Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I do like avatar's list, but I think Scarlet is making a good points

VOTE: Arden

madea.jpg

Her cover blown, Aye's demise became imminent as the Town swarmed about her in righteous frenzy. Pulling out her small handgun, she managed to fend a few off before getting pounced on from behind. After getting lynched by the mob, he Township learned that Aye was in fact the Ruler!

Ika, Loyal Guard, seeing that his Ruler was dead, dropped his gun and backed away slowly. "F*** this s***, I'm just gonna back away slowly. I like my neck how it is." Ika has left the game.

With Town's great fortune in removing all the Guards and Ruler, all that's left is the Usurper. Good luck, Rebels!

PhaseIcon%28Day%29.png

It is now Day 6.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline expires 10/20/14, @10AM.

Well Wake, I'm not so sure Ika was a "Loyal Guard" - he kinda voted for his ruler..........:eek:

I'm staying with my list. Even though I have Avi at the top, SR was still second, I can do that. If she flips town, I'm going with Avi.....sorry Avi...:rolleyes:

Vote:ScarletRage

Don't forget, 5 needed to lynch. I can easily move back to SR. Josh pinged for me with his constant voting against consensus behavior. Avi would be my third choice. Here's everyone's lists in one post for easy reference.

What an interesting Day this has been!

LOL I was going after IKA as ruler and Aye as usurper, but she was the ruler not usurper, but ruler.

Grandma,

Top picks for usurper?

There's a lot of noise in here, most of it around Scarlet, Ika, Math, and Wolf. With Ika trottin' off to the Dead Zone the noise will shift. My picks probably will too.

But for now:
1) Scarlet
2) Wolf
3) Math
4) Josh.

FA had Aye as his null read. Shai had Aye as her town read IIRC.

I had Aye as usurper, and you as Ruler, your game meta was far off from your main site town games. That's why I kept asking SR if her read was correct on you being town, because I am new to this game and could see the difference. Although I was wrong about your role, I thought ruler rather than guard.

Grandma had Aye as ruler. ( Good job, Geezer Chicka) :p

Well the fact titus even remotely thought i was town is like a scum claim from her FMPOV. Shes not that bad.

Shai having her as top town read alone should of set off alarms for people. when you see my town game you will be easy to tell, there are times where i can at least /try/ to emulate my town game (tbh i might of been able to emulate it here but didnt care enough about the game to do so) but if you play anohter game with me where im town you will be able to tell

And I agree since Usurper unaligned Titus/Scarlet Rage is probably it.

ika Did scum have day chat? :)
read the op....

Why do you think Titus is Usurper?
i have presented this case several times over

And needless to say I am vote parking you if alive tomorrow.
go ahread, i will selfvote

anyway to rehash the case:
-she called me scum at get-go
-she then changes me to town for "doing stuff" (wut?)
-she has been inconsistent with her reads
-she misreps the entire case on me
-she uses the "im an ic" defense
-she keeps acting like "pretend we are all town"
-when townblocks were getting formed w/o her she tried to stop it
-now she argues she for townblocks

------------------------

oh and if she uses the argument of "im scum so its all wifom and should disregard any scums reads" im going to say thats a bs reason to use

grandma townslipped by listing 4 people and not 6 (its something that cant be explained)
wolf has been wagoned like shit over and over, also (s)hes trying to solve the game (tbh if wolf is upsuper (s)he deserves a win)
cafe is trying to solve the game so he town
people jsut say meterext is town by meta so im just sheeping that (i havent been paying much attention)
math slipped hard about not knowing some of the setup and i dobt she is emulating VCA to try to get 6 myslynches
adrian feels town (guts call)

titus has already been done
josh is not even reading thread atm
avi i have guts suspicion of

think thats everyone on my updated list

We only need 5 votes......

Strongest to weakest
1. Avatar
2. SR
3. Josh
4. Ardem
5. Math
6. Grandma
7. Wolf
8. Cafe
9. Me

My ranking is

Arden
Math
Josh B
Mertex
Grandma
Wolf
Cafe

my list right now

scarlet
arden
grandma
math
josh
mertex
cafe
wolf

all subject to change

It seems like we're just doing this randomly. Does anyone remember the point in the game when Arden suddenly became active? it was right around the time we started looking for the Ursurper. But I guess everyone already decided ScarletRage first.

Let's do Arden next though ok?

VOTE: ScarletRage

I'm staying with my list. Even though I have Avi at the top, SR was still second, I can do that. If she flips town, I'm going with Avi.....sorry Avi...:rolleyes:

Vote:ScarletRage

hopefully we wont get to the next round. But if we do I'm sure we will find a better candidate. The usurper can't hide forever

Is it wrong that I kind of feel bad for lynching SR? She's really worked hard at this game regardless of alignment. The fact of the matter is though, there's a core group of townies who will not be lynched and we will hit the usurper before we hit them. Quicklynching is fine in this scenario. If she's town, she still wins. If not, the rest of us do. So yeah, this is good. I'll wait until after the flip to see if I even need to consider another choice.

Vote: ScarletRage

the-elder-scrolls-online-voin-1770.jpg

Vote Count 6.1

★Arden (0):
CafeAuLait (0):
Grandma (0):
Josh_B (0):
Mathblade (0):
Mertex (0):
ScarletRage (LYNCH):
Avatar4321, Mathblade, Mertex, Josh_B, Wolfsister77
Wolfsister77 (0):

Not Voting (4): Grandma,★Arden, ScarletRage, CafeAuLait

~ With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 10/16/14, @9PM Central.

Forum List

Back