OH MY GAWD! What if Holder didn't know about ATF gunwalking?

That means Holder is shit as a leader of the DOJ and should resign his position.

I have a hard fucking time believing that Holder had no clue about an operation that delivered a shitload of guns from the U.S. to Mexican drug cartels and resulted in hundreds of murders including that of a Border Patrol agent.

If he didn't, he needs to go, along with the people who did this behind his back.
While I certainly am no fan of Eric Holder (the wooden indian) it's beginning to look like the BATF is solely or at least mainly responsible for this debacle, which is one more outrageous disaster perpetrated by this rogue agency. Waco, Ruby Ridge, now this.

The BATF, along with the DEA, should be disbanded. Both are counterproductive.

Obama and Holder are acting guilty

Why?

What are they guilty of?

What are they hiding?

Holder did say the character of F+F was not mentioned in that 2010 meeting. And the exATF chief never told the Bush OR Obama administration about it- typical out of control Boooosh agency, like GSA. You dupes have the attention span of gnats. And want to do that catastrophic mess AGAIN, but a W clone with NO personality this time. Brilliant!

Holder also said the 2010 meeting didn't discuss Fast and Furious at all. If he lied about the first why should I believe him about the second?

Ronald Reagan forgot about subverting the constitution. Holder forgot the name of some unknown, unspecified ATF program barely mentioned is some meeting. You people are brainwashed to the point of insanity...Acorn stole the election for the Kenyan muslim Marxist. Pffft!!

Holder did say the character of F+F was not mentioned in that 2010 meeting. And the exATF chief never told the Bush OR Obama administration about it- typical out of control Boooosh agency, like GSA. You dupes have the attention span of gnats. And want to do that catastrophic mess AGAIN, but a W clone with NO personality this time. Brilliant!

Holder also said the 2010 meeting didn't discuss Fast and Furious at all. If he lied about the first why should I believe him about the second?

He's covering up for Obama

Sounds like gunwalking was a stupid clusterfuck - under Bush and Obama. However, it is my understanding that the bullet that killed Brian Terry cannot be definitively matched ballistically to either of the two gunwalking guns found at the scene.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Key words... Found at the scene. By that logic, maybe Mary Joe Kopechne drowned in a different car than Ted Kennedy's limo...That was found at the scene... Ridiculous.

Sounds like gunwalking was a stupid clusterfuck - under Bush and Obama. However, it is my understanding that the bullet that killed Brian Terry cannot be definitively matched ballistically to either of the two gunwalking guns found at the scene.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Key words... Found at the scene. By that logic, maybe Mary Joe Kopechne drowned in a different car than Ted Kennedy's limo...That was found at the scene... Ridiculous.

It's a form of mental illness, it's Obama Fluffing

It's a form of mental illness, it's Obama Fluffing

Whatever you want to call it... It isn't RATIONAL.:badgrin:

Matthew Miller. formerly a top aide to Eric Holder was just interviewed on TV.

Top Aide to Holder Is Leaving Justice Dept. - Washington Wire - WSJ

The Ed Schultz Show

Mr. Miller said all of these operations were started under Bush and they continued at a low level without the knowledge of Obama Administration officials. In fact, he said the head of the ATF (The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) stated, under oath, that he never told Holder of the operation. He said the very day Holder was informed of the operation, he issued an order for this operation to stop.

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone understand what that means? It means that Holder learned of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry's death before he even heard of "Operation Gun Runner".

And the most damning comment of all. Mr. Miller said that Darrell Issa has all of this information but refused to let the former head of the ATF testfy.

If this is true, the Mitt will hit the fan. This far ahead of the election, all the facts will come out. Republicans will have a lot of "splainin'" to do. This would have worked better two weeks before the election. But now? When all the facts come out? It's like Shirley Sherrod all over again, but on a larger scale.

shitfan.gif

And yet the WH Press Secretary Credits Holder with Personally Ending F&F months before he admits to knowing about it. lol

I mean wow a Former Aide Says he didn't know, it must be true. Call off the Investigation.

lol

Either He knew, and is a Criminal, Or he didn't know and is incompetent. Take your pick.

Oh, the drama!
e2dc9526.gif

How is he a criminal?

40k Mexicans have been killed fighting our drug war. The ex ATF chief said he never told Holder oR Bush. It would be illegal for Holder to hand over the wiretap and gran jury transcripts requested. Only dupes believe ANY of this crappe. QED.

There were FIVE Mexicans involved in that shootout. Did only TWO of them have guns?

Matthew Miller. formerly a top aide to Eric Holder was just interviewed on TV.

Top Aide to Holder Is Leaving Justice Dept. - Washington Wire - WSJ

The Ed Schultz Show

Mr. Miller said all of these operations were started under Bush and they continued at a low level without the knowledge of Obama Administration officials. In fact, he said the head of the ATF (The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) stated, under oath, that he never told Holder of the operation. He said the very day Holder was informed of the operation, he issued an order for this operation to stop.

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone understand what that means? It means that Holder learned of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry's death before he even heard of "Operation Gun Runner".

And the most damning comment of all. Mr. Miller said that Darrell Issa has all of this information but refused to let the former head of the ATF testfy.

If this is true, the Mitt will hit the fan. This far ahead of the election, all the facts will come out. Republicans will have a lot of "splainin'" to do. This would have worked better two weeks before the election. But now? When all the facts come out? It's like Shirley Sherrod all over again, but on a larger scale.

shitfan.gif

And yet Holder says himself that Fast and Furious began under the Obama administration, while saying that Wide Receiver was a program begun under Bush. Listen to the video that was posted by Darkwind earlier.

Holder contradicts Bush did it too.wmv - YouTube

There were FIVE Mexicans involved in that shootout. Did only TWO of them have guns?

I think you're missing the big picture, as always, but hey you kiss liberal ass constantly, you are consistant. I'm sure you're for Jerry Sandusky too?

Forum List

Back