illiteracy.
Never a good combo...

Forum List

Back