Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Nixon 20 minutes
- that no one of any import cares what they demand.

Democrats Demand Immediate Release Of Mueller Report | HuffPost
slide_23.jpg

~S~

Yet the Democrats and 99% of the MEDIA cried Russia, Russia, Russia for two and a half year claiming Trump was illegally elected. Now it has been revealed as all a LIE. So who lied?
We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum

YOU'RE A LIAR and a fraud. You are as fake as Hillary's chastity!! lmao Chelsea: who's yo daddy????

Greg

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

brothers and sisters: the mueller report has not yet been released. let's not speculate about what we dont know!

NO MORE INDICTMENTS----who gives a damn about anything else? Except putting the libelous scum in jail of course!!

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Funny, I bet you didn't say this about the Ken Starr investigation... You know, the one where we impeached a LEGITIMATELY elected President over a blow job.

There's ample evidence that Trump's people conspired with the Russians, and that Trump tried to cover it up.

Where is all this “ample evidence”? You might want to show Mueller, since he didn’t find any.

Ah, billy! Nobody blames you for not wanting to know what Mueller and his team discovered. If I supported Trump, I wouldn't want to hear it either. However we still have no idea what conclusions the report suggests. And neither do the House Democrats....the only check so far on this runaway mobster.

What I want to know is irrelevant to the post. The point is Schumer and Pelosi can demand until they turn blue. It's the AG's decision who, how, when and what.

And we have a strongly differing opinion as to who the mobsters are.

brothers and sisters: the mueller report has not yet been released. let's not speculate about what we dont know!

NO MORE INDICTMENTS----who gives a damn about anything else? Except putting the libelous scum in jail of course!!

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news. No even mentioned at places like CNN and MSNBC that want to sucker in those that fall for loose association speculation.

Yesterday may have been the single most fake day in fake news history.

Hopefully the Democrats and the 'mainstream' media will keep "investigating" - that is, tossing out unsubstantiated accusations and the making up their own answers - from now until next November.
It will virtually guarantee Trump beats whatever lunatic the Dems run against him.
I would probably expect it

Trump has many, many more transgressions that he has been lying about

Tax returns, campaign finance, money laundering, foreign entanglements....

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news. No even mentioned at places like CNN and MSNBC that want to sucker in those that fall for loose association speculation.

Yesterday may have been the single most fake day in fake news history.
I guess conservatives missed that there are many, many other things in the Mueller report

Trump won’t go to jail....but he has some splain’n to do

Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"
"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"​
That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.
You claimed (without any evidence) "Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI."
1rz2u9.jpg

Do you find it logical "leftist stooges in the FBI would be anti-Trump, Sucker?
Read what you wrote. Of course leftist stooges would be anti-Trump, dumdum.

But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:

Lisa Page Admits Obama’s DOJ Ordered Stand Down On Clinton Email Prosecution
“Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that ‘the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,’ the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page’s closed-door testimony,” Fox News reports.
Ooops.
But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:
Why the obsession with a loser who was never in a position to control how DoJ responded to her misdeeds? The Obama Administration provided congress with over 800,080 pieces of information regarding Hillary, yet Republicans couldn't even manufacture an indictment in spite of controlling all three branches of government for two years.

You would appear more credible (and intelligent) if you concentrated on the corrupt clown who currently is in control of what we learn of his many RICO-like transgressions:

"But looking at available public evidence, the New York bureau’s actions actually did influence the campaign and helped hand the presidency to Donald Trump.

In the Horowitz report, Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general, recalled a conversation with James Comey in which he said, 'it’s clear to me that there is a cadre of senior people in New York who have a deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton.'

"F.B.I. agents in that office had a demonstrated propensity for leaks and arguably forced the bureau’s leadership’s hand in the final weeks of the election.

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I.'

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"

How did that information help the Red Don, Gomer?
170717155826-restricted-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-kushner-manafort-goldstone-veselnitskaya-agalarov-akhmetshin-full-169.jpg

More than Putin did?
Who was the 8th person in Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians? Who was the 8th person in Trump Jrs meeting with Russians? - CNNPolitics

Well speculation on this stuff at this point doesnt matter anymore....as of yesterday. Indeed....having a creative imagination was an exercise in futility for 2 years but now....now even the most optimistic person has to be feeling the sting of the big bumpy. The hyper-enraged ( ie: people still talking about Putin ) might still have hope but thankfully, their numbers are fringe.
Well speculation on this stuff at this point doesnt matter anymore....as of yesterday. Indeed....having a creative imagination was an exercise in futility for 2 years but now....now even the most optimistic person has to be feeling the sting of the big bumpy. The hyper-enraged ( ie: people still talking about Putin ) might still have hope but thankfully, their numbers are fringe.
Who ended the Special Counsel's law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 US Presidential election, Robert Mueller or Bill Barr?
im-44779

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"The most significant single act of Barr’s career in the Department of Justice was to advise President George H.W. Bush to pardon six officials from Ronald Reagan’s administration, including Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, for crimes associated with the Iran-Contra affair.

"At the time, Barr was — you guessed it — attorney general.

"His recommendation gave Bush the cover he needed to issue the pardons."

Hopefully the Democrats and the 'mainstream' media will keep "investigating" - that is, tossing out unsubstantiated accusations and the making up their own answers - from now until next November.
It will virtually guarantee Trump beats whatever lunatic the Dems run against him.
I would probably expect it

Trump has many, many more transgressions that he has been lying about

Tax returns, campaign finance, money laundering, foreign entanglements....

Oh I think you Dems should just keep on this straight through 2020. The American people will LOVE it, surely, and stay right with you....oh yeah....a WINNING strategy

We all know what's in the report. A bunch of comments like "Although we could not prove anything, it is the general consensus that the President may have colluded with Russians to influence the election". IOW, the same shit we've been hearing for two fucking years and are sick of hearing.
Ain't that what Comey said about Hillary's Emails (for about 2 years now)? And yet, it seems the accusation will never die. That's the one Trump picks up every time he needs to divert attention.

What is the justification for any delay in releasing the report?
Congress should have immediate access. But to become public, any national security stuff in the report needs to be redacted.

OMG because the AG has to make sure innocents are protected you Idiot loser moron
oh yea
mebaj4jq3zn21.jpg
Reality bothers you, doesn't it?

And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

You claimed (without any evidence) "Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI."
1rz2u9.jpg

“Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that ‘the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,’ the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page’s closed-door testimony,” Fox News reports.
Ooops.
Why the obsession with a loser who was never in a position to control how DoJ responded to her misdeeds? The Obama Administration provided congress with over 800,080 pieces of information regarding Hillary, yet Republicans couldn't even manufacture an indictment in spite of controlling all three branches of government for two years.

You would appear more credible (and intelligent) if you concentrated on the corrupt clown who currently is in control of what we learn of his many RICO-like transgressions:

"But looking at available public evidence, the New York bureau’s actions actually did influence the campaign and helped hand the presidency to Donald Trump.

In the Horowitz report, Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general, recalled a conversation with James Comey in which he said, 'it’s clear to me that there is a cadre of senior people in New York who have a deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton.'

"F.B.I. agents in that office had a demonstrated propensity for leaks and arguably forced the bureau’s leadership’s hand in the final weeks of the election.

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I.'

170717155826-restricted-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-kushner-manafort-goldstone-veselnitskaya-agalarov-akhmetshin-full-169.jpg

More than Putin did?
Who was the 8th person in Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians? Who was the 8th person in Trump Jrs meeting with Russians? - CNNPolitics

Who ended the Special Counsel's law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 US Presidential election, Robert Mueller or Bill Barr?
im-44779

"The most significant single act of Barr’s career in the Department of Justice was to advise President George H.W. Bush to pardon six officials from Ronald Reagan’s administration, including Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, for crimes associated with the Iran-Contra affair.

I hope Barr was the one responsible. That's a good omen for future actions of the AG in cleaning out the deep state coup plotters

Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

1rz2u9.jpg

Ooops.

More than Putin did?
I see you haven't yet come to terms with the impossibility of a Trump perp-walk.

Meanwhile, it's inescapable that the Obama Admin perverted justice for political reasons.

But you just keep excusing it, exactly as programmed.
I see you haven't yet come to terms with the impossibility of a Trump perp-walk.
Are you sufficiently indoctrinated to believe in Trump's integrity?
1*_1p5RcEUMf0f7f9c062M1Q.jpeg

501 Days of Trump & Co. Stealing America Blind

"More than at any time in history, the president of the United States is actively using the power and prestige of his office to line his own pockets: landing loans for his businesses, steering wealthy buyers to his condos, securing cheap foreign labor for his resorts, preserving federal subsidies for his housing projects, easing regulations on his golf courses, licensing his name to overseas projects, even peddling coffee mugs and shot glasses bearing the presidential seal.

"For Trump, whose business revolves around the marketability of his name, there has proved to be no public policy too big, and no private opportunity too crass, to exploit for personal profit."

SDNY had 30 years to go after Trump, oh wait, he was a democrat donor back then. Since he's a Republican now he's fair game.
Podesta did the same crime as Cohen, not registering as a foreign lobbyist, and he's wallowing in his foreign cash, while Cohen does the perp walk.
I still see the double-standard in the DOJ
. Maybe Barr needs to straighten out the SDNY? Send Rudy or Mueller there for a year.

Its funny that the MSM is outraged because they drank so much of their own KoolAde about Trump collusion.

Last edited:
It appears 45's brainwashed cult followers prematurely rushed to judgement at celebrating Mueller did not find any evidence of collusion, although Mueller has already managed to indict and in certain cases get some of 45's Russian puppet associates prison time. Yet, NY is up and has a very interesting scenario of possible impact of impending justice leaning on the 45 tyrant and his criminal family in particular. To say the least and despite 45's kissers, tRump's legacy, image and reputation has been nuked to a astronomical degree. It also appears this 45 tyrant will live with this disgrace until he becomes deceased to possibly spend a eternity in hell. Were 45 wise, the pompous dictator wannabe would have stayed out of politics and to which 45 has proven to be a complete idiot at, and just went on his crooked low key way.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump

Actually, NY has nothing but don't let that stop your seething rage and hate.

1rz2u9.jpg

Ooops.

More than Putin did?

im-44779

I hope Barr was the one responsible. That's a good omen for future actions of the AG in cleaning out the deep state coup plotters
Do you perceive any "deep state coup plotters" in the SDNY?

Mueller's end shifts focus to New York prosecutors

"The U.S. attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York is reportedly already carrying out a series of probes related to the president, including efforts focused on Trump's inaugural committee.

"It is also overseeing an investigation into potential campaign finance violations tied to the president.

"Trump and his allies are well aware of the investigations and the dangers of the New York prosecutors.

"The office is legendary for its ruthless and broad investigations and has shown a willing to take on big names from mafia bosses to celebrities to economic powerhouses.

"Legal experts told The Hill that even as the Mueller probe ends, SDNY could pose an even greater threat to the president, his family and his businesses."

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
Mueller just needs to release the facts

Let others indict or impeach
Mueller just needs to release the facts

Let others indict or impeach
Mueller should also reveal who made the decision to end his investigation without interviewing Don Jr. Was he solely responsible or was he following orders from Trump's AG.

Forum List

Back