[OFFICIAL] USMB Post Debate Poll/Thursday 10-16

Who won the debate and did it make you finally decide on a candidate?

• Obama won

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • Obama won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Obama won and I am still undecided

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Romney won

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Romney won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Romney won and I am still undecided

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Draw, there was no clear winner

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters
:blahblah: You're an idiot for continuing to politicize this diplomatic minutia as if there is any meaningful point.

Diplomatic minutia??? Those people are DEAD. :eek:
And last night, when asked a DIRECT question regarding who it was who denied them additional security, Obama refused to answer. That's not "minutia". That's incompetence.

Who was it who set the policy for our diplomatic presence in Libya? Who was it who made the decision to blame a youtube video after the attack? It's over a month later and this administration is still stonewalling. And we all know why. It's because Obama fucked up, got these people killed, and now FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES refuses to take responsibility for it.

The diplomatic minutia is the mixed-up misinformation and the repeat of a lie AS IF the President did not characterize the events in Libya as an act of terror the very next day.

Indeed he did! FACT not opinion.

News outlets mixed up facts from other attacks on the same day, and mixed up diplomatic responses surrounding those facts, and political opportunists pounced and repeated that lie about a "cover-up" but perception does not turn lies into truth.

You are being dishonest now in responding to my point by moving the goal posts. Hillary took responsibility, the President took ultimate responsibility, for the OBVIOUS security failures. There is NO question it was a failure, but there was no a LIE or "cover-up", which is my entire point!
IMO, it's pretty sickening that Mitten keeps going there. It makes it seem like he sympathizes with terrorists.

Diplomatic minutia??? Those people are DEAD. :eek:
And last night, when asked a DIRECT question regarding who it was who denied them additional security, Obama refused to answer. That's not "minutia". That's incompetence.

Who was it who set the policy for our diplomatic presence in Libya? Who was it who made the decision to blame a youtube video after the attack? It's over a month later and this administration is still stonewalling. And we all know why. It's because Obama fucked up, got these people killed, and now FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES refuses to take responsibility for it.

The diplomatic minutia is the mixed-up misinformation and the repeat of a lie AS IF the President did not characterize the events in Libya as an act of terror the very next day.

News outlets mixed up facts from other attacks on the same day, and mixed up diplomatic responses surrounding those facts, and political opportunists pounced and repeated that lie about a "cover-up" but perception does not turn lies into truth.

You are being dishonest now in responding to my point by moving the goal posts. Hillary took responsibility, the President took ultimate responsibility, for the OBVIOUS security failures. There is NO question it was a failure, but there was no a LIE or "cover-up", which is my entire point!
It was not until Sept 20th, that the White House referred to the attack as a terrorist attack. Nine days after it happened.

If you are this loose with your so called 'facts', it is no wonder you will be voting for a man who is also, very loose with his facts.

It seems, you, like your President, have a first instinct to blame America and Americans first.

That is what the President did right out of the gate.

You need to stop politicizing the deaths of these American's by defending a lying President.

:rolleyes: Read the thread. The facts are in the transcript above.

I am not an Obama supporter, I am an American who doesn't like dishonest hacks telling lies to score political points...AKA politicizing! My whole fucking point, retard.

We got a few far-right troll around here...

But here is what the Fox News viewers think:

190378_435643923138487_317133782_n.jpg

Fox poll shows:

President Obama 16.73%

Mitt Romney 83.27%

Nut boy lies again!

How long has it been, guy?

:blahblah: You're an idiot for continuing to politicize this diplomatic minutia as if there is any meaningful point.

You are a fraud.

Obama challenged Romney to “get the transcript” when Romney questioned the president’s claim to have spoken of an “act of terror” the day after the slaying of four Americans in Libya. The president indeed referred to “acts of terror” that day, but then refrained from using such terms for weeks.

FactCheck.org : FactChecking the Hofstra Debate

Oh but sniff sniff then he never used that term again until some time later. SO fucking what? Did it ever occur to anyone maybe it's not in our National best interest to sit back and perpetuate public reactions the way terrorists would like us to...? Sort of like when Bush shrugged off the need to target Osama. It's called playing it down and you clowns are feeding into the notion that the USA "covered-up" LIES here. Bunch of idiots.

Last edited:

You are a fraud.

Obama challenged Romney to “get the transcript” when Romney questioned the president’s claim to have spoken of an “act of terror” the day after the slaying of four Americans in Libya. The president indeed referred to “acts of terror” that day, but then refrained from using such terms for weeks.

FactCheck.org : FactChecking the Hofstra Debate

Oh but sniff sniff then he never used that term again until some time later. SO fucking what? Did it ever occur to anyone maybe it's not in our National best interest to sit back and perpetuate public reactions the way terrorists would like us to...? Sort of like when Bush shrugged off the need to target Osama. It's called playing it down and you clowns are feeding into the notion that the USA "covered-up" LIES here. Bunch of idiots.

referring in general to acts of terror is vastly different than actually calling the Benghazi attack an act of terror.

Obama lied about what he said in the Rose garden speech. Period.

Here is the timeline for those unbelievers that cannot believe nor remember, if they were ever paying attention as to what happened before and after the attack on 9-11-12

Libya Consulate Timeline: What did the Obama Administration Do?

It is all right there. Read it, remember it. Because this is the way that the Obama administration handles actual terrorist attacks
:rolleyes:

He certainly implied that it was a terrorist attack. And it certainly seems that it was one. However, we actually still don't actually know.

Mitten would handle a terrorist attack just like Dubya did: jump to conclusions and bomb the wrong country, killing thousands of our troops in the process.

Keep in mind, the way the media characterizes, or repeatedly mischaracterizes events, are NOT facts...

Obama most definitely eluded and blamed some dumb video on the attacks

The United States, the president said, is "a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." However, he added, "There is absolutely no justification for this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts." ~President Obama~

And the media ran with that for days

Here is the timeline for those unbelievers that cannot believe nor remember, if they were ever paying attention as to what happened before and after the attack on 9-11-12

It is all right there. Read it, remember it. Because this is the way that the Obama administration handles actual terrorist attacks

He certainly implied that it was a terrorist attack. And it certainly seems that it was one. However, we actually still don't actually know.

Mitten would handle a terrorist attack just like Dubya did: jump to conclusions and bomb the wrong country, killing thousands of our troops in the process.

Bull. There is nothing "certain" about that bogus contention of yours.

What Pres. Obama DID imply was that it was a mob reaction to a particular video.

He DID make one reference to "terror" but that was only after referencing 9/11/2001.

Face reality for a refreshing change of pace. He lied about his own previously expressed position and now he's still trying to spin straw into gold.

We don't need a President who "implies"...

We need a leader and we know that isn't Barry...

Thankfully, he's leaving in January...

I wonder what happened to the man that made the video that Obama blamed the attack on?

The people who are claiming Obama did not blame the video are lying.

Obama sets a standard

Oh, and Obama called the murderers of our ambassador, killers, not terrorists

Last edited:
Hey, I think Obama won but I am still voting for Romney. Where is that selection?

Last edited:

Can you link us to the crystal ball you are getting this from, unless you are pulling things out of your ass...again.

It was not until Sept 20th, that the White House referred to the attack as a terrorist attack. Nine days after it happened.

If you are this loose with your so called 'facts', it is no wonder you will be voting for a man who is also, very loose with his facts.

It seems, you, like your President, have a first instinct to blame America and Americans first.

That is what the President did right out of the gate.

You need to stop politicizing the deaths of these American's by defending a lying President.

:rolleyes: Read the thread. The facts are in the transcript above.

I am not an Obama supporter, I am an American who doesn't like dishonest hacks telling lies to score political points...AKA politicizing! My whole fucking point, retard.

Give it a rest Brown-Eyes.

If you can't see this for what it is, you should be out in your sand box hoping some cat does not bury you.

Actually, I think Obama referred to the violence as an act of terror.

Also think that you conservatives are trying a bit too hard to convince people that Obama is a delusional nit-wit that cannot connect the dots between an embassy attack on 9/11 an acts of terror.

So I say, you draw your own conclusions. I will draw mine.

Forum List

Back