Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

The putting words in my mouth was because you said I assumed there was scum on the first mission and who they were and I really just said we shouldn't assume they are all town based on the video and other games I've seen where scum usually pass the first mission and vote to approve it. I wasn't sending scum reads on missions but testing people based on mission votes and who was on the mission to figure out who was scum. I have no idea what the best strategy is here so I went with that one.

My point was you did state we needed new people over and over, along with many more who insisted we needed new people because scum were likely on my mission due to the 100 percent pass for mission personnel. You also said over and over at the time I was scum at the same time. I know what you said much later about assuming they were all town- but my point about that was you did not say that until after you all convinced me scum must be on my mission for tens of pages and pages.

I never said you thought Grandma and Shai were scum or that I was putting words in your mouth Wolf. I said the insistence from you, Josh, Shai, moon, Arden new people needed to be on the mission because of the 100% mission pass, read to me since I know I am not scum- either Shai or Grandma must be. Everyone was convinced there were scum on my mission. It is a pretty simple conclusion for me to come to knowing my alignment Wolf.

OK, So are you saying you think that Shai or Grandma are scum based on knowing your alignment and several of our insistence that scum could be on the first mission?

Regarding being set up, who do you think is setting you up?

I'm sorry, I am really out of it right now due to RL issues and being tired so if I'm not getting it, bear with me.

( emphasis added)

Very close, yes. I did not even think there was scum until everyone insisted there was scum on my mission BEFORE IT EVER PASSED. and my suspicion of Shai actually did not start until she insisted on sending her top scum reads for missions 2 and 3. ( I still had her as a town read before the mission 3 garbage of sending scum reads AGAIN) So her choice there- reiterated for me, what you all were saying "scum on Cafe's mission. So I started to agree with you all- especially when I saw posts which made no sense- strange reads, then changes.

As for who? The only thing I thought were those who kept sending their scum reads on missions. Why do that Wolf? Josh also called me scum, so did Arden but "slight scum" read- look at the past votes. Why not set up a townie and scream they are scum over and over, keep sending them on missions while choosing scum who then get a pass cause Café must be the guilty party.

OK, If this is what you think is going on, what can we do about it now?

The putting words in my mouth was because you said I assumed there was scum on the first mission and who they were and I really just said we shouldn't assume they are all town based on the video and other games I've seen where scum usually pass the first mission and vote to approve it. I wasn't sending scum reads on missions but testing people based on mission votes and who was on the mission to figure out who was scum. I have no idea what the best strategy is here so I went with that one.

My point was you did state we needed new people over and over, along with many more who insisted we needed new people because scum were likely on my mission due to the 100 percent pass for mission personnel. You also said over and over at the time I was scum at the same time. I know what you said much later about assuming they were all town- but my point about that was you did not say that until after you all convinced me scum must be on my mission for tens of pages and pages.

I never said you thought Grandma and Shai were scum or that I was putting words in your mouth Wolf. I said the insistence from you, Josh, Shai, moon, Arden new people needed to be on the mission because of the 100% mission pass, read to me since I know I am not scum- either Shai or Grandma must be. Everyone was convinced there were scum on my mission. It is a pretty simple conclusion for me to come to knowing my alignment Wolf.

OK, So are you saying you think that Shai or Grandma are scum based on knowing your alignment and several of our insistence that scum could be on the first mission?

Regarding being set up, who do you think is setting you up?

I'm sorry, I am really out of it right now due to RL issues and being tired so if I'm not getting it, bear with me.

( emphasis added)

Very close, yes. I did not even think there was scum until everyone insisted there was scum on my mission BEFORE IT EVER PASSED. and my suspicion of Shai actually did not start until she insisted on sending her top scum reads for missions 2 and 3. ( I still had her as a town read before the mission 3 garbage of sending scum reads AGAIN) So her choice there- reiterated for me, what you all were saying "scum on Cafe's mission. So I started to agree with you all- especially when I saw posts which made no sense- strange reads, then changes.

As for who? The only thing I thought were those who kept sending their scum reads on missions. Why do that Wolf? Josh also called me scum, so did Arden but "slight scum" read- look at the past votes. Why not set up a townie and scream they are scum over and over, keep sending them on missions while choosing scum who then get a pass cause Café must be the guilty party.

OK, If this is what you think is going on, what can we do about it now?

I haven't the slightest clue, I have been saying this since people reading me as scum kept voting for me to go on missions. I have been called scum further because I have been trying to point it out Wolf. The waters were muddied on many occasions already. I have been clear, but Josh comes in a keeps misrepping me. I have tried my damndest to point out statements which make no sense and or actions as well. I have given up TBH.

If this mission passes which I highly doubt, I will be replacing out. Maybe, just maybe, town can focus on someone else other than me and keep blaming me for mission failure, or calling me scum Like Shai, and Josh as they have been since before my mission ever passed- but they "forget" this later and then seem to twist the situation - and then Josh claims I immediately blamed shai/josh or grandma- when the case is clear- I was being blamed as soon as 'scum reads' ( ME) was approved by those calling me scum for 2 missions in a row. Hell, I even told Avatar NOT to put me on his mission.

Unless you have an idea Wolf?

I think you are realizing just a little bit of what I have had to deal with in many games when I get scumread all the time as town. I am frankly ready to quit the games here all together because I always get accused and I am having a hell of a time dealing with it. I actually sympathize with you and I don't think you are actually scum. I'd like to think about this for a minute and help you figure out a plan here. I am way too tired to do so right this minute but I'll think about it.

I'll vote when SR officially acknowledges the team. Til then, what good would it do?

I think I'll send mine in tomorrow with the mission number and who's on it. That way there is no delay waiting for votes since we've all known the proposed team for awhile.

I won't be too upset if it fails. For one thing, this game has pretty much gotten me resigned to the fact that people are going to never change their minds no matter how much I try to or actually prove them wrong. Plus Wolf is up next and even townier anyway.

About SR, maybe she just forgot about USMB? Can someone on that other site message her?

At this point, considering it has been a number of days since SR has posted here in either game and has not bothered to communicate with us in any way despite posting at MS, I'm going to assume she isn't going to. Because so many of you have put the time and energy into this game that you have, I will keep this thread watched and vote, etc. if she does come back. Otherwise, I'm pretty much done.

I feel as though the game has been abandoned by its creator/mod. That really sucks for those of us that have been playing.

I'll have to talk to Wake and see what we, as game mods, can do to prevent this from happening again.

It's rude and disappointing, especially since SR knows so many of us and she is the one who made the commitment to host this game that many of us playing it have put time and effort into. She could of found some way to communicate to us by this point and has chosen not to. It doesn't say much for her to be completely honest. If she wasn't posting elsewhere I'd be worried that there was something wrong but she is so I know she is o.k. I don't know how to fix this problem because I don't know who has the knowledge of the set-up here who would be able to take over for her. I will wait a couple more days and then, for closure, maybe we could all post a reveal and discuss the game. It isn't the best solution and I don't recommend it unless everyone agrees to it and agrees the game is over, but it might be a nice way for us to finish it anyway. We'll see what Wake says since you @ him. Thanks for doing that and thanks Grandma for PMing her at MS. Have a good day everyone!!

Forum List

Back