Oh, She Admittedly Passes Out Every So Often -

Again have you idiots have any actual proof....

You have been speculating for ages now with no proof... The woman collapse because she had pneumonia and over did it...

Trump is Obese and probably has other complications (we don't know for sure except he gave us a joke of a Medical note).

One candidate gave us a professional medical assessment from a highly respected doctor, Trump gave use a joke letter from a guy he didn't even know the name of...

Explain to us how an Obese man at 70 can't provide information on his own health...

Oh I forgot the constitution doesn't allow us to compel him to give us that information...
head_up_ass_butt_democrat_think_tank_mousepad-p144425213955773365trak_400.jpg

When Trump can't get through a speech without hacking up a lung, or attend an event with out folks holding onto his arms or see him buckling to the ground, then I think it is fair to say you can be just as concerned.

The rigorous campaign hasn't seemed to slow him down.

Hey you have no proof, again weird shit floating inside your mind is not proof...

Can you explain the almost daily missteps he has made on the campaign to date...
Oh you and your illery......:lol:

Again have you idiots have any actual proof....

You have been speculating for ages now with no proof... The woman collapse because she had pneumonia and over did it...

Trump is Obese and probably has other complications (we don't know for sure except he gave us a joke of a Medical note).

One candidate gave us a professional medical assessment from a highly respected doctor, Trump gave use a joke letter from a guy he didn't even know the name of...

Explain to us how an Obese man at 70 can't provide information on his own health...

Oh I forgot the constitution doesn't allow us to compel him to give us that information...

An "assessment" from a doctor who is on Hillary's payroll isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Forum List

Back