Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’

reconmark

Gold Member
May 13, 2014
The Bloomfields. Oakland County Mi.
The officer is seen telling Felton he pulled him over for not signalling a turn 100 feet before doing so...

Felton then asks the officer again why he would pull him over.

“Because you made direct eye contact with me, and you held on to it while I was passing you,” the officer admits.

Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’
LOL. The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?

The officer is seen telling Felton he pulled him over for not signalling a turn 100 feet before doing so...

“Because you made direct eye contact with me, and you held on to it while I was passing you,” the officer admits.

LOL. The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?

And you think that is appropriate behavior for a cop? Really?

And you think that is appropriate behavior for a cop? Really?
Sure. Assholes love to be outraged. It was a public service.

The cop has alread been reprimanded and counseled to give better customer service.

Let's move on.

Ah so you can see inside the mind of a cop you've never met.
Coppologists. God love 'em.

The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?
Because this kind of feather-ruffling is something which very easily could become one of those "I thought he was reaching into his waistband" shootings that provoke major riots.

A smart cop would simply respond very neutrally to the "dumb-fuck's" questions as he's writing the summons, hand the summons to the "dumb-fuck," and say goodbye.

Oh boy, just add this to the list of things the USMB'ers will excuse as being a valid reason for harassing someone using their badge.

It's hilarious...the man was told that although HE DID SIGNAL PRIOR TO HIS TURN he did not signal 100 feet before he reached the corner.
How many posters would defend this if it were them or their family members???

Then to be told he was stopped because he looked another man in the eye...when did that become probable cause to stop a driver.
Maybe the opinions would be different had it happened to a person of a different race.

Many of us have maintained eye contact with a cop and forced him/her to turn away from the gaze. And if you have vid and camera feed, even better.

Forum List

Back