Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

I think it’s reasonable to conclude that if an unusual problem occurred in 2020 and it’s occurring again then it’s not accidental
I won't say it's reasonable to conclude. If it was happening everywhere then yes, we can draw some pretty safe conclusions.

But it's damn sure not unreasonable to raise eyebrows and wonder and watch the situation no matter if Dont Taz Me Bro or anybody else thinks that automatically makes us rightwing nutjob fascist anti-democracy conspiracy theorists. :)

So i voted, the usual gaggle of small town clowns @ the polls, the usual routine sign in , the usual bunch of lesser evils to choose from

big whoop!

~S~

Early indicators from Florida counties and Virginia Precincts is that Republicans are showing up in droves to vote and Democrats are not bothering this election. Almost 2:1 in some areas. In Democrat strongholds they are running neck and neck with Republicans....all pointing to a huge shift in the makeup of the legislative branch this year.

I think it’s reasonable to conclude that if an unusual problem occurred in 2020 and it’s occurring again then it’s not accidental

Totally agree!

1667948210762.png

But it's damn sure not unreasonable to raise eyebrows and wonder and watch the situation no matter if Dont Taz Me Bro or anybody else thinks that automatically makes us rightwing nutjob fascist anti-democracy conspiracy theorists. :)
If you're claiming these technical issues, which happen pretty much every election, are taking place so Democrats can cheat, then yes, you're a rightwing nutjob fascist anti-democracy conspiracy theorist and deserved to be treated accordingly.

WOW!!!! I mean Guam!!!!!

"The Red Wave is so big that even Guam flips over" LOL :biggrin:

Guam elected James Moylan as a non-voting delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives, the first Republican since 1993.

The Pacific Daily News, a local outlet in Guam, reported the results of the race based on partial and unofficial results from the Guam Election Commission around 4:00 a.m. local time.

Todd Young in Indiana and Tim Scott in South Carolina have been reelected. Nothing earth shattering

Peter Welch (D) has won the Vermont Senate seat vacated by Senator Patrick Leahy (D).

Marjorie Taylor-Green has been reelected. :laughing0301:

Hearing people gripe in Georgia about having to wait in line for an hour to vote and nobody gave them food or water or heat or a place to sit down. Back when EVERYBODY voted on election day I never once excepted to be provided anything other than that place in line. And I have waited more than two hours to vote and there were no complaints about voter suppression or anything else. For Pete's sake, if you need food or water bring it with you. Wear a coat. Bring one of those folding portable chairs in a sack. What wimps some of these people are!!!
Modern people are despicable pampered weaklings.

If you're claiming these technical issues, which happen pretty much every election, are taking place so Democrats can cheat, then yes, you're a rightwing nutjob fascist anti-democracy conspiracy theorist and deserved to be treated accordingly.
It's 2022...Show me an online site that crashes.

Forum List

Back