Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

As we've done in the past, USMB moderation is requesting that ALL election day posts come into THIS thread to avoid duplicates, merges and exhaustion of members and staff. Thread is open NOW for posts.

This will be in effect from 12 Noon Central Time to 12 Noon on Wednesday, November 9th. Please help us out.

Thanks.. Have a SAFE and SANE election day.

Dont Taz Me Bro AyeCantSeeYou White 6 Meister katsteve2012 Coyote Zincwarrior MisterBeale

Mod Staff -- help keep this thread bumped if it falls too low on Page1 and put appropriate merges here.
I was under the Impression that the USMB was United States Military Band.
Or The United States Marine Band like the Harmonica.
I don't done tink but I may be wronged,that playing a tune on
a harmonica while standing in line,waiting to vote is a good idear.
Nor picking one's nose if a habit.Scratching ones head { danduff prone }
Or heaven forbid,whipping out some little floss pack and flossing.
But I tink that twiddling one's thumbs is still allowable.

I trust Mike Adams for live election coverage because I watch him daily. He is a true patriot who doesn't hold back but too many commercials.

He has boots on the ground and is even embedded with the Desantis group.

click on "daily live shows"

Daily Live Shows - Brighteon.TV
/

on rumble you can watch

infowars

and

bannons war room is pretty good.

rightside broadcasting is providing election coverage with a pro trump slant, omitting desantis from a list of inspiring candidates.

Steven Crowder is also covering.

the Charlie Kirk show is the best! they are reading actual numbers and calling the race for desantis! desantis has taken Miami.

Looks pretty even right now on the map after I Googled the election results.

Ohio is turning blue? That is unacceptable and that better change around!! :mad:

1667955322696.png

Florida state house and senate seats republicans are doing well but democrats are way ahead in a few and one in my home area is a tie so far. So if this continues democrats may win a few races but for most races, it is running repubs= over 50% democrats over 40%

Forum List

Back