Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Hmmmm. Now which people would be upset about me voting for myself? Why is that?

Because if you are town, you automatically lynch yourself at deadline, if I recall from game 2 when wolfsister kept stating she was lynching herself. She may have if I recall correctly. Lynching yourself, if town is bad for us!

No, I didn't.

You did not lynch yourself? Or did not threaten to?

I only mentioned it because that is where I read you can self lynch and you are out of the game. Not ragging on you here.

Because if you are town, you automatically lynch yourself at deadline, if I recall from game 2 when wolfsister kept stating she was lynching herself. She may have if I recall correctly. Lynching yourself, if town is bad for us!

No, I didn't.

I only mentioned it because that is where I read you can self lynch and you are out of the game. Not ragging on you here.

No, I did not lynch myself or vote myself when my lynch occurred. I asked Shaitra to hammer me. I was VT and willing to sacrifice myself. Really, I don't want to get into the details of it all because it is a distraction.

Grandma called House confirmed scum.

Vote him.

No, I didn't.

No, I did not lynch myself or vote myself when my lynch occurred. I asked Shaitra to hammer me. I was VT and willing to sacrifice myself. Really, I don't want to get into the details of it all because it is a distraction.

Grandma called House confirmed scum.

Vote him.

I also asked if you were speaking about self-lynching. You were IIRC, that is where I learned about self lynching. I am pretty sure you threatened to on several occasions.

I never said that he's confirmed Scum. I said I'd rather vote for confirmed Scum.

House has been pretty aggressive as a noob, and some of the things he's said have been off-putting.

So while he's certainly not confirmed Scum, he does look scummy to me.

I never said that he's confirmed Scum. I said I'd rather vote for confirmed Scum.

House has been pretty aggressive as a noob, and some of the things he's said have been off-putting.

So while he's certainly not confirmed Scum, he does look scummy to me.

So what I said above was accurate, then?

You don' like my jokes?

I'm hurt. :(

OK, Don't use the term confirmed scum and then vote someone Grandma because that is what a cop or tracker or someone would do if they get a guilty.

Unvote

Don't read stuff into players' posts.

I said I'd rather vote for confirmed Scum. Then House made a comment that sounded scummy. House's posts all along seemed not too townish, and I was considering a vote for him, when he made that last comment I voted for him.

I never called him confirmed scum. If I thought he was I would have put my vote in that same post.

I said I'd rather vote for confirmed Scum. Then House made a comment that sounded scummy. House's posts all along seemed not too townish, and I was considering a vote for him, when he made that last comment I voted for him.

I never called him confirmed scum. If I thought he was I would have put my vote in that same post.

To be fair, that was pretty quick, it's not like there were hours between the two posts.

I'll read what I want into people's posts. That's what you do in this game. Hello?

You did something a cop or tracker or a seer would do with a guilty. Use different words next time.

Oh please, like I'm supposed to know you'd put the vote in the same post. That doesn't matter. You said the words confirmed scum in one post and voted House in the other with no explanation.

To be fair, that was pretty quick, it's not like there were hours between the two posts.

Exactly, I don't know all the abilities or anything about them. A move like that, that quickly, is usually if someone has a guilty on scum. Especially using the words confirmed scum and casting an instant vote with no explanation. The best move for town is to vote off that person in that case.

I said I'd rather vote for confirmed Scum. Then House made a comment that sounded scummy

Scummy? I was ribbing you for taking my previous post seriously!

Wow... curmudgeon, much?

Wolf, you're playing is nearly identical to Mertex's play in Game 4. MeBelle voted for her at the end of the Game.

Fucking relax.

Forum List

Back