Oh Hillary! Here Comes The Bus!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Warren's support by democrats is growing by leaps and bounds! And yours is FALLING inside the party no less INSIDE! Just wants me to re-write an old song.

I see the bus a coming.
It's coming round the bend.
And I ain't seen Hillary since I don't know when.
Cause she's wrapped around the rear axle and she's heading to the pen.

She's going to federal prison because where all the big time thugs go.
And Ole Billy her husband can get a fresh new ho.
And Holder has his moves on and he will not fail.
Unless he gets a pardon his ass is going to jail.

Liberal Dems GOP cling to hope Warren runs for president - Yahoo News

Last edited:

Of all the "scandals" we've heard about, this email thing is the one that bugs me. I wonder if the Democrats feel the same way. If they think that the glare of a national campaign on her emails would be too much for Hillary, I could certainly see the bus thing.

O'Malley had better get his chops down, and Warren may literally get dragged kicking and screaming into this.

In fact, an O'Malley/Warren ticket might be it.

When's the last time a candidate was literally drafted?

IMO Hillary will not be imprisoned for her destruction of government property that was under subpoena.

She may be charged, but is there a prosecutor willing to do it in this corrupt administration? Maybe not.

But even if she is charged, she will hire the best attorneys money can buy and likely get off. Justice is applied differently to the wealthy and connected in America.

• Banned

Of all the "scandals" we've heard about, this email thing is the one that bugs me. I wonder if the Democrats feel the same way. If they think that the glare of a national campaign on her emails would be too much for Hillary, I could certainly see the bus thing.

O'Malley had better get his chops down, and Warren may literally get dragged kicking and screaming into this.

In fact, an O'Malley/Warren ticket might be it.

When's the last time a candidate was literally drafted?

Warren has her own little issue. A TEN MILLION dollar loan/bank/wire FRAUD issue going on right NOW.
Damn I just hit on seven more just for her. Check this list.
Elizabeth Warren - Controversies Scandals and Gaffes

IMO Hillary will not be imprisoned for her destruction of government property that was under subpoena.

She may be charged, but is there a prosecutor willing to do it in this corrupt administration? Maybe not.

But even if she is charged, she will hire the best attorneys money can buy and likely get off. Justice is applied differently to the wealthy and connected in America.
There's no chance she'll face legal action over this.

This will be about her candidacy only.

• Banned

The ENTIRE month following Libya she has NO emails listed. BUT Gowdy knows what he is doing, just read his background on RICO convictions.

Now THAT set of emails might be gone but what about Chris Stevens emails? The back hall word IS Clinton and Obama and Holder were using Stevens to smuggle guns to the Muslim Brotherhood.

THAT is an epic level of treason. That my libertarian friend is HIGH treason and the LAW only calls for two things.
1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.

The ENTIRE month following Libya she has NO emails listed. BUT Gowdy knows what he is doing, just read his background on RICO convictions.

Now THAT set of emails might be gone but what about Chris Stevens emails? The back hall word IS Clinton and Obama and Holder were using Stevens to smuggle guns to the Muslim Brotherhood.

THAT is an epic level of treason. That my libertarian friend is HIGH treason and the LAW only calls for two things.
1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.

What back hall? The one that leads to the psych ward?

I love our nutters!

I wish I shared your excitement, but I just don't think the Democrats will let her burn for this. She's royalty in their eyes.

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.

I love our nutters!
Glad you love us. Can we ask a favor? Would you dress just a little better? You look like a fool.

I wish I shared your excitement, but I just don't think the Democrats will let her burn for this. She's royalty in their eyes.
Their jobs that they have
OR
The job she wants.
Democrats are like swine.
THEY come first and the party comes second. YOU remember the fallout AFTER the off year? She is done and I look forward to pissing on the end of her career.

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.

I love our nutters!
Glad you love us. Can we ask a favor? Would you dress just a little better? You look like a fool.

You don't like my suit? What a shame.

Hey....have you asked Teddy about this back hall conversation? Is he on board? Does the esteemed and intelligent Mr. Cruz believe that Obama, Hillary and Holder were arming the Muslim Brotherhood?

Don't be too sure. They ran her over with a bus in 2008 and then backed over her. I am not sure they are honorable enough to just nominate her in pay back.

Last edited:

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
There has been much talk that Stevens was CIA and involved in smuggling arms to Syria to take down Assad. Maybe true maybe not, but we are not likely to get the truth. Our terribly corrupt and secretive central government will never allow the truth to come out.

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
There has been much talk that Stevens was CIA and involved in smuggling arms to Syria to take down Assad. Maybe true maybe not, but we are not likely to get the truth. Our terribly corrupt and secretive central government will never allow the truth to come out.

It isn't important whether or not something is true. The important thing is that we put it out there. The question itself is vital. Just ask FOX.

Forum List

Back