Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

I think Mueller and his team did a great job! :clap:

they had 17 different aspects of this investigation, and discovered a great deal....

down to the names and computers and servers used to hack the DNC, DCCB, and Podesta, and followed the bit coin money trail... (which is amazing)

We just need to see it, to know what else they found out.

Republicans impeached over a blow job
I’m sure Dems can find something that will meet that standard

1. The impeachment was over lying about a blow job under oath, so please try that spin with someone that did not live in that era.

2. Pelosi is not as stupid as her minions wish...
Very true
So if the standard of impeachment is lying about a blowjob, the standard can also apply to election fraud, money laundering and obstruction

Let’s see what the Mueller report says and then decide whether anything applies to the standard Republicans set

Again the part you left out is under oath. Just lying was not impeachable but doing it to Congress under oath, well yeah they kind of caught Trump best Friend back then.

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

If that is the standard Republicans want applied to impeachment, then let’s see what Mueller has to say and apply an equivalent standard

Seems fair

If the Democrat House has anything to impeach they should remember the GOP Senate will have to support it to remove Trump.

If they can not get the Senat to go with them then Pelosi is smart enough not to waste the time and energy on something like that...
Kind of like what Republicans did with Clinton. They knew they had no chance of success but did it anyway

I am merely questioning whether Republicans believe the same standard of impeachment should apply to Trump

Just trying to keep up with my score card.

Too bad you didn't keep up with your grammar lessons.
smh, libstains always cry about perceived grammar. As far as mewler, he done a great dis-service to the country and spent million for nothing.
Did you complain about the MANY millions your nitwits spent going after both the Clintons?? Impeached for lying about a BJ ?? Are you kidding me ? An appropriate punishment based on the clinton punishment would be the chair for trump
No because they have proven they are criminals. A convicted perjurer for one.

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news.

I switched over to MSNBC after the announcement and they were in ass clenched full spin mode. The news was speculating...let that sink in for a moment. The news was speculating that even though no more indictments that Trump did commit crimes and the report would show that Trump said he would plead the 5th. That's what passes for "news" in the liberal media. That's what a POTUS has had to deal with for the past 2 years. Presumption of innocence is out the window.
NEWS for Blues
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
I get that you have good days and bad days at your age, but this is especially bad, huh?
Every day I wake up sound and healthy is a good day Being a republican all my life up till GWB 2000 I enjoy reading all the posts which show me I made the right choice in switching to Dems
I don't know about your health, but sound of mind ... nah, no one is buying that.

1. The impeachment was over lying about a blow job under oath, so please try that spin with someone that did not live in that era.

2. Pelosi is not as stupid as her minions wish...
Very true
So if the standard of impeachment is lying about a blowjob, the standard can also apply to election fraud, money laundering and obstruction

Let’s see what the Mueller report says and then decide whether anything applies to the standard Republicans set

Again the part you left out is under oath. Just lying was not impeachable but doing it to Congress under oath, well yeah they kind of caught Trump best Friend back then.

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

If that is the standard Republicans want applied to impeachment, then let’s see what Mueller has to say and apply an equivalent standard

Seems fair

If the Democrat House has anything to impeach they should remember the GOP Senate will have to support it to remove Trump.

If they can not get the Senat to go with them then Pelosi is smart enough not to waste the time and energy on something like that...
Kind of like what Republicans did with Clinton. They knew they had no chance of success but did it anyway

I am merely questioning whether Republicans believe the same standard of impeachment should apply to Trump

If he lies under oath to Congress then go for it!

Now will Pelosi be that stupid?

Not on your life!

Cortez would be but not Pelosi...

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news.

I switched over to MSNBC after the announcement and they were in ass clenched full spin mode. The news was speculating...let that sink in for a moment. The news was speculating that even though no more indictments that Trump did commit crimes and the report would show that Trump said he would plead the 5th. That's what passes for "news" in the liberal media. That's what a POTUS has had to deal with for the past 2 years. Presumption of innocence is out the window.
NEWS for Blues
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
I get that you have good days and bad days at your age, but this is especially bad, huh?
Every day I wake up sound and healthy is a good day Being a republican all my life up till GWB 2000 I enjoy reading all the posts which show me I made the right choice in switching to Dems
I don't know about your health, but sound of mind ... nah, no one is buying that.
LOL I handle 5 stock accounts and a RE business I'm as sharp as a tack even if I have to say so myself AND I know BS when I see it and Trump is 99% BS

It is common knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier, that Russians "contributed" 145 million to the Clinton foundation
It is "common knowledge" that they are Russian lies mindlessly parroted by skulls of mush.

um, no. the Clintons did pay for the dossier, they did pay Steele and Russian liars for it. They did get 145 million from Russian interests in exchange for the uranium one deal, bubba did get 450K for a speech in Russia and he did meet with Putin.

do some research and get back to us with your admission that you lied.
Repeating your Russia scripted lies does not make them any less of a lie, it only makes you a serial liar in the face of the truth.

did the NY times lie about it?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal - The New York Times
The writer the Times cites did, but you knew that already.
The timeline of the cash flow to the Clinton Foundation and the timeline of Giustra's never owning Uranium One PROVE you have yet again been duped by Russian scripted lies fed to your skull of mush by GOP Hate Radio.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
But for the most part, Giustra has been involved with two erratic entities: the mining industry and Bill Clinton. In 2007, he and the former president created the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, which self-avowedly "has extensive experience in projects that organize market-driven activities to meet the private sector’s requirements for optimization of local supply chains," whatever that means. By 2006, Giustra had donated more than $30 million to the Clintons' charitable endeavors and pledged $100 million more.

The next year, Giustra sold his mining company, UrAsia, to a large Canadian uranium-mining firm called Uranium One. Soon after that, Russia's state-owned nuclear energy entity Rosatom began to swallow Uranium One piece by piece, and in 2010 proposed upping its stake to 51 percent. Because the company mines in the U.S., CFIUS got involved and gave the deal its blessing, as did the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. (Rosatom eventually bought the remaining 49 percent.)

Did you get that, Giustra pledged the money BEFORE ever selling his CANADIAN company in 2007 and Russia did not get involved until After it was sold and didn't have 51% until 2010, well after Giustra had nothing to do with the company he sold.
But I am certain you will continue to tell the same lies rather than admit you've been had, SUCKER!!!!!

smh, libstains always cry about perceived grammar. As far as mewler, he done a great dis-service to the country and spent million for nothing.
Did you complain about the MANY millions your nitwits spent going after both the Clintons?? Impeached for lying about a BJ ?? Are you kidding me ? An appropriate punishment based on the clinton punishment would be the chair for trump
And why do you think Trump avoids putting his hand on the bible?? A world class liar makes clinton look like a choir bor

And why do you think Trump avoids putting his hand on the bible?? A world class liar makes clinton look like a choir bor
An expert on liars you are.
iu

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA
Let’s be clear: the thread premise is a ridiculous rightwing lie.

However we’re rid of Trump – impeachment or voted out of office next year – it will be done lawfully and consistent with the Constitution.

And the Mueller investigation – along with other appropriate, lawful investigations – will provide to the voters the compelling evidence as to why Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

Yep. But he's right about one thing though. Culprits will be brought to justice. 37 so far and counting.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA
Let’s be clear: the thread premise is a ridiculous rightwing lie.

However we’re rid of Trump – impeachment or voted out of office next year – it will be done lawfully and consistent with the Constitution.

And the Mueller investigation – along with other appropriate, lawful investigations – will provide to the voters the compelling evidence as to why Trump doesn’t merit a second term.
time to wake up---your dreaming too much

the 145 was Russian money funneled to the Clinton foundation through a Canadian company that was controlled by Russians.
If the CANADIAN company, Uranium One, was already controlled by the Russians, why did they try to buy it???
You idiots are too stupid to see just how moronic your lies are!!!

the Russians had controlling interest in the Canadian company at the time the deal was made. See my cite from the NY times.
You didn't cite anything, liar. Your Russian masters didn't have a controlling interest in Uranium One until 2010, and Guistra sold his Canadian company to Uranium One in 2007, so he had nothing to do with owning Uranium One EVER!!!!! He pledged the $100+ million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. Not that you care about the truth even a little bit.

Last edited:
I love everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahah
black/white/red/yellow/Dem/R/etc
peace be with you
may the winds for your sails never fail

Not everything that is WRONG, is criminal....

i.e.
It's wrong to cheat on your husband or wife...but it is not criminal....

It's wrong to play footsie with a brutal and savage murderer, but it is not criminal...

I think Mueller is trustworthy. Think he took way to long with this investigation but I’d trust the findings... how about you?

Why would anyone trust anyone in the US federal government?

They certainly don't trust us. They create agencies to enforce law like the IRS, which Obama used to target conservatives. Sure, the conservatives won the court settlement, but the trust is now gone. I envision a day when the court system won't even hear such cases.

In fact, they now want our guns. Trouble is, the US federal government has murdered far more people with guns than any of it's private citizens.

Very true

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

Seems fair

Not on your life!

Again, Trump refuses to testify under oath..he is not honest enough

But a similar threshold can be found regarding election fraud, obstruction, money laundering, tax fraud .....

Will Republicans support the same standard they used in impeaching Clinton?

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

Seems fair

Not on your life!

Again, Trump refuses to testify under oath..he is not honest enough

But a similar threshold can be found regarding election fraud, obstruction, money laundering, tax fraud .....

Will Republicans support the same standard they used in impeaching Clinton?
Clinton actually broke the law, liar.

the 145 was Russian money funneled to the Clinton foundation through a Canadian company that was controlled by Russians.
If the CANADIAN company, Uranium One, was already controlled by the Russians, why did they try to buy it???
You idiots are too stupid to see just how moronic your lies are!!!

the Russians had controlling interest in the Canadian company at the time the deal was made. See my cite from the NY times.
You didn't cite anything, liar. Your Russian masters didn't have a controlling interest in Uranium One until 2010, and Guistra sold his Canadian company to Uranium in 2007, so he had nothing to do with owning Uranium One EVER!!!!! He pledged the $100+ million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. Not that you care about the truth even a little bit.

so you are saying that the NY times lied about it? That the far left media rag that hates Trump and all conservatives lied about Clinton? Really?

Forum List

Back