Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

I just said I will accept his findings...
That’s what I want to hear Conservatives

Take the good with the bad
I don’t want to see celebrating the good stuff and calling the bad stuff fake

Hate to break it to conservatives doing a victory lap today. There will be bad stuff in the report

Of course there will be but will the bad be enough to warrant a impeachment?

Nope...

Will it sink Trump in 2020?

Nope...

So that is the bad for the left and I have seen the left hate during the Bush years, well I expect massive melting after the report fails to help with impeachment and if Trump win in 2020...
Republicans impeached over a blow job
I’m sure Dems can find something that will meet that standard

1. The impeachment was over lying about a blow job under oath, so please try that spin with someone that did not live in that era.

2. Pelosi is not as stupid as her minions wish...
Very true
So if the standard of impeachment is lying about a blowjob, the standard can also apply to election fraud, money laundering and obstruction

Let’s see what the Mueller report says and then decide whether anything applies to the standard Republicans set

Again the part you left out is under oath. Just lying was not impeachable but doing it to Congress under oath, well yeah they kind of caught Trump best Friend back then.

Want to try again?

It is common knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier, that Russians "contributed" 145 million to the Clinton foundation
It is "common knowledge" that they are Russian lies mindlessly parroted by skulls of mush.

um, no. the Clintons did pay for the dossier, they did pay Steele and Russian liars for it. They did get 145 million from Russian interests in exchange for the uranium one deal, bubba did get 450K for a speech in Russia and he did meet with Putin.

do some research and get back to us with your admission that you lied.

Home

screenshot_769.png

It is common knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier, that Russians "contributed" 145 million to the Clinton foundation
It is "common knowledge" that they are Russian lies mindlessly parroted by skulls of mush.
Those are documented facts, you lying piece of crap.
They are documented lies, as you well know, you worthless lying scum POS. The most obvious being that the 145 million was donated by a CANADIAN, but you knew that already.

the 145 was Russian money funneled to the Clinton foundation through a Canadian company that was controlled by Russians.

and grow the fuck up and stop the juvenile insults. post like an adult or leave this forum.

Just trying to keep up with my score card.
I think Mueller is trustworthy. Think he took way to long with this investigation but I’d trust the findings... how about you?

Too long?
Yeah, just like Benghazi how much tax payer money are we going to waste paying lawyers millions of dollars to investigate things for years at a time? I’d put a 3 month time limit and then require approval to continue if they need more time.

In Benghazi you had survivors, movies made, books
And the military personnel still push blame a bit different.

I just said I will accept his findings...

Hate to break it to conservatives doing a victory lap today. There will be bad stuff in the report

Nope...

Nope...

So that is the bad for the left and I have seen the left hate during the Bush years, well I expect massive melting after the report fails to help with impeachment and if Trump win in 2020...

1. The impeachment was over lying about a blow job under oath, so please try that spin with someone that did not live in that era.

Very true
So if the standard of impeachment is lying about a blowjob, the standard can also apply to election fraud, money laundering and obstruction

Let’s see what the Mueller report says and then decide whether anything applies to the standard Republicans set
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

um, no. the Clintons did pay for the dossier, they did pay Steele and Russian liars for it. They did get 145 million from Russian interests in exchange for the uranium one deal, bubba did get 450K for a speech in Russia and he did meet with Putin.

Repeating your Russia scripted lies does not make them any less of a lie, it only makes you a serial liar in the face of the truth.

If you add the popular vote of the other 49 states (and DC too, BTW), and do not include California, Trump had more popular votes. FACT!

I would do that but California is a US state.

so you think LA county should pick our presidents? What if it turns red?

Nope...

Nope...

Very true

Again the part you left out is under oath. Just lying was not impeachable but doing it to Congress under oath, well yeah they kind of caught Trump best Friend back then.

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

If that is the standard Republicans want applied to impeachment, then let’s see what Mueller has to say and apply an equivalent standard

Seems fair

the 145 was Russian money funneled to the Clinton foundation through a Canadian company that was controlled by Russians.
If the CANADIAN company, Uranium One, was already controlled by the Russians, why did they try to buy it???
You idiots are too stupid to see just how moronic your lies are!!!

Columbus was an agent of the inevitable.

If he hadn't attempted the voyage, another European sailor eventually would have discovered the new world. .... :cool:

Exactly, and they would have raped and pillaged just like Columbus or any other conqueror/explorer would have.

As usual butthurt liberals of today who have had their minds twisted by nutjob professors, look through history with todays politically correct lenses.

You can not view and judge history through the prism of today as the morals, norms, beliefs, practices, etc. were totally different. Progressives today just want to Virtue Signal and make themselves feel enlightened and evolved by removing statues, re-writing history and demonizing those they don't like. It is childish, and narcissistic. They project their own insecurities and character flaws by doing so.
Maybe we just cool it a bit with the celebrating Columbus himself? I dunno. I don't really care much either way. Renaming it Indigenous Peoples Day is the most retarded thing I have ever heard of, though.

How about having a holiday for a different great Italian America instead? Remember, the Italian people love Columbus, and one of the main purposes of the holiday is celebrate the Italians. Would libs have a conniption if we gave people time off for the birthday of Italian-Ohioan Dean Martin, the King of Cool instead? The Indians already have a holiday in Thanksgiving, where we celebrate how the Injuns and Pilgrims got together to give thanks to Almighty God back in the day.

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news.

I switched over to MSNBC after the announcement and they were in ass clenched full spin mode. The news was speculating...let that sink in for a moment. The news was speculating that even though no more indictments that Trump did commit crimes and the report would show that Trump said he would plead the 5th. That's what passes for "news" in the liberal media. That's what a POTUS has had to deal with for the past 2 years. Presumption of innocence is out the window.

It's not just MSNBC. I checked most of these "news" outlets and saw the same thing. CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS are exactly the same Democrat PROPAGANDA. Now read the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today and other big newspapers. All the same Progressive Democrat propaganda.

Is it as if the SAME BACKERS are controlling all of them as they say the exact same talking points!

Repeating your Russia scripted lies does not make them any less of a lie, it only makes you a serial liar in the face of the truth.

did the NY times lie about it?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal - The New York Times

If the CANADIAN company, Uranium One, was already controlled by the Russians, why did they try to buy it???
You idiots are too stupid to see just how moronic your lies are!!!

the Russians had controlling interest in the Canadian company at the time the deal was made. See my cite from the NY times.

Nope...

Nope...

Very true

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

If that is the standard Republicans want applied to impeachment, then let’s see what Mueller has to say and apply an equivalent standard

Seems fair

If the Democrat House has anything to impeach they should remember the GOP Senate will have to support it to remove Trump.

If they can not get the Senat to go with them then Pelosi is smart enough not to waste the time and energy on something like that...

back to topic. Mueller found nothing to implicate Trump in any wrongdoing. But the dems wont let it go, they will continue this crap as they spin down the drain into obscurity and complete the destruction of the once great party of Truman and Kennedy. their obsession with losing in 2016 has causde them all to become mentally ill.

Just trying to keep up with my score card.

Too bad you didn't keep up with your grammar lessons.
smh, libstains always cry about perceived grammar. As far as mewler, he done a great dis-service to the country and spent million for nothing.
Did you complain about the MANY millions your nitwits spent going after both the Clintons?? Impeached for lying about a BJ ?? Are you kidding me ? An appropriate punishment based on the clinton punishment would be the chair for trump

Very true

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

Seems fair

If the Democrat House has anything to impeach they should remember the GOP Senate will have to support it to remove Trump.

If they can not get the Senat to go with them then Pelosi is smart enough not to waste the time and energy on something like that...
But can drive trump more crazy is indicting Jr and Ivanka by SDNY

Forum List

Back