Official U.S. Government data suggests fully vaccinated Americans are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

It’s a common misconception that Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is only caused by the HIV virus. This simply isn’t true.

Acquired (or secondary) immunodeficiency is one of the major causes of infections in adults. These immunodeficiency disorders affect your immune system partially or as a whole, making your body an easy target for several diseases and infections. (Source)

When immunodeficiency disorders affect your immune system, your body can no longer fight bacteria and diseases. (Source)

Several factors in the environment can cause secondary immunodeficiency disorders. (Source)

Some common ones are:

• Radiation or chemotherapy, which can lead to a secondary immunodeficiency disorder known as neutropenia
  • Infections due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) can result in acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
  • Leukaemia, a cancer that begins in the cells of the bone marrow that can lead to hypogammaglobulinemia—a type of secondary immunodeficiency
  • Malnutrition, which affects up to 50% of populations in underdeveloped countries and leaves people vulnerable to respiratory infections and diarrhoea
But some of the less common causes include Drugs or medications. (Source)

So it’s perfectly possible for a medication or drug to cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, and data published by the U.S Government and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) strongly suggests the Covid-19 injections should be added to the list.

For months on end, official data coming out of both the UK and Canada has strongly insinuated that the vaccinated population are developing a nee form of AIDS. This is because the Covid-19 injections are proving to have a real-world negative effectiveness, implying that they are causing damage to the natural immune system.

Here’s a table showing the case-rates per 100,000 by vaccination status in England from week 51 of 2021 to week 12 of 2022 –

Source

They can’t hide the information coming out any longer. This bs is killing people and you can put it where you want it won’ stop people from falling over dead from it.

The facts are coming out more and more everyday, attoreny’s are in the background filing law suites go look , go research learn how to do it , it might just save your life. STOP LISTENING TO THOSE WHO DON”T GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOU!

Last edited:

It’s a common misconception that Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is only caused by the HIV virus. This simply isn’t true.

Acquired (or secondary) immunodeficiency is one of the major causes of infections in adults. These immunodeficiency disorders affect your immune system partially or as a whole, making your body an easy target for several diseases and infections. (Source)

When immunodeficiency disorders affect your immune system, your body can no longer fight bacteria and diseases. (Source)

Several factors in the environment can cause secondary immunodeficiency disorders. (Source)

Some common ones are:

• Radiation or chemotherapy, which can lead to a secondary immunodeficiency disorder known as neutropenia
  • Infections due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) can result in acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
  • Leukaemia, a cancer that begins in the cells of the bone marrow that can lead to hypogammaglobulinemia—a type of secondary immunodeficiency
  • Malnutrition, which affects up to 50% of populations in underdeveloped countries and leaves people vulnerable to respiratory infections and diarrhoea
But some of the less common causes include Drugs or medications. (Source)

So it’s perfectly possible for a medication or drug to cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, and data published by the U.S Government and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) strongly suggests the Covid-19 injections should be added to the list.

For months on end, official data coming out of both the UK and Canada has strongly insinuated that the vaccinated population are developing a nee form of AIDS. This is because the Covid-19 injections are proving to have a real-world negative effectiveness, implying that they are causing damage to the natural immune system.

Here’s a table showing the case-rates per 100,000 by vaccination status in England from week 51 of 2021 to week 12 of 2022 –

Source

They can’t hide the information coming out any longer. This bs is killing people and you can put it where you want it won’ stop people from falling over dead from it.

The facts are coming out more and more everyday, attoreny’s are in the background filing law suites go look , go research learn how to do it , it might just save your life. STOP LISTENING TO THOSE WHO DON”T GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOU!
You bet, and windmills cause cancer too.

I said the same thing last week. The longer we go, the more info comes out but too many are just willfully ignorant.
I pray someday enough wake up to demand answers from the shot pimps who know this is bad juju.
At least they are starting to refuse boosters

Yes I have been lambasted for two weeks about bringing this reality to attention.
I’ve seen 5X the number of people in last 4 months unable to shake ordinary colds then I ever did see have Covid

Yes I have been lambasted for two weeks about bringing this reality to attention.
I’ve seen 5X the number of people in last 4 months unable to shake ordinary colds then I ever did see have Covid
You think they all have AIDS?

Compromised immunity
I never offered up AIDS but you employed the fake liberal technique of offering up what was Not Said and seeking a response
Does not work on thinkers.
Did you read the thread title, dumb ass?

STOP LISTENING TO THOSE WHO DON”T GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOU!
Our Government doesn't give a d*mn about the great unwashed Ghost, it's been lip service since our revolution, started by elite aristocrats to line their own coffers cloaked in the guise of some altruism that only applied to them

Nothing has changed here, because human nature never changes, simply the movers and players do

So if you want to sell me on some bureaucratic atrocity , you'll have to be trying a tad harder

~S~

Sonny boy there is more to a discussion than the thread title. Too bad your twisting to a lie did not achieve your wishes.
More to discussion? You mean like your attempt to change the subject? Do you think the protesters should have freedom of speech or not?

You bet, and windmills cause cancer too.
If you understood science , you would understand how these SPIKE PROTEINS are attacking your own cells .

You ppl poking fun have no idea how little you know, Keep laughing all the other assholes who did that fell over fkn dead too. I can get their videos showing how they thought it was all fun and jokes too…..

and then came their precious jab……

If you understood science , you would understand how these SPIKE PROTEINS are attacking your own cells .

You ppl poking fun have no idea how little you know, Keep laughing all the other assholes who did that fell over fkn dead too. I can get their videos showing how they thought it was all fun and jokes too…..

and then came their precious jab……
You claiming the vaccine causes AIDS is pretty fucking funny.

TO ALL THE ASSES WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND “ SPIKE PROTEINS” I SUGGEST BEFORE YOU LOOK LIKE BIGGER PHUCKING IDIOTS THAN YOU ALREADY DO..

I HIGHLY SUGGEST RESEARCHING SPIKED PROTEINS ATTACKING THE BODY..

and if you think this is so far fetched , A mother who meets an O positive father and she is O neg. After the first baby the body attacks and kills the babies after that 1st preg.

That’s why those ppl need a RHOGAM shot !

So keep laughing your the ONES WHO LOOK REALLY, REALLY STUPID AS FK.

D37BA4AA-1950-4ABD-AE66-3971C4368E6E.jpeg

Forum List

Back