Oh NO!!! SAY IT AIN'T, RUSH USES "R" WORD

I did not wade all the way through this thread so pardon if this query has been stated already: WTF is wrong with the word 'retarded'? It's a perfectly legitimate word; see it here for more info. This is yet another legitimate word that has been tossed into the PC pile of words that are not to be uttered. Almost like 'he who shall not be named' in the Harry Potter series category for the ultra-evil Voldemort. SF stupid!!

Last edited:
I did not wade all the way through this thread so pardon if this query has been stated already: WTF is wrong with the word 'retarded'? It's a perfectly legitimate word; see it here for more info. This is yet another legitimate word that has been tossed into the PC pile of words that are not to be uttered. Almost like 'he who shall not be named' in the Harry Potter series category for the ultra-evil Voldemort. SF stupid!!
Ask Palin, she's the one who took offense when Emanuel used it last August so she is the one who is PC.

Or should I say selectively PC as she wasn't offended when Stuttering LimpBoy, the self proclaimed retard, called Obama, Oprah and others "celebutards" a year earlier during the campaign when he did it to support her election.

I have never been known to say anything positive about Sarah Palin but I think she is sincere in her objection to the word "retard". While I dislike her politics, I have never questioned her comittment to being a mother. I cannot imagine a mother of a mentally handicapped child who does not cringe at the word "retard'

I think Rush is intentionally taunting her and daring her to take him on publically. Political Correctness is laughed at until someone finds the word that pushes your button.

How retarded.

February 4, 2010
RUSH: I'm just going to read the definition of 'tard to you in the Urban Dictionary.: "Adjective used to describe ones so retarded they do not deserve the r-e."

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

Ask Palin, she's the one who took offense when Emanuel used it last August so she is the one who is PC.

Or should I say selectively PC as she wasn't offended when Stuttering LimpBoy, the self proclaimed retard, called Obama, Oprah and others "celebutards" a year earlier during the campaign when he did it to support her election.

Palin's pissed because he used a term, which can be used to describe her baby, as an insult.

Ok, all you wonderful, god worship, righteous living, mother-loving, flag waving Cons out there, much has been said over the use of the word "Retard" by White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel (A man whom I believe should have been fired a long time ag).

Sarah "I never Quit' (Except for Office of Governor of Alaska, which she did quit) demand Emanuel make an apology over the use of that word due to the fact that Caribu Barbie has an infant son with Down's Syndrome.

Yet, it seems Sarah, and the rest of you are mute on the fact that Rush "Peed in A Cup Because of My Drug Conviction" Limbaugh used the same word, at least four time recently and not one single solitary word from Palin or anyone eise who was ponying up their brand of phony indignation.

Also, it seems that member of Texas Governor Rick Perry's Campaing Staff (Perry believes in Texas Leaving the United States, at least in front of T.V. Cameras or people who put tea bags on their hats, which ever comes first.) used the "R" word to describe Former Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson Campaign or Campaign Member. Hutchinson has been endorsed by former President and Deserter George Bush.

If, and this is a very big IF you people who are screaming to skies over the use of such language by the Chief of Staff (I agree folks, this is man scum, please remember that when posting), then why have you (you being the Cons, Repugs and Baggers who bitched about Rahm in the first place) not demanded the same type of apology from Lamebrain and Perry's Campaign? Why has there been a sense of deafing silence on the right when Drugie used the same language, when Perry's Campaing uses the same exact word, you people sit around with a collective thumb up your butt, all the while bitching about Emanuel.

If it was (and I for believe it was) wrong for the White House Chief of Staff to use a slur, then it is equally wrong for a Conservative Radio Host and a member of the Campaign Staff of a Repuglican running for relection to use the same slur.

The point here boys and girls is this, if you were pissed off about Emanuel, wanting his apology (I wrote a letter to the White House saying Rahm should resign), then why are you so damn mute when the righties do it?

Demanding a Dem apologize and/or resign is one thing, but to remain silent when individuals of you political party or philosphy is another.

It seems you people only get upset at the Dems, leaving you own to say what they want, when they want and how they want.

That is the worst kind of phony indignation.

You either make the same demands for an apology from Rush and Perry, you can shut the hell up.

quotes would be nice....you got em?

what's a celebutard? Is there such a thing?

But we all know that there is sucha thing as a retard right?

Reality vs. comedy...

I love that word....CELEBUTARD

For the record...I TOTALLY agree that Oprah is a tard

Palin's pissed because he used a term, which can be used to describe her baby, as an insult.

Why demand an apology from Rush for criticizing someone for using the term?
CON$ always make excuses for their MessiahRushie.

He went a lot further than just criticize Emanuel for using the term, as he always does. He called a meeting of Emanuel apologizing to two people with mental disabilities a "RETARD SUMMIT."

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

How come Republicans get to say "retarded"?

We don't ... we say CELEBUTARD ... well at least that's what our spokesman says.

But in the event that we DO say the "R" word, we do it with discretion, excluding the "FUCKING" explicative before it and only in the company of people we trust. :lol::lol:

I think liberals are retards. It's the only time I've ever agreed with anything that Rahm has said is when he called them retards. Except I don't think of it an an insult, it's just a description, poor things. And think of how sad it is for their families that they can never reach their full potential.

How come Republicans get to say "retarded"?

We don't ... we say CELEBUTARD ... well at least that's what our spokesman says.

But in the event that we DO say the "R" word, we do it with discretion, excluding the "FUCKING" explicative before it and only in the company of people we trust. :lol::lol:
Sure you CON$ do, like "RETARD SUMMIT." :cuckoo:

February 3, 2010
RUSH: But our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are "retards," "retards."

RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

Forum List

Back