Oh OH- I guess Palin's Political career isn't OVER after all.

oh the other stations were covering it alright, and all of them were reporting it with scorn at the american people for EVEN questioning it. I guess there is some here who watch other stations besides Fox like you and others here love to regurgitate over and over.

GIve us a tape or transcript of such a scornful reporting...I'm sure it will be easy since they "all" did it.

Hell, just go look up Chrissy Matthew, Keith Olbermann, your alls hero, Rachel Maddow.
try Katie Couric, etc etc etc. have fun.

YOU made the charge; providing the proof is up to you.

It just gets old to hear on a daily basis, oh, this is the true test of Palin's appeal. This crisis is the defining moment for Palin. Palin is not a serious contender for President. Time after time we get media spin. I know for a fact, whoever becomes the Republican candidate or a Tea Party possibility will have the full vemon from the left they accuse the right of having.

And that is the truth liberty. The two main conductors of the venom will remain the Republican "water carriers" to FOX and the left wing Dem lovers over at MSNBC with CNN continuing to straddle the middle for dear life.

I am just tired of Palin even being considered for any office other than Fish and Wildlife in Nome. And the sad part is i can blame it all on McCain.
If it was not for his Hail Mary attempt to boost his image and give himself a shot against an avalanche of Obama support by putting Palin on the ticket, she would still be fighting lawsuits in Juneau and maybe thinking about running for another term.
ROFLMAO

if you REALLY believe that, you are fucking delusional

CNN's talkers (Wolf Blitzer, John King, Andersen Cooper, etc.) consistently include a balance of Republicans and Democrats, liberals and conservatives as their guest panelists. Erick Erickson of Red State is a CNN contributor, as is David Gergen, Ed Rollins, Bill Bennett and other conservatives. Frequently when James Carville is part of panel discussions, his conservative wife Mary Matalin is at his side. CNN's national networking also has the fastest feed. Just this morning, they were the first to announce the trouble brewing in the streets of Cairo with live reporting, and that wasn't picked up by MSNBC until a good 10 minutes later.

Hell, just go look up Chrissy Matthew, Keith Olbermann, your alls hero, Rachel Maddow.
try Katie Couric, etc etc etc. have fun.

I know, don't you love how the Left just get so worked up that people like Rush or Hannity have a voice when their list of extremist whack jobs is endless. And I'm fine with that, I believe in free speech. I just get tired of their whining attacks anyone is allowed to disagree with them.

When the right wing noise machine directs and choreographs news content, there's a problem. How would you feel if the left had such extremists yammering OPINIONS all day long that often are so outrageous they take center stage over the actual news event?

I think she is serving a great service but I don't want her as president, she isn't qualified but that hasn't stopped us before. If the governors job was too much for her being president is 10 times worse. Besides she will need to learn some geography.

I would bet she knows we don't have 57 states.:lol:

Funny that the easiest gaff to remember is the ONLY thing that sticks in the brains of some of you cons. There just...isn't...room...up...there...for anything else. It's like knowing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" but you can't remember the rest of it. Pathetic children posing as adults. Yeah, that was an insult.

I would bet she knows we don't have 57 states.:lol:

We can hope so.....(wondering if you think that is the ONLY qualification she needs)

WHAT qualifications did the Obama have to run for President?

Is it already time for Obama supporters to start responding to questions like that the same way Bush supporters still do?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh......
Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama......

WHAT qualifications did the Obama have to run for President?

Well, the ones that counted are:

1. at least 35 years old

2. natural born citizen of U.S.

3. resident of U.S. 14 years.

Everything else is what the voters want. They can even pick actors for Prez if they want.

So Experience doesn't factor in winning?

Except for absolutes and constants, modern society regularly changes. What worked ten years ago, may no longer work today. Anyone with a grasp of civics, a SOLID grasp of evolving demographics (and why), and recognition of the outside influences that contribute heavily to the country's success or failure, can step into the Oval Office without a problem. The problem then becomes dealing with 535 legislative members, as well as the enormous bureaucracy that already exists when he/she sits down to start doing the job, and finding the right recipe for navigating it all with the ultimate goal of what's best for the country as a whole.

:lol::lol::lol:
Palin Outraises Romney, Rivals
SNIP:
By Jeremy P. Jacobs
January 31, 2011 | 3:19 PM
Share Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin led her potential rivals for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination in end-of-the-year fundraising, nosing ahead of her closest competitor, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney .....

CNN Poll: Palin unfavorable rating at all time high
January 19th, 2011

Washington (CNN) - A new national poll indicates that 56% of all Americans have an unfavorable view of Sarah Palin, an all-time high for the former Alaska governor. That 56% unfavorable figure is up 7% from just before the midterm elections, according to a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released Wednesday morning.

..... According to the survey, Palin's unfavorable rating is up 10% among women, compared to just 3% among men, and among independent voters, her unfavorable rating has grown a whopping 14%.
What "Stephanie" conveniently failed to mention was Pailin's standing in the current national polls. Raising money from the conservative faithful is one thing - attracting the votes of the moderate center/independents/women is quite another!

why the hell should I have mentioned that. Nobody has said she is running for anything.:lol:
And if you are going to post a poll, could you find one that has some credibility.

Would you prefer to look at ALL the polls? They're here, starting with her tracking numbers and then move on to specific questions:

Political Figures: P

1. at least 35 years old

Everything else is what the voters want. They can even pick actors for Prez if they want.

Except for absolutes and constants, modern society regularly changes. What worked ten years ago, may no longer work today. Anyone with a grasp of civics, a SOLID grasp of evolving demographics (and why), and recognition of the outside influences that contribute heavily to the country's success or failure, can step into the Oval Office without a problem. The problem then becomes dealing with 535 legislative members, as well as the enormous bureaucracy that already exists when he/she sits down to start doing the job, and finding the right recipe for navigating it all with the ultimate goal of what's best for the country as a whole.

familyguy0.gif

1. at least 35 years old

but doesnt Palin have those 3 as well

;)

Why yes she does.

Well I think it's about time someone started a rumor that her parents were refugees and she came over on a boat from Russia wrapped in nothing but swaddling cloth. By the time she runs, the loons will actually believe it.

GO PALIN GO! She is the ticket for a second Obama term. Between her and Bachmann, the GOP is totally screwed. Can you say Christine O'Donnell?

Christine O'Donnell was actually quite knowledgeable. A little silly, but at least she is well-read.

familyguy0.gif

I see you fixed it before I could. It's so sad when a "teacher" gets so furious he doesn't bother to double-check his own work.

GO PALIN GO! She is the ticket for a second Obama term. Between her and Bachmann, the GOP is totally screwed. Can you say Christine O'Donnell?

Christine O'Donnell was actually quite knowledgeable. A little silly, but at least she is well-read.

Really? She could have fooled me with the whole "no such thing as the separation of church & state" debacle.

Palin quit because she could not handle the pressure.

Huntsman has resigned to run for President.

The line I put in bold....

How do you know?

She said otherwise.

So I assume she is a liar too?
Jar, you CHOOSE to believe that's the true and/or only reasons Palin quit her job. You do realize this...don't you?

A liar? Maybe. Deceived? Perhaps. We can only judge her on her behavior.

And exactly what makes you think she quit due to the pressure?

Seems as a governor she had plenty of pressure but didnt quit until the lawsuyits and allegations started to take more time away from her responsibilities.

She certainly had a lot of pressure as a candidate yet she didnt quit.

SO why would you not believe her when she says otherwise as the reason she quit?
Hasn't it already been established that ALL politicos are liars? Do you believe EVERY politico when they say anything? Do you take ALL politicos at face value for everything they say and just move along?

I believe the honest answer is no.

Why, should Sarah "The Perpetual Victim" Palin be any different?

The line I put in bold....

How do you know?

She said otherwise.

So I assume she is a liar too?

Palin gave a lot of convoluted reasons for quitting
Kind of like Bush's reasons for invading Iraq

Keep throwing them against the wall until somethingsticks

You made that up. She gave one valid logical reason as to why she felt the need to resign.

Please do not interrupt a conversation if you are going to spew crap that you made up. It is childish.
Why do you seem so blindly hypnotized by Sarah "The Victim" Palin? What has she done to you? Is it her witch doctor? Is that it?

And as for the lack of vetting and substance BS. -- there was two years worth of it from every corner of the globe and birther meatheads could not dig up their proof and all networks of every shape, stance, size, affiliation, and ownership had their chance and Obama sat with all of them. ALL OF THEM. and he got away with hiding what? got away with not saying what? got away with concealing what? He was laid bare like every other candidate who steps into the slaughterhouse of American politics.

so spare me that line of reasoning on how Obama was elected

So the Bill Ayers association was no big deal with the media, it was down played.
Jeremiah Wright association was down played by the media.
Van Jones association was down played by the media.
His voting present at the state level was down played by the media.

Joe the plumber got more vetting with the media than did Obama....and Palin being the #2 pick got a hell of a lot more vetting than did Obama.
Your a left wing partisan, I get it, but a little honesty goes a long way.

I guess I don't understand your definition of "downplayed" since we heard about all those things ad nauseum before during and even after the election.
In Far RW Lunatic world...up is down and down is up. Although the infamous "God damn America" was on a perpetual neverending loop on all news channels all day long, Obama wasn't vetted.

:rolleyes:

Palin was not able to stick it out when matters became tough.

She will not be able to do it, I believe, in a major campaign. I do not want my party's candidate quitting in the middle of a campaign because she can't hack it. The GOP deserves far better than her.

I agree that she is not my candidate of choice and would not get my vote is she is the GOP candidate.

But I believe she quit for the reason she stated. I have absolutely no reason to believe otherwise. She did not have a history of quitting...and to the contrary, she had many reasons to quit the campaign and she didnt....and lets be real...she was pregnant with a challanged child and she did not consider quitting her governorship over it.....

So why are all jumping on "she quit form the pressure" bandwagon?

I believe it is becuase the left will call her out as selfish if she acted as the Mother Teresa.
She couldn't handle the pressure. That's a fact. The pressure was the numerous lawsuits, many of them substantiated btw, and she folded.

She give some lousy excuses and said something about "its what's best for Alaska"...that's a quitter if I ever saw one.

I have absolutely no sympathy at all for that woman. I can't stand what she stands for, she makes me sick. She's user, abuser and shiester. She'll do whatever it takes to keep in the limelight, which she's clearly proven. She's also as dumb as rocks.

How can anyone forgive "I read all of 'em" for an answer about what news sources she reads. Then she comes out after the fact and say she was ambushed by tough questions. The woman is just stupid. I hate the anti-intellectual Right.

good grief, your family voted for Obama because OF PALIN.

Yes. I know I voted for Bush in 2004 and Palin was a deciding factor for me. A pretty large chunk of the family and friends I have back in Indiana voted for Obama based on Palin.

Now, I'd concede that most of those folks are highly likely to vote against Obama in 2012. At this point I probably will vote against Obama myself. But if the nominee is Palin? Who knows? She's poison to moderates like myself, and most of the GOP posters I've seen here concede they'd rather not have her as a candidate.

Like I said, I don't begrudge her the success she's had. She was free to quit if she thought it was her and her state's best interest. However, if you quit, you quit. That's the end of the argument. She's free to give her reasons and make her case to people about it, but in the end that's the fact she'll have to deal with.

For example, I quit my job in New Orleans after Katrina. I of course had more than enough reasons for doing so. However, when I list that job on the resume, or when people ask me about that job, the end of the story is I quit. If they're interested, I'll tell them why. But the reasons do not change the fact I quit.
Exactly!!

:clap2: :clap2:

That is pure speculation on your part. but nice try.

Pure speculation? Wasn't it YOU who started this thread saying she was raising lots of money?

The GOP deserves far better than Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann.
I disagree...I believe the GOP deserves EXACTLY those two. You lie with dogs you get fleas. You want to appease the Far Right Lunatic Fringe at all times...then take it when they get elected to represent you and get their and your collective a$$es handed to you during the general election.

I really hope those two dolts get the nomination.

why the hell should I have mentioned that. Nobody has said she is running for anything.:lol:
And if you are going to post a poll, could you find one that has some credibility.
Conservative Forum Strategy 101
1. put liberals on the defensive by throwing out "accusations" that have no basis in fact - the more outrageous the better
2. sit back and watch the liberals scurrying around trying to refute them
3. dispute and question the validity of any data source liberal's cite
4 make no attempt to provide liberals with reliable sources or references
5. don't bother reading liberal responses - responding to facts is a "fools'" game for liberals
6. repeat the same argument over and over again (researching and debating are not conservative strong points)
7. before the liberals totally "debunk" the original thread, conservatives should post another thread(s) thereby starting the whole process all over again
5. "flooding" the forum with "right-wing" threads is the easiest way of setting the agenda
6. liberals will always look for signs of "intelligent life" in conservative threads - where none exists
Excellent, just...excellent!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
Conservative Forum Strategy 101
1. put liberals on the defensive by throwing out "accusations" that have no basis in fact - the more outrageous the better
2. sit back and watch the liberals scurrying around trying to refute them
3. dispute and question the validity of any data source liberal's cite
4 make no attempt to provide liberals with reliable sources or references
5. don't bother reading liberal responses - responding to facts is a "fools'" game for liberals
6. repeat the same argument over and over again (researching and debating are not conservative strong points)
7. before the liberals totally "debunk" the original thread, conservatives should post another thread(s) thereby starting the whole process all over again
5. "flooding" the forum with "right-wing" threads is the easiest way of setting the agenda
6. liberals will always look for signs of "intelligent life" in conservative threads - where none exists
Excellent, just...excellent!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I don't know, could have just switched out the "liberals" with "conservatives", and it still would have rang just as true.

When the going gets tough...the meek Quit

Then they blame the media

When I crossed the line and played there were three kinds of competitors:
1.The winners that when they did lose they never made excuses and went to the 50 yard line to shake the hand of the winner even IF IT WAS THE HARDEST THING THEY EVER DID because many times they hated the other team.
2. The losers that even if they won they wouldn't do #1 and when they lost they made excuses.
3. The quitters that we called "U Hauls". If they were down at the half or having a bad year and it was late in the year they were ready to pack it in, make excuses and quit when the going gets tough. (Mostly offensive players LOL)
Sarah Palin has a #3 tatooed on her forehead.

Last edited:
when you take over ownership of this board then you can dictate to me what I should do.
but then if you did take it over, I'm sure many people would LEAVE.:lol:

What a freaking cop out!!! You're not fooling anybody.

you really couldn't find someone else to stalk? ya need to try harder.:lol:

What's wrong, Steph?? Can't defend your dumb comments?? But you could have come up with a better excuse. Stalker?? It would be like a day without sunshine if you didn't say something stupid.

What a freaking cop out!!! You're not fooling anybody.

you really couldn't find someone else to stalk? ya need to try harder.:lol:

What's wrong, Steph?? Can't defend your dumb comments?? But you could have come up with a better excuse. Stalker?? It would be like a day without sunshine if you didn't say something stupid.

And it would be like a day without sunshine if you didn't bore the hell out of us.

Forum List

Back