Oh Hamas . When will you learn ??!?

The Mufti was a puke who recruited Muslims for Hitler's armies.

Nobody ever said he was a major player.

Why are you so bent out of shape about Hitler? He led you to the promised land, didn't he? Without Hitler, you all stay happily in Europe and the West doesn't need to back your play in Palestine because they won't let you into their countries after WWII, because you don't need to go anywhere without Hitler. So where's the statue of Hitler in Israel? :dunno:

Just typical Juden zionist propaganda.

Seen it all before............ :cool:
There's only one thing worse than a carpet kissing, wife-beating, worshipper of a child molester prophet, and that's a fake one like you sunni, like, when are you going to stop faking it and grow a beard? :lol:

Why are you so bent out of shape about Hitler? He led you to the promised land, didn't he? Without Hitler, you all stay happily in Europe and the West doesn't need to back your play in Palestine because they won't let you into their countries after WWII, because you don't need to go anywhere without Hitler. So where's the statue of Hitler in Israel? :dunno:
He didn't lead me to the Promised Land- nor did he lead anyone inmy family to the gas chambers.

Oh, and there's still no such thing as "Palestine".

He didn't lead me to the Promised Land- nor did he lead anyone inmy family to the gas chambers.

Oh, and there's still no such thing as "Palestine".

You seem to like to deny reality, like Iran working on nukes. In this case, the fact is, without Hitler, there's no Israel. And the people in Palestine, Jews, Muslims, Christians... all live happily ever after.

And Jerusalem's Mufti, the leader of the would-have-been "Palestinians", was right in the center of it all.
Deal with Today's Palestine! That Mufti you are filled with hate for is dead and Israel is the Baby Killing Regime that invades and occupies and steals and kills like the Nazi Hitler Regime they emulate and try to be so much like!

Last edited:
And Jerusalem's Mufti, the leader of the would-have-been "Palestinians", was right in the center of it all.
Deal with Today's Palestine! That Mufti you are filled with hate for is dead and Israel is the Baby Killing Regime that invades and occupies and steals and kills like the Nazi Hitler Regime they emulate and try to be so much like!

Sherri is in HISTORICAL REVISION MODE AGAIN anyone remember
JOHN STRUGNELL? he was a "christian" divinity PROFESSOR and author
of many books. .
he did the same thing-----died in an insane asylum

Anyone remember josef goebbels----he did the same thing----died by swallowing
cyanide ---i think----possibly a self induced acute lead poisoning (aka bullet
to the brain) another scholar

Sherri is a sunday school teacher ---but then stalin was, in his student
days----also a DIVINITY STUDENT

Just typical Juden zionist propaganda.

Seen it all before............ :cool:

Reminds me of an incident that just happened, a Palestinian prisoner on a hunger strike, held under what all the human rights groups tell us is Israel's unlawful administrative detention practices, was at court and he salutes Israeli soldiers and ISRAELI SOLDIERS OF THE NACHSON BRIGADE (even sounds like a Nazi name) attack the handcuffed and shackled unlawfully detained hunger striker and his family as they are in public and headed to the courtroom. They then continued to beat the handcuffed and shackled prisoner on a hunger strike when he tried to talk to reporters and this all was captured on video. The IDF certainly are Nazis through and through!

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/12/israeli-soldiers-appearance.html

And just think, this man has been charged with no crime at all, just held unlawfully under these unlawful Isreali administrative detention practices, tortured and beaten at the whim of the Nazi IDF!

I read elsewhere they later interrogated some of his family members there at the court, and may be even holding them as prisoners now.

That is Nazi Zionist Israel for you, I think ima is right, Zionists need to put up a huge statue of Adolph Hitler, the man who deserves the prasie for Nazi Zionist Israel's existence today!

Sherri

Last edited by a moderator:
It all happened on tape? Where is that tape?

PS Ignorance is such a sad thing- especially for one who claims to love the Bible to be ignorant of it:

Nahshon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The You Tube video is right there in my post.

Are you blind?

And that is really sick, naming a child murderering Nazi Zionist Brigade after a name of a man from the Bible, and a name from the Bible Zionists seem to have misspelled, too?

Now, why would you expect a Christian who believes in The New Testament good news to pick up on a Brigade in Israel taking a name out of the now largely historical and largely irrelevant Old Testament that has been misspelled and used by Zionists as a name for baby killing soldiers in Israel?

Sherri

Last edited:
Sherri, it's a Shame that you are filled with such hate. What a miserable ugly human being you are ! No family attacks :lol: . Keep crying about Palestine, because Palestine never was a country. SO while you are living in LA LA land, we will continue to thrive in OUR country called Israel, and we will continue to thwart off any attacks, you demented, and I cannot stress the word demented enough, Nazi slut

Sherri, it's a Shame that you are filled with such hate. What a miserable ugly human being you are ! YOu and your FAT UGLY daughter :lol: . Keep crying about Palestine, because Palestine never was a country. SO while you are living in LA LA land, we will continue to thrive in OUR country called Israel, and we will continue to thwart off any attacks, you demented, and I cannot stress the word demented enough, Nazi slut
Judging by your words; you appear to be the one who is full of vile and hate Toastman......... :cool:

Sherri, it's a Shame that you are filled with such hate. What a miserable ugly human being you are ! YOu and your FAT UGLY daughter :lol: . Keep crying about Palestine, because Palestine never was a country. SO while you are living in LA LA land, we will continue to thrive in OUR country called Israel, and we will continue to thwart off any attacks, you demented, and I cannot stress the word demented enough, Nazi slut
Judging by your words; you appear to be the one who is full of vile and hate Toastman......... :cool:

Nope, but thanks for stopping by. GO look at Sherris post history and tell me who is filled with hate !
How many posts have you made talking about how ISrael should be nuked

Nope, but thanks for stopping by. GO look at Sherris post history and tell me who is filled with hate !

toastman,

What lies you tell! I never wrote a post stating Israel should be nuked, I would not wish that on any people, because it is innocent civilians who would suffer most by such a thing! I have addressed the vileness of the Israeli Regime and how I believe it does not deserve to keep existing, but this is not the same as saying I want Israel nuked! Look, the world got rid of a Nazi Regime in Germany and Germany survived, I can conceive of a world where we get rid of the present Nazi Zionist Israeli Regime and Israel even essentially survives, meaning a nation continues to exist where Jews live, but they live in peaceful co- existence with Palestinians, either all in one nation, or in two nations where the human rights of all peopels in the land are respected.

Sherri

Last edited:
^^^^^ Great post Sherri........... :thup:

Sunni, you fake muslim sack of shit, tries to rat me out again. Didn't work, did it?
So your face must look like one of Mohammed's rocks after he just took a huge dump. Am I right? And your teeth are fake? Wooden maybe? And your tongue must feels like sandpaper on a clitoris, or is that normal for a muslim?

So when are you going to be a real muslim and wear a beard wig? :lol:

toastman,

What lies you tell! I never wrote a post stating Israel should be nuked, I would not wish that on any people, because it is innocent civilians who would suffer most by such a thing! I have addressed the vileness of the Israeli Regime and how I believe it does not deserve to keep existing, but this is not the same as saying I want Israel nuked! Look, the world got rid of a Nazi Regime in Germany and Germany survived, I can conceive of a world where we get rid of the present Nazi Zionist Israeli Regime and Israel even essentially survives, meaning a nation continues to exist where Jews live, but they live in peaceful co- existence with Palestinians, either all in one nation, or in two nations where the human rights of all peopels in the land are respected.

Sherri
Since it is actually so many in the Muslim world who are busy harassing and murdering others for their religious beliefs and burning down their Houses of Worship, I wonder if Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," would ever suggest that Islam should either go out of existence or have a reformation where they will actually have tolerance for those who believe differently from them in addition to respecting the human rights of others. What about it, Frau Sherri, do you have anything to say about this because such a "good humanitarian" such as you must be aware of what is happening to non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects in the Muslim world. Certainly you are not just interested in demonizing Israel because there are Jews involved.

Forum List

Back