Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

You know I am always interested though this site no longer lends itself to a simple click and PM - I seem to have lost the ability to send one (or my mind - one or the other).

I've said it there, I'll say it here. PMing me here at USMB or at the main site is the best because I will get an email saying I have a PM/Conversation or whatever. That way if I'm not active at either place, I will still see that someone is trying to contact me.

You know I am always interested though this site no longer lends itself to a simple click and PM - I seem to have lost the ability to send one (or my mind - one or the other).

You have to start a conversation to PM someone. You should have the ability to do that. I have a few going right now.

I'm going to look at other elements from past games here, too.

Especially AyeCantSeeYou 's game. Not saying these elements will show up, but maybe.

Game will have at least 36 players. Am informed by staff that there is no limit on how much I can pack into it. Need to find a good cornerstone idea to build upon.

If I had gotten enough players, I would have easily doubled or tripled what I had put in that game. Nothing like keeping people on their toes!

You should come over and play at the main mafia site Aye.

Seriously.

One super fun idea I saw recently was that everyone got their flavor and some sort of ability first. After that was done, then alignments were assigned after. It was interesting.

When I get time. Moved last month 1000+ miles and still have boxes everywhere. LOL Seriously!

Oh yeah Aye, Shaitra, FA, dragon=Avi, myself, Wake are all over at the main site. Titus is there too.

Good luck with your move!!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back