Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Hmmmm. Now which people would be upset about me voting for myself? Why is that?

Because if you are town, you automatically lynch yourself at deadline, if I recall from game 2 when wolfsister kept stating she was lynching herself. She may have if I recall correctly. Lynching yourself, if town is bad for us!

No, I didn't.

You did not lynch yourself? Or did not threaten to?

I only mentioned it because that is where I read you can self lynch and you are out of the game. Not ragging on you here.

No, I did not lynch myself or vote myself when my lynch occurred. I asked Shaitra to hammer me. I was VT and willing to sacrifice myself. Really, I don't want to get into the details of it all because it is a distraction.

Grandma called House confirmed scum.

Vote him.

I also asked if you were speaking about self-lynching. You were IIRC, that is where I learned about self lynching. I am pretty sure you threatened to on several occasions.

Yes, I did. If I would of self-voted and it would of resulted in my lynch, I would of been banned from game 3. That's why I asked Shaitra to do it. We were in a NL situation and it was the best option. As VT, I was a safe lynch and I already had every vote but the hammer.

You can self-hammer as scum to protect your team mates and deny town info. If you did it as town, you would be going against your wincon. There's no reason to self-vote otherwise.

@House

Reads are fluid, I may change that read tomorrow. She may do something to raise suspicions, as anyone might.

I just don't recall seeing anything to read.

She's been on the thread.

Meta ( past game talk, play) can help quite a bit with players. I may be far off, but I will watch.

As far as Wolf, her play seems quite a bit like game 2 when she was town. The issue was in game 3 she purposely started an argument as part of her scum ploy and some people are thinking its reminiscent of game 3. I don't see it yet, but I could be wrong.

For whatever it is worth, I think the difference is that in Game 2 and this Game she has shown interest and will go out on a limb to try to draw out content when she didn't do that in Game 3 as scum.

Grandma was not Scum in game 3. She was Scum in Game 4.

@House

Reads are fluid, I may change that read tomorrow. She may do something to raise suspicions, as anyone might.

I just don't recall seeing anything to read.

She's been on the thread.

Meta ( past game talk, play) can help quite a bit with players. I may be far off, but I will watch.

As far as Wolf, her play seems quite a bit like game 2 when she was town. The issue was in game 3 she purposely started an argument as part of her scum ploy and some people are thinking its reminiscent of game 3. I don't see it yet, but I could be wrong.

For whatever it is worth, I think the difference is that in Game 2 and this Game she has shown interest and will go out on a limb to try to draw out content when she didn't do that in Game 3 as scum.

LOL-Read it again.

[

I was talking about Wolf. These nested quotes are getting a little confusing. I usually try to cut them down. Sorry I didn't on that one.

I was talking about Wolf. These nested quotes are getting a little confusing. I usually try to cut them down. Sorry I didn't on that one.

Since you were quoting House's and Cafe's posts, and they were talking about Grandma, I assumed you were talking about her. Sorry.

Do you have any reads as of yet? I'll post mine in a bit, I have a few whose posting styles have changed dramatically who I think are scum. For now, I get a town reads on Mertex, Grandma and TN

How can you have any kind of reading on Grandma?

To me so far she is playing as she has in other games and playing opposite as when she was scum in the last game.

@House

[

How do you cut them down Sammich?

I guess you just have to do what we did in the previous software, go in and delete those parts that you don't want to be part of your response. I don't see an icon for "quoting" but we can use the old method - type [ quote ] [/quote] if you want a comment in quotes.

[

How do you cut them down Sammich?

You have to make sure you leave the first set of brackets and the last set of brackets and delete anything in between that you do not want to quote. Just try to make sure you don't intermingle two quotes as some people on some sites go apeshit if you alter their posts by seeming to add something that is not theirs. Haven't really noticed that at USMB in the threads I post in though.

Scummy? I was ribbing you for taking my previous post seriously!

Wow... curmudgeon, much?

It's not about 1 or 2 posts, you've made several that I'm uncomfortable with.
Care to point them out. I ask because I am not really getting a scum read on house yet and others seem to be. Is this a few specific posts or a general feeling of all his posts.

What am I missing?

He is also new to the game so I dont exactly expect his play to line up well with what we all expect from town/scum players.

Care to point them out. I ask because I am not really getting a scum read on house yet and others seem to be. Is this a few specific posts or a general feeling of all his posts.

What am I missing?

He is also new to the game so I dont exactly expect his play to line up well with what we all expect from town/scum players.

That's what bugs me - he's a noob, yet he has a pretty dang good understanding of the game and he's not a bit shy. I'm not saying he's absolute Scum, but I'm not getting much of a Town vibe right now.

That said, other than TN, I don't feel more than 60% sure of anyone being Town right now.

Isn't paranoia great?

Forum List

Back