Oh Me - Oh My... Obama Caught in a Major ACORN Lie

Um, did you actually watch and listen to the clip???

"Since I've been in the U.S. Senate I've been always a partner of ACORNS as well.
I've been fighting with ACORN, right along side acorn, on the issues you care about my entire career."

That's saying the same thing I just said.

No, it isn't.

Yeah, it is. He's saying he's fighting for the same issues they are. That's not saying he's a member of ACORN. I swear, for people that bitch about wanting English as the national language, it's pretty damn funny that none of you speak it.

He was a corrupt & incompetent "Community Organizer" and they're corrupt & incompetent "Community Organizers." Just do the math people. This one's not too hard to figure out. ACORN stole the last election and will attempt to do this again in future elections. They should stop all funding for "Community Organizer" groups immediately.

People should contact their Reps and demand that Acorn not receive any taxpayers monies..why the hell should we be forced to support them.

People should contact their Reps and demand that Acorn not receive any taxpayers monies..why the hell should we be forced to support them.
Among other things, they showed an abject willingness to help facilitate the abuse and prostitution of minor children. This alone should be the catalyst to stop ANY further funding of that corrupt organization.

And anybody who thinks otherwise is a friggin' idiot, who's own morals should be brought into question.

That's saying the same thing I just said.

No, it isn't.

Yeah, it is. He's saying he's fighting for the same issues they are. That's not saying he's a member of ACORN. I swear, for people that bitch about wanting English as the national language, it's pretty damn funny that none of you speak it.

Pretty damn sad indeed.

Barack Obama: Well, first of all my relationship with ACORN is pretty straightforward. It’s probably 13 years ago when I was still practicing law, I represented ACORN and my partner in that investigation was the US Justice department in having Illinois implement what was called the motor voter law, to make sure people could go to DMV’s and driver license facilities to get registered. It wasn’t being implemented. That was my relationship and is my relationship to ACORN. There is an ACORN organization in Chicago. They’ve been active. As an elected offiical, I’ve had interactions with them. But, they’re not advising my campaign. We’ve got the best voter registration in politics right now and we don’t need ACORN’s help.

For the record…
ACORN is the largest radical leftist group in America today.
This radical group worked closely with the Obama camp during the election but, the community organizing group was not open about the relationship. The photo below was scrubbed from the ACORN website before the election:

One of Barack Obama’s first big “community organizer” jobs involved ACORN in 1992. He worked along side ACORN before he became an elected official. Obama also trained ACORN employees. He represented ACORN in court. Obama worked with and protested with ACORN. His campaign donated $800,000 to ACORN in 2008 for voter registration efforts.
And, ACORN even canvassed for Obama in 2008.

In 2009 Obama promoted a top ACORN operative, Patrick Gaspard, who’s oranization was fined $775,000 for election violations, to a top post in the White House. Gespard is helping shape domestic policy today.

Obama’s ACORN group was banned from receiving federal funds in September after the group was busted on tape promoting the child sex slave trade.

Gateway Pundit

The first part of the video shows Obama declaring his relationship with Acorn as being nothing more than work done 12 years ago - the second half shows candidate Obama declaring his close affinity with Acorn, having their involvement in EVERY campaign he has been involved in - and that as a United States Senator he was "always a partner with Acorn".

Folks, if you ain't just a wee bit bothered by this President's now proven inability to be truthful on such issues as Acorn, what confidence do you have that he would be truthful on issues of the economy, taxes, and security?

You righties are just plain nuts. I swear you all escaped from Bellevue. :cuckoo:
So tell us. Why does the left abjectly refuse to hold the man accountable for ANYTHING?

At what point do you people plan on admitting the man has flat out lied to you, and broken just about every god damn promise?

Seriously, it's getting to be a friggin' joke. The excuses you people make for the man are just plain laughable.

Good Lord. Can I please give him time to do what he promised?? I never expected him to make tons of progress in the first year. I really didn't.

I like him as a person. I believe he is extremely intelligent and that he will get the job done. I reserve the right to change my mind. Why can't the right accept that?? I didn't kill anybody's grandmother, did I?? Relax.

Wow. I can't even listen to Barry anymore without cringing. The guy is such a sleaze ball. The YouTube comments have some great information and links just in case anyone missed it:

We are witnessing one of the most dishonest administrations in American history. If you have any doubts watch this horrible Obama lie on ACORN caught on tape.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) released information on Barack Obama's relationship with ACORN at CPAC this week.

http://republicans.oversight.house.gov/

And here is more on Obama lying about that relationship:

Gateway Pundit

Then watch MASH reruns like you probably usually do.

A corrupt and incompetent "Community Organizer" supporting fellow corrupt and incompetent "Community Organizers" really isn't too surprising in my opinion. I knew this all along. The Hopey Changeys and the corrupt Liberal MSM have conveniently forgotten about their Hopey Changey's dirty dealings with convicted felon Tony Rezko,but i haven't. Time to clean house. Make 2010 count people.

Well, there's a fresh, new opinion from you. Why don't you set it to music??

:blahblah:

Lets get one thing straight...

It is the Right Wing Conservatives that have told more LIES about ACORN than anyone

Nobody is as threatened by poor,young, urban voters than the Conservatives

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except

The Rule Of Law.

The Constitution.

Republican Government.

The Free Market.

Real Civil Rights.

Value for Value.

Private Property.

Unalienable Rights.

Free Will.

Maybe what We should be asking is How much Fraud and deception is enough rather than how much fraud and deception will it take to hi-jack the Republic?

How many Subsidiaries are connected to ACORN, Right Winger?
What is the clean up cost after each Voter Registration Drive?
Why is it so hard for People to acquire Voter Registration Forms that We need to throw so much money away into these schemes?

Wow. I can't even listen to Barry anymore without cringing. The guy is such a sleaze ball. The YouTube comments have some great information and links just in case anyone missed it:

We are witnessing one of the most dishonest administrations in American history. If you have any doubts watch this horrible Obama lie on ACORN caught on tape.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) released information on Barack Obama's relationship with ACORN at CPAC this week.

http://republicans.oversight.house.gov/

And here is more on Obama lying about that relationship:

Gateway Pundit

Is it true that in an effort to be more honest and transparent, Barry is going to sack Gibbs and replace him with this guy?

joeisuzurip.jpg

Except

The Rule Of Law.

The Constitution.

Republican Government.

The Free Market.

Real Civil Rights.

Value for Value.

Private Property.

Unalienable Rights.

Free Will.

Did you seriously post this?

For crying out loud...... We let the Conseratives run the country for eight years and you start two wars and drive the economy into the ground. Guess what? You guys were voted out in the last two elections. YOU LOST!

Just because you lost doesn't mean that the Constitution, free market, civil rights..... no longer exist. Your side was voted out by "We the people"...get over it

No, it isn't.

Pretty damn sad indeed.

Barack Obama: Well, first of all my relationship with ACORN is pretty straightforward. It’s probably 13 years ago when I was still practicing law, I represented ACORN and my partner in that investigation was the US Justice department in having Illinois implement what was called the motor voter law, to make sure people could go to DMV’s and driver license facilities to get registered. It wasn’t being implemented. That was my relationship and is my relationship to ACORN. There is an ACORN organization in Chicago. They’ve been active. As an elected offiical, I’ve had interactions with them. But, they’re not advising my campaign. We’ve got the best voter registration in politics right now and we don’t need ACORN’s help.

For the record…
This radical group worked closely with the Obama camp during the election but, the community organizing group was not open about the relationship. The photo below was scrubbed from the ACORN website before the election:

One of Barack Obama’s first big “community organizer” jobs involved ACORN in 1992. He worked along side ACORN before he became an elected official. Obama also trained ACORN employees. He represented ACORN in court. Obama worked with and protested with ACORN. His campaign donated $800,000 to ACORN in 2008 for voter registration efforts.

In 2009 Obama promoted a top ACORN operative, Patrick Gaspard, who’s oranization was fined $775,000 for election violations, to a top post in the White House. Gespard is helping shape domestic policy today.

Obama’s ACORN group was banned from receiving federal funds in September after the group was busted on tape promoting the child sex slave trade.
Gateway Pundit
Um, no. I really don't know which is true, Zoomie. You are an intelligent poster but for all I know you are a liar or a fool...ACORN was not promoting the child sex trade.

Seriously, why do so many believe the hysterical rantings of blogs?

A worker talked to, what in my opinion, were two people that were obviously fakes and he went to the cops afterwards about it. A WORKER is not ACORN promoting the child sex slave trade.

That is all.

Pretty damn sad indeed.

For the record…

Gateway Pundit
Um, no. I really don't know which is true, Zoomie. You are an intelligent poster but for all I know you are a liar or a fool...ACORN was not promoting the child sex trade.

Seriously, why do so many believe the hysterical rantings of blogs?

A worker talked to, what in my opinion, were two people that were obviously fakes and he went to the cops afterwards about it. A WORKER is not ACORN promoting the child sex slave trade.

That is all.

Vice-cops catch criminals in the same manner everyday lady.

Snip:

But, when Barack Obama was confronted about his relationship with ACORN publicly before the election he had an entirely different story. This is what he said in October 2008:

Reporter: Senator McCain today said there was voter fraud going on in the battleground states. ACORN has been tampering with America’s most precious right. There has to be a full investigation and he also said you need to disclose your full relationship with ACORN. I’m wondering if you have any reaction to Senator McCain’s charge?

the rest with links.
Gateway Pundit

Psst -- Barry is still secretly the President of Acorn, a position he covets far more than being President of the United States.

Idiots...

you got that right. don't forget he is also a President for the Unions.
The rest of the People in the United States, not so much.
Oh my, sounds like a third grader, but obviously that's the level at which cons absorb information.

Can any Obamabots dispute this?
Obama clearly lied...

The first part of the video shows Obama declaring his relationship with Acorn as being nothing more than work done 12 years ago - the second half shows candidate Obama declaring his close affinity with Acorn, having their involvement in EVERY campaign he has been involved in - and that as a United States Senator he was "always a partner with Acorn".

Folks, if you ain't just a wee bit bothered by this President's now proven inability to be truthful on such issues as Acorn, what confidence do you have that he would be truthful on issues of the economy, taxes, and security?

Can any Obamabots dispute this?
Obama clearly lied...

If you look at the thread, a number of them did dispute it.

Forum List

Back