Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Green_Orb.png
Nimble Fingers

Shaitra

Green_Orb.png
Nimble Fingers

Shaitra

Are we about to get some girl on girl action? :afro: As Barry would say, "Ohhhhh, yeah"

LOL-I am quite curious what this means.

Somewhere or another Wake has mentioned a power in which one player gets to haul another player into a private QT for interrogation. My guess is this is what this power is based on the name as nimble fingers implies speed typing.

Ah, so Mertex wants to go somewhere private with Shaitra. OK then. :wink:

Green_Orb.png
Nimble Fingers

Shaitra

Are we about to get some girl on girl action? :afro: As Barry would say, "Ohhhhh, yeah"

LOL-I am quite curious what this means.

Somewhere or another Wake has mentioned a power in which one player gets to haul another player into a private QT for interrogation. My guess is this is what this power is based on the name as nimble fingers implies speed typing.

Ah, so Mertex wants to go somewhere private with Shaitra. OK then. :wink:

Maybe. I don't know. Just my guess, but I hope there are some selfies involved at the very least

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: Bob Plumb

Very tricksy that one is....

Frankly, if we're going to lynch anyone, why not make it the guy who's blatantly asking for it? lol

I need more votes.

Bob, players don't want votes.

Please talk with the players, ask questions, make accusations, etc.

@BobPlumb

Votes are bad. Very bad, especially if you are town. If you are scum/mafia, then they are good.

If you get 9 votes this round, it means you are out of the game. If that's what you want, to not play, then PM Wake and let him know so he can replace you.

I'm wondering if BobPlumb understands the game. Don't be afraid of us BobPlumb. We are happy to answer any questions you have.

Most of us don't bite. I might but it won't hurt, I promise. :biggrin:

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: Bob Plumb

Very tricksy that one is....

Frankly, if we're going to lynch anyone, why not make it the guy who's blatantly asking for it? lol

I don't think Bob understands what votes do in this game.

But as far as you go, either you've done some homework and figured out how to play this game, or you lied when you said you were new to the game.

Official USMB Mafia Game #5: A Game of Fire and Ice | Page 27 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #5 | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

But as far as you go, either you've done some homework and figured out how to play this game, or you lied when you said you were new to the game.

After a couple posts I've read regarding me, I expected the same to be directed my way.

Wiki isn't that hard to use.

IMO, Anyone that is willing to look up information on how to play the game and is active and interested is more townie than scum. New people knowing how to play is awesome. It takes less time for experienced players to have to explain things. Just my opinion, I don't see that as a scum tell.

Forum List

Back