Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

They certainly don't trust us. They create agencies to enforce law like the IRS, which Obama used to target conservatives.
Obama did not use the IRS to target conservatives...

not one single fact discovered in the year's investigation, linked Obama to it.... not a one!

Again the part you left out is under oath. Just lying was not impeachable but doing it to Congress under oath, well yeah they kind of caught Trump best Friend back then.

Want to try again?

I’m cool with that

If that is the standard Republicans want applied to impeachment, then let’s see what Mueller has to say and apply an equivalent standard

Seems fair

If the Democrat House has anything to impeach they should remember the GOP Senate will have to support it to remove Trump.

If they can not get the Senat to go with them then Pelosi is smart enough not to waste the time and energy on something like that...
Kind of like what Republicans did with Clinton. They knew they had no chance of success but did it anyway

I am merely questioning whether Republicans believe the same standard of impeachment should apply to Trump

If he lies under oath to Congress then go for it!

Now will Pelosi be that stupid?

Not on your life!

Cortez would be but not Pelosi...
Again, Trump refuses to testify under oath..he is not honest enough

But a similar threshold can be found regarding election fraud, obstruction, money laundering, tax fraud .....

Will Republicans support the same standard they used in impeaching Clinton?

And Hillary didn't do the same? I don't remember Rick, Scott, Jeb , Newt supporters taking the RNC to court like Bernie supporters did over Hillary and the DNC

They certainly don't trust us. They create agencies to enforce law like the IRS, which Obama used to target conservatives.
Obama did not use the IRS to target conservatives...

not one single fact discovered in the year's investigation, linked Obama to it.... not a one!

Louis lerner still is fighting so the IRS records won't be released to the public

Sixth.......the old and almost trite "high crimes and misdemeanors" as grounds for impeachment by the House only follows the "definition" given and applied by that same House ......The vast majority of sane American voters could never dispute that this current administration has proven corrupt, unethical and perhaps the most spewers of LIES since the beginning of this republic.

Since Mueller had to follow the "opinion" of the DOJ that a sitting president cannot be indicted, it will be up to the House democrats to discover just how corrupt this hapless administration really is......

Fun days ahead.

That you are a hopelessly partisan shill? I already knew that. Muller investigated every angle for 2 years. Nothing on Trump.
You got nothing on him and Russia so now you want to switch to the SDNY and his businesses. Do you have any idea how sick you are?
Sick? I'm feeling fine. partisan shill? You're accusing me of being that which you are. A typical Fascist tactic.

Nope Pubs are no different than people like you. Sick, not in the sense of a virus but sick in the sense that you think it's just fine for you to decide what everyone else can and can't do. I'm a Conservative, not a Republican. You are indeed a sick partisan shill.
You don't even know what a "Fascist" is kid.
Really? It's us who want to decide what others can/ can't do?

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

Give me a fucking break!

Just LOOK at all of those talking points!! Fucking parrot.

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?
The law says they can kill their children at will, so be it.

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?
Homosexuals like you are free to enter a Civil Union with anyone you want to. You can have EVERY "right" the rest of us have.

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

You are too stupid to even realize what this really means. This means YOU reserve the "right" to tell everyone else what you think they should do.
No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread

Son you do NOT have the authority to tell anyone to do anything based on your own "facts". Am I supposed to care what you think about my stance on Civil Unions? I don't.

I saved the best for last.

"Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us."

You accuse me of "telling others" what to do.....as you're telling me that you "reserve" the "right" to...…..wait for it...……………..
tell others what to do.

You're "special" aren't you?

Too bad you didn't keep up with your grammar lessons.
smh, libstains always cry about perceived grammar. As far as mewler, he done a great dis-service to the country and spent million for nothing.
Did you complain about the MANY millions your nitwits spent going after both the Clintons?? Impeached for lying about a BJ ?? Are you kidding me ? An appropriate punishment based on the clinton punishment would be the chair for trump
No because they have proven they are criminals. A convicted perjurer for one.
And why do you think Trump avoids putting his hand on the bible?? A world class liar makes clinton look like a choir bor
An expert on liars you are.
iu
and that was a damn lie Brought even more hate to our nation as if we didn't already have enough

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

In a recent interview, Chris Christie said that Trump should be more worried about NY’s Southern District than the Muller investigation.

smh, libstains always cry about perceived grammar. As far as mewler, he done a great dis-service to the country and spent million for nothing.
Did you complain about the MANY millions your nitwits spent going after both the Clintons?? Impeached for lying about a BJ ?? Are you kidding me ? An appropriate punishment based on the clinton punishment would be the chair for trump
And why do you think Trump avoids putting his hand on the bible?? A world class liar makes clinton look like a choir bor
iu
and that was a damn lie Brought even more hate to our nation as if we didn't already have enough
You really are a demented little thing aren't you? You can see in full color he's putting his hand on the bible. lol, you gonna shoot up a work place next?

I’m cool with that

If that is the standard Republicans want applied to impeachment, then let’s see what Mueller has to say and apply an equivalent standard

Seems fair

If the Democrat House has anything to impeach they should remember the GOP Senate will have to support it to remove Trump.

If they can not get the Senat to go with them then Pelosi is smart enough not to waste the time and energy on something like that...
Kind of like what Republicans did with Clinton. They knew they had no chance of success but did it anyway

I am merely questioning whether Republicans believe the same standard of impeachment should apply to Trump

Not on your life!

But a similar threshold can be found regarding election fraud, obstruction, money laundering, tax fraud .....

And Hillary didn't do the same? I don't remember Rick, Scott, Jeb , Newt supporters taking the RNC to court like Bernie supporters did over Hillary and the DNC

in 2012 congress sued for obamas papers he didn't want revealed and won

iu
You really are a demented little thing aren't you? You can see in full color he's putting his hand on the bible. lol, you gonna shoot up a work place next?
WHAT was he swearing to?????

Not on your life!

in 2012 congress sued for obamas papers he didn't want revealed and won

What happened to him being a transparent president anyways?

SDNY had 30 years to go after Trump, oh wait, he was a democrat donor back then. Since he's a Republican now he's fair game.
Podesta did the same crime as Cohen, not registering as a foreign lobbyist, and he's wallowing in his foreign cash, while Cohen does the perp walk.
I still see the double-standard in the DOJ
. Maybe Barr needs to straighten out the SDNY? Send Rudy or Mueller there for a year.

Its funny that the MSM is outraged because they drank so much of their own KoolAde about Trump collusion.

Trump didn't misuse the office of the president during those 30 years.

Mueller investigated the presidential activities related to collusion.
As I understand it, SDNY is looking into the inauguration funds, Trump's foundation, Trump's finances, etc. My point is why now? The foundation and finances were there for 30-years.
Takeaway: Keep paying the dems and the FBI leaves you alone.

iu
WHAT was he swearing to?????

Under oath, all president's do.

iu
Trump even lied then
ext. Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defendthe Constitution of the United States."
Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_of_the_President_of_the_United_States

the 145 was Russian money funneled to the Clinton foundation through a Canadian company that was controlled by Russians.
If the CANADIAN company, Uranium One, was already controlled by the Russians, why did they try to buy it???
You idiots are too stupid to see just how moronic your lies are!!!

the Russians had controlling interest in the Canadian company at the time the deal was made. See my cite from the NY times.
You didn't cite anything, liar. Your Russian masters didn't have a controlling interest in Uranium One until 2010, and Guistra sold his Canadian company to Uranium in 2007, so he had nothing to do with owning Uranium One EVER!!!!! He pledged the $100+ million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. Not that you care about the truth even a little bit.

so you are saying that the NY times lied about it? That the far left media rag that hates Trump and all conservatives lied about Clinton? Really?
I knew you wouldn't admit the truth!!!!
As you well know, the author of the book Clinton Cash lied, the NY Times just summarized the book.
Now for the first time in your worthless lying life admit you've been had by the lying scum on GOP Hate Radio.

iu
Trump even lied then
ext. Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defendthe Constitution of the United States."

Quick! Call the suicide hotline!

Forum List

Back