Oh, Lord ... Granny has just suffered...

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
... a serious "barf ... barf ..." moment and had to close the book I'm reading. Actually, I don't know whether to cry, throw myself on the sofa and jam pillows over my head, or laugh my ass off. Another Hillary book. The author goes back to Bill's high school days. Sooooo... the author (at Bill's request) goes to the Little Rock airport to meet his (rented) private plane and accompany him to an Arkansas political election function - one in which he was running for an Arkansas office to unseat the current guy. She gets all dolled up (they had had an off again/on again relationship for some years). Bill steps off the plane and she's looking at his body language and thinking "hmmmm," when off the plane behind him steps this frumpy, lumpy woman with coke bottle glasses ... wearing what appears to be a brown sack ... coming closer to the car ... the "sack"is short enough to show off fat ankles and fat hairy legs ... the thick sandals show off big hairy toes ... and as she enters the car with her greasy dirty hair she's stinking to high heaven in sweat. Bill says, "Dolly, this is Hillary; Hillary, Dolly."

OMG ... I'm sorry folks. I can't help but wondering whether all the pant suits she wears these days are an indication of still hairy legs ... and the absence of sleeveless tops is an indication of hairy armpits as well.

... a serious "barf ... barf ..." moment and had to close the book I'm reading. Actually, I don't know whether to cry, throw myself on the sofa and jam pillows over my head, or laugh my ass off. Another Hillary book. The author goes back to Bill's high school days. Sooooo... the author (at Bill's request) goes to the Little Rock airport to meet his (rented) private plane and accompany him to an Arkansas political election function - one in which he was running for an Arkansas office to unseat the current guy. She gets all dolled up (they had had an off again/on again relationship for some years). Bill steps off the plane and she's looking at his body language and thinking "hmmmm," when off the plane behind him steps this frumpy, lumpy woman with coke bottle glasses ... wearing what appears to be a brown sack ... coming closer to the car ... the "sack"is short enough to show off fat ankles and fat hairy legs ... the thick sandals show off big hairy toes ... and as she enters the car with her greasy dirty hair she's stinking to high heaven in sweat. Bill says, "Dolly, this is Hillary; Hillary, Dolly."

OMG ... I'm sorry folks. I can't help but wondering whether all the pant suits she wears these days are an indication of still hairy legs ... and the absence of sleeveless tops is an indication of hairy armpits as well.
I read that book, she was damn disgusting.

The Clintons clearly started off with a marriage of Political & Financial Convenience...which has now supersized into the Clinton Global Crime Family Syndicate.

The Hildebeast has lots of faults but stupid isn't one of them. She was a homely frump back in her college days and she knew it, yet handsome Billy liked her for some reason but obviously not exclusively. It was the early days of the sexual revolution when free love was but one mantra of those knucklehead hippies, and knowing now how easily Bill's zipper descends, there's no question IMO he was applying lots of oil to it in those days as he honed his skills charming whomever he felt like screwing. Hillary, hip to the times, could either take him or leave him on those terms and we know how that turned out. Perhaps she thought he'd quit or at least tone it down after they married, but it's hard to take the junkyard out of the dog, so she elected to put up with the humiliation and stick to his coattails to advance herself.

The Hildebeast has lots of faults but stupid isn't one of them. She was a homely frump back in her college days and she knew it, yet handsome Billy liked her for some reason but obviously not exclusively. It was the early days of the sexual revolution when free love was but one mantra of those knucklehead hippies, and knowing now how easily Bill's zipper descends, there's no question IMO he was applying lots of oil to it in those days as he honed his skills charming whomever he felt like screwing. Hillary, hip to the times, could either take him or leave him on those terms and we know how that turned out. Perhaps she thought he'd quit or at least tone it down after they married, but it's hard to take the junkyard out of the dog, so she elected to put up with the humiliation and stick to his coattails to advance herself.

Bill is a Social Metaphysician who desperately needs the approval of others. hiLIARy has been his confessor and defender...and enabler in a creepy codependent way. She has reflected back to him what he wanted to hear about himself: that it was perfectly fine for him to be a sexual predator as long as he was supporting the right "causes".

Forum List

Back