Oh Hillary! Here Comes The Bus!

IMO Hillary will not be imprisoned for her destruction of government property that was under subpoena.

She may be charged, but is there a prosecutor willing to do it in this corrupt administration? Maybe not.

But even if she is charged, she will hire the best attorneys money can buy and likely get off. Justice is applied differently to the wealthy and connected in America.
The ENTIRE month following Libya she has NO emails listed. BUT Gowdy knows what he is doing, just read his background on RICO convictions.

Now THAT set of emails might be gone but what about Chris Stevens emails? The back hall word IS Clinton and Obama and Holder were using Stevens to smuggle guns to the Muslim Brotherhood.

THAT is an epic level of treason. That my libertarian friend is HIGH treason and the LAW only calls for two things.
1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
There has been much talk that Stevens was CIA and involved in smuggling arms to Syria to take down Assad. Maybe true maybe not, but we are not likely to get the truth. Our terribly corrupt and secretive central government will never allow the truth to come out.

It isn't important whether or not something is true. The important thing is that we put it out there. The question itself is vital. Just ask FOX.
Is Saul Alinsky your daddy?

IMO Hillary will not be imprisoned for her destruction of government property that was under subpoena.

She may be charged, but is there a prosecutor willing to do it in this corrupt administration? Maybe not.

But even if she is charged, she will hire the best attorneys money can buy and likely get off. Justice is applied differently to the wealthy and connected in America.
The ENTIRE month following Libya she has NO emails listed. BUT Gowdy knows what he is doing, just read his background on RICO convictions.

Now THAT set of emails might be gone but what about Chris Stevens emails? The back hall word IS Clinton and Obama and Holder were using Stevens to smuggle guns to the Muslim Brotherhood.

THAT is an epic level of treason. That my libertarian friend is HIGH treason and the LAW only calls for two things.
1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
There has been much talk that Stevens was CIA and involved in smuggling arms to Syria to take down Assad. Maybe true maybe not, but we are not likely to get the truth. Our terribly corrupt and secretive central government will never allow the truth to come out.

It isn't important whether or not something is true. The important thing is that we put it out there. The question itself is vital. Just ask FOX.
Is Saul Alinsky your daddy?

Is Saul Alinsky someone important to you?

I wish I shared your excitement, but I just don't think the Democrats will let her burn for this. She's royalty in their eyes.

Don't be too sure. They rand her over with a bus in 2008 and then backed over her. I am not sure they are honorable enough to just nominate her in pay back.

Yeah....they "rand her over".

Classic.

Is being petty a character trait from birth or is it a learned?

I wish I shared your excitement, but I just don't think the Democrats will let her burn for this. She's royalty in their eyes.
She is a sack of shit in the next AG's eyes.

Trey Gowdy will prosecute her.

In my opinion, if the Republicans win that will be the end of it because that will be old news and she will have no power. If a democrat wins the corruption will just continue.

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
Are you sure? If I remember correctly Hussein Obama promised the most open and transparent government ever existed in the USA.

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
Are you sure? If I remember correctly Hussein Obama promised the most open and transparent government ever existed in the USA.
He is a politician. As such, he is a liar...a prolific liar that amazingly many Americans still admire.

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
He is a politician. As such, he is a liar...a prolific liar that amazingly many Americans still admire.
Unfortunately lying is not unacceptable any longer. When morals diminish and politicians lie morons shrug it off as "Oh well s/he is a politician."

1, LIFE IN PRISON.
2, THE DEATH PENALTY.

That's it.
Unfortunately lying is not unacceptable any longer. When morals diminish and politicians lie morons shrug it off as "Oh well s/he is a politician."
I suspect politicians have always lied. However today the lies have greater consequences because our central government has grown so big and powerful. And yes, in the past Americans would roundly denounce politicians who were proven to be liars. Today they are superstars...a perfect example is Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back