Oh NO!!! SAY IT AIN'T, RUSH USES "R" WORD

Ok, all you wonderful, god worship, righteous living, mother-loving, flag waving Cons out there, much has been said over the use of the word "Retard" by White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel (A man whom I believe should have been fired a long time ag).

Sarah "I never Quit' (Except for Office of Governor of Alaska, which she did quit) demand Emanuel make an apology over the use of that word due to the fact that Caribu Barbie has an infant son with Down's Syndrome.

Yet, it seems Sarah, and the rest of you are mute on the fact that Rush "Peed in A Cup Because of My Drug Conviction" Limbaugh used the same word, at least four time recently and not one single solitary word from Palin or anyone eise who was ponying up their brand of phony indignation.

Also, it seems that member of Texas Governor Rick Perry's Campaing Staff (Perry believes in Texas Leaving the United States, at least in front of T.V. Cameras or people who put tea bags on their hats, which ever comes first.) used the "R" word to describe Former Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson Campaign or Campaign Member. Hutchinson has been endorsed by former President and Deserter George Bush.

If, and this is a very big IF you people who are screaming to skies over the use of such language by the Chief of Staff (I agree folks, this is man scum, please remember that when posting), then why have you (you being the Cons, Repugs and Baggers who bitched about Rahm in the first place) not demanded the same type of apology from Lamebrain and Perry's Campaign? Why has there been a sense of deafing silence on the right when Drugie used the same language, when Perry's Campaing uses the same exact word, you people sit around with a collective thumb up your butt, all the while bitching about Emanuel.

If it was (and I for believe it was) wrong for the White House Chief of Staff to use a slur, then it is equally wrong for a Conservative Radio Host and a member of the Campaign Staff of a Repuglican running for relection to use the same slur.

The point here boys and girls is this, if you were pissed off about Emanuel, wanting his apology (I wrote a letter to the White House saying Rahm should resign), then why are you so damn mute when the righties do it?

Demanding a Dem apologize and/or resign is one thing, but to remain silent when individuals of you political party or philosphy is another.

It seems you people only get upset at the Dems, leaving you own to say what they want, when they want and how they want.

That is the worst kind of phony indignation.

You either make the same demands for an apology from Rush and Perry, you can shut the hell up.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Cal
He addressed this yesterday asswipe. He's pointing how how full of shit Libruls and their LMSM is.

Clue: Get one today

I have never been known to say anything positive about Sarah Palin but I think she is sincere in her objection to the word "retard". While I dislike her politics, I have never questioned her comittment to being a mother. I cannot imagine a mother of a mentally handicapped child who does not cringe at the word "retard'

I think Rush is intentionally taunting her and daring her to take him on publically. Political Correctness is laughed at until someone finds the word that pushes your button.

I have never been known to say anything positive about Sarah Palin but I think she is sincere in her objection to the word "retard". While I dislike her politics, I have never questioned her comittment to being a mother. I cannot imagine a mother of a mentally handicapped child who does not cringe at the word "retard'

I think Rush is intentionally taunting her and daring her to take him on publically. Political Correctness is laughed at until someone finds the word that pushes your button.

Please note that the term "mentally handicapped" is also out of favor as well.

What are you - retarded or something?

Big difference between the two who are in the news for using it.

One is the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States, the other is a radio personality.

-TSO

Please note that the term "mentally handicapped" is also out of favor as well.

What are you - retarded or something?

Rush is a commentator and not a politician. I could care less what word Rush uses. He can say anything he wants or offend anyone he wants. It doesn't affect any political office.

Amazes me how you lib retards care what Rush does or says while forgiving your own for the same thing.

You stupid fucking Libruls keep stepping on these landmines that Rush leaves out and Clearly labels as such

Fucking morons

Amazes me how you lib retards care what Rush does or says while forgiving your own for the same thing.

Case closed

Ok, all you wonderful, god worship, righteous living, mother-loving, flag waving Cons out there, much has been said over the use of the word "Retard" by White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel (A man whom I believe should have been fired a long time ag).

Sarah "I never Quit' (Except for Office of Governor of Alaska, which she did quit) demand Emanuel make an apology over the use of that word due to the fact that Caribu Barbie has an infant son with Down's Syndrome.

Yet, it seems Sarah, and the rest of you are mute on the fact that Rush "Peed in A Cup Because of My Drug Conviction" Limbaugh used the same word, at least four time recently and not one single solitary word from Palin or anyone eise who was ponying up their brand of phony indignation.

Also, it seems that member of Texas Governor Rick Perry's Campaing Staff (Perry believes in Texas Leaving the United States, at least in front of T.V. Cameras or people who put tea bags on their hats, which ever comes first.) used the "R" word to describe Former Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson Campaign or Campaign Member. Hutchinson has been endorsed by former President and Deserter George Bush.

If, and this is a very big IF you people who are screaming to skies over the use of such language by the Chief of Staff (I agree folks, this is man scum, please remember that when posting), then why have you (you being the Cons, Repugs and Baggers who bitched about Rahm in the first place) not demanded the same type of apology from Lamebrain and Perry's Campaign? Why has there been a sense of deafing silence on the right when Drugie used the same language, when Perry's Campaing uses the same exact word, you people sit around with a collective thumb up your butt, all the while bitching about Emanuel.

If it was (and I for believe it was) wrong for the White House Chief of Staff to use a slur, then it is equally wrong for a Conservative Radio Host and a member of the Campaign Staff of a Repuglican running for relection to use the same slur.

The point here boys and girls is this, if you were pissed off about Emanuel, wanting his apology (I wrote a letter to the White House saying Rahm should resign), then why are you so damn mute when the righties do it?

Demanding a Dem apologize and/or resign is one thing, but to remain silent when individuals of you political party or philosphy is another.

It seems you people only get upset at the Dems, leaving you own to say what they want, when they want and how they want.

That is the worst kind of phony indignation.

You either make the same demands for an apology from Rush and Perry, you can shut the hell up.

Provide evidence of Perry using that terminology. As for Rush, he used that word for one reason and one reason only. To get you liberals pissed off! And it worked.

I understand Libs hatred of Rush.

He points out your lies and makes you look like fools.

Actually.... let me correct that.... he lets you make yourselves look like fools.

February 3, 2010
RUSH: It's right there, folks. I'm not making it up. Holder's Justice Department is actually seeking lawyers with "mental retardation, mental illness, severe distortion of limbs and/or spine."

RUSH: OK, I'm going to apply for the Justice Department folks, I'll see you tomorrow.

Oh he's talking about it now. LOL

LOL

You're such fucking idiots!!
Yeah, the pathological liar is claiming he never called anyone a retard until Emanual did, even though he's been calling people he hates, like Obama, Oprah, etc., CELEBUTARDS more than a year before Emanual.

Last edited:
You stupid fucking Libruls keep stepping on these landmines that Rush leaves out and Clearly labels as such

Fucking morons

are you done throwing your fucking tantrum yet?

WhaaAHAAAHAAAHAAA!

feel better, fat baby? good rush, GOOOOD Rushy.. I'll go get your Oxycontin milk bah bah.

Big difference between the two who are in the news for using it.

One is the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States, the other is a radio personality.

-TSO

One was referring to his supporters as retards.

The other was commenting on him doing so.

Get the difference?

Forum List

Back