Oh My God: U.S. Army Forcing Male Soldiers To Wear Womens Clothing As Part Of New Mandatory Training

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is not Audie Murphy's army. How demoralizing.

Army HUMILIATES Male Soldiers Forces Them To Wear Women s Clothing As Part Of Mandatory Training UFP NEWS

11159484_959104767442297_893436323422786537_n.jpg

11099173_955575877795186_2546349170866144482_n.jpg

Seems to me that forcing a soldier to violate AR 670-1 would be an illegal order, so I wouldn't comply.

Sexual assault in the military is a real problem, nothing wrong with this, and where are they forced? Ah, homophobia still exists.

Why would you chime in with homophobia? Do homo men wear women's shoes? The exercise was done to prevent violence against women.

Sexual assault in the military is a real problem, nothing wrong with this, and where are they forced? Ah, homophobia still exists.

Why would you chime in with homophobia? Do homo men wear women's shoes? The exercise was done to prevent violence against women.
Read the OP again please.

I did, did you, Mr. Homophobe?

As part of the Army’s mandatory Sexual Harassment and Assault Prevention (SHARP) training, some units are requiring Soldiers to participate in a Walk a Mile In Her Shoes event, in order to bring awareness to rape and sexual assault, and “stop men’s sexualized violence against women

It's sad, this ongoing wimpification of the American conservative. Look at this board. They're always crying hard about something.

Back in my day, when I was a conservative, conservatives were tough. Not anymore. They're all pissy little victims now. That's one of the reasons I left.

It appears the only unit involved was Temple University's ROTC cadets.

If the cadets were forced to attend, the battalion commander should be disciplined.

It was not the entire Army. Just this handful of miserable looking guys right here:

abgupx.jpg

Forum List

Back