Oh Me - Oh My... Obama Caught in a Major ACORN Lie

You righties are just plain nuts. I swear you all escaped from Bellevue. :cuckoo:
So tell us. Why does the left abjectly refuse to hold the man accountable for ANYTHING?

At what point do you people plan on admitting the man has flat out lied to you, and broken just about every god damn promise?

Seriously, it's getting to be a friggin' joke. The excuses you people make for the man are just plain laughable.

This is not surprising. Most already knew about his close ties with the ACORN creeps. They're all a bunch of corrupt & incompetent "Community Organizers" in the end. They stole the last election and will try to do it again in future elections. How much tax payer cash have the Democrats and this President given them? It's a pretty astounding number. Make 2010 count people.

I am an independent, more right than left. I am certainly not an obama fan, nor a fan of acorn.
I do not understand the op's statement that the video contains a lie.

I just don't see it.

for those in rio Linda, that joke never gets old lol,

in one clip Obama claims his ONLY relationship with acorn was a voter registration case in Illinois.

In the other clip he claims that he has been in bed with acorn his entire career.

The lie is he was knee deep in acorn and claimed in the one clip, that he had only the one involvement with them.

Why would he lie? Hmmmmmm

you got that right. don't forget he is also a President for the Unions.
The rest of the People in the United States, not so much.

Quit whining ya witch. There are plenty of ISSUES to take up against Obama. That you're still content to spend your time on small stuff says volumes about your level of intelligence.

LOL, the only WITCH I see is the one who posted this ugly post..:lol:

How profound. :rolleyes: Just like all your contributions.

A corrupt and incompetent "Community Organizer" supporting fellow corrupt and incompetent "Community Organizers" really isn't too surprising in my opinion. I knew this all along. The Hopey Changeys and the corrupt Liberal MSM have conveniently forgotten about their Hopey Changey's dirty dealings with convicted felon Tony Rezko,but i haven't. Time to clean house. Make 2010 count people.

Last edited:
Are you ever going to have the guts to hold Obama accountable for the abject lies he has flung your way over the past three years. Or are you just going to be the good lil' Obamabot and keep marching lock step while sucking that Kool-aid?

Ya' voted style over substance. That was a very stupid thing to do. An empty suit with sappy assed campaign slogans does not make a good president. And we are seeing that is true by the day.

Wow. I can't even listen to Barry anymore without cringing. The guy is such a sleaze ball. The YouTube comments have some great information and links just in case anyone missed it:

We are witnessing one of the most dishonest administrations in American history. If you have any doubts watch this horrible Obama lie on ACORN caught on tape.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) released information on Barack Obama's relationship with ACORN at CPAC this week.

http://republicans.oversight.house.gov/

And here is more on Obama lying about that relationship:

Gateway Pundit

• Thanks
Reactions: rr1
Are you ever going to have the guts to hold Obama accountable for the abject lies he has flung your way over the past three years. Or are you just going to be the good lil' Obamabot and keep marching lock step while sucking that Kool-aid?

Ya' voted style over substance. That was a very stupid thing to do. An empty suit with sappy assed campaign slogans does not make a good president. And we are seeing that is true by the day.

Obama holds himself accountable. He's a grown up not some stupid stunted moron like your leaders are. Namely Sarah Palin, Cheney, Bush, Rove and many other frat boys who have never taken responsibility for any of their failures.

Keep talking tho please. Real Republican will stay home again rather than be embarrassed by this Neocon leadership. They hate you guys, don't you know that?

Are you and Wicked Jester siblings? :cuckoo:

Obama holds himself accountable. He's a grown up not some stupid stunted moron like your leaders are. Namely Sarah Palin, Cheney, Bush, Rove and many other frat boys who have never taken responsibility for any of their failures.

Keep talking tho please. Real Republican will stay home again rather than be embarrassed by this Neocon leadership. They hate you guys, don't you know that?
Obama holds himself accountable?

Bwahahahahahhhahhaahaaahaahahahahaahaahhaahaaaa!

Oh, and you mentioned frat boys. You mean frat boys calling people retards. Frat boys bashing the special olympics. Frat boys wrongly accusing innocent cops.

This president and administration is the epitomy of a drunken fraternity of immature lil' spoiled brat's. And that you cannot deny!

Last edited:
I am an independent, more right than left. I am certainly not an obama fan, nor a fan of acorn.

I just don't see it.

in one clip Obama claims his ONLY relationship with acorn was a voter registration case in Illinois.

In the other clip he claims that he has been in bed with acorn his entire career.

The lie is he was knee deep in acorn and claimed in the one clip, that he had only the one involvement with them.

Saying he agrees with them on some issues means he's involved with them? That makes no sense. I agree with the ACLU on some issues, but I'm not a member. According to your standard though, since I agree with them, I must be deeply involved.

Are you and Wicked Jester siblings? :cuckoo:

Yeah, we're going to see who stays home come november!

Lets get one thing straight...

It is the Right Wing Conservatives that have told more LIES about ACORN than anyone

Nobody is as threatened by poor,young, urban voters than the Conservatives
So it's okay to lie as long as the other guy lies more?

Vote for me! I lie the least!! This could be the battle cry of either side. Nobody knows which to believe.

Finally! We have settled the question! It's okay to LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!....especially if you are their elected PRESIDENT!

• Thanks
Reactions: rr1

I just don't see it.

Saying he agrees with them on some issues means he's involved with them? That makes no sense. I agree with the ACLU on some issues, but I'm not a member. According to your standard though, since I agree with them, I must be deeply involved.

Um, did you actually watch and listen to the clip???

"Since I've been in the U.S. Senate I've been always a partner of ACORNS as well.
I've been fighting with ACORN, right along side acorn, on the issues you care about my entire career."

"Since I've been in the U.S. Senate I've been always a partner of ACORNS as well.
I've been fighting with ACORN, right along side acorn, on the issues you care about my entire career."

That's saying the same thing I just said.

That's saying the same thing I just said.

No, it isn't.

In the first vid he claimed he hasn't had much to do with them for 13 years when he represented them in the "Moter Voter" case.

The second black and white vids shows he lied about that. He claimed then that he was working closely with them all the while he was a Senator. He said they were in the thick of things together on "Project Vote".

It was pretty straight forward.

Forum List

Back