Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

These articles cover leaked emails and various social media posts by Russian agencies. The articles insinuate a perceptible effect on election outcome, but obviously that cannot be substantiated.

One talks about "millions of social media posts" as if that's some huge number, but fails to consider that Twitter alone has 500 million posts PER DAY. They also ignore the fact that there's nothing illegal about this, and that there's absolutely no evidence to tie this activity to Trump.

Besides, there's plenty of US venues that specialize in social media coverage, so there's simply no reason Trump would choose Russia over these. The whole premise is ridiculous.

Bottom line, this is just more mental masturbation by Trump Haters, aimed at low IQ Leftists.

Ha Ha. Now it has become a lie? You crack me up!!

william104 - Wow, you have a terminal case of TDS! It's no surprise that you President Haters are in denial, but it's amazing how fast the tin-foil-hat theories are propagating.

I know the defeat must be crushing, but it's time for you to suck it up. It's sickening to see you grovel in the mud like this.

It appears 45's brainwashed cult followers prematurely rushed to judgement at celebrating Mueller did not find any evidence of collusion, although Mueller has already managed to indict and in certain cases get some of 45's Russian puppet associates prison time. Yet, NY is up and has a very interesting scenario of possible impact of impending justice leaning on the 45 tyrant and his criminal family in particular. To say the least and despite 45's kissers, tRump's legacy, image and reputation has been nuked to a astronomical degree. It also appears this 45 tyrant will live with this disgrace until he becomes deceased to possibly spend a eternity in hell. Were 45 wise, the pompous dictator wannabe would have stayed out of politics and to which 45 has proven to be a complete idiot at, and just went on his crooked low key way.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump
:frown:

Damn! I was afraid this was going to happen.

The Mueller report hasn't even been released to the public yet and this new complication of TDS is already rearing it's ugly head and running rampant faster than rabies in the moonbat community.

TDS+PMS

Trump Derangement Syndrome complicated by Post-Mueller Syndrome.

FUCK!

Last edited:
The Creature in the White House is a lewd, crude, boorish, lying, deceitful, hypocritical, amoral braggart... unfit for high office.

Small wonder that various elements of the Federal government grew sufficiently concerned that they set up an examining authority.

But an investigative process under law is hardly an attempted coup d'état - all right-wing protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

These guys have been drinking wwaaaaaaaayy too much Kool Aid served-up by Limpbaugh and Tucker and Hannity and the like.

True. And if he'd have lost the election we'd have a sleazy lying, deceitful, hypocritical, braggart, crude (at least if you were one of the woman her husband assaulted), by all accounts extremely nasty, vengeful psycho bitch in the white house. What's your point.

Hillary was nowhere as bad as this. I guess your wife would become besties with women you cheated on her with.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Indeed, the Russian Collusion Investigation was a gargantuan scam motivated by the Demo Rats' Butt Hurt and an attempt to remove the duly elected president by any means.

Sad

So the democrats planned to overthrow Trump and replace him with Pence.

If you add the popular vote of the other 49 states (and DC too, BTW), and do not include California, Trump had more popular votes. FACT!

I would do that but California is a US state.

It appears 45's brainwashed cult followers prematurely rushed to judgement at celebrating Mueller did not find any evidence of collusion, although Mueller has already managed to indict and in certain cases get some of 45's Russian puppet associates prison time. Yet, NY is up and has a very interesting scenario of possible impact of impending justice leaning on the 45 tyrant and his criminal family in particular. To say the least and despite 45's kissers, tRump's legacy, image and reputation has been nuked to a astronomical degree. It also appears this 45 tyrant will live with this disgrace until he becomes deceased to possibly spend a eternity in hell. Were 45 wise, the pompous dictator wannabe would have stayed out of politics and to which 45 has proven to be a complete idiot at, and just went on his crooked low key way.

This is one of your better butt hurt threads! Thanks for the laughs.

It'll backfire. People want this shit to be over with. The TDS crowd are the only people who want to keep hounding Trump. Most people just want to get on with running the country and making it more prosperous for them. They'll pay a price on election day just like they did in 2016.

I don't remember Trump attacking Mueller personally. As for the things random anonymous people say online, who cares? Besides, from what I've seen, the majority of conservatives were skeptical of the collusion conspiracy theory from the get go no matter who was put in charge of the investigation. I don't think many people doubted Mueller's ability or his dedication to carry out the task he was assigned. He failed though. Sure, Mueller got people for tax crimes or whatever but not one charge related to collusion. Not one. So that's that, game over.
Whatever the report reveals won't change the fact that Trump is the biggest slimeball elected to public office in this Country in the past 100 years. He's a disgrace & any sane person knows that. He's morally bankrupt, corrupt & the biggest liar to ever sit in the Oval Office.

Trump is not hard to see thru. Trump is the most vapid s.o.b. in history.

MELTDOWN in progress

Leftists refuse to accept reality, and are still clinging to hope that someone, somewhere, will "get Trump" for some reason.

The funny thing is, they're quoting the same sources who have spent the past two years telling them Trump, Kushner, etc. will be indicted.

They've learned absolutely nothing from this whole embarrassment, and will continue believing whatever the fake news MSM tells them to believe. It's an almost unbelievable level of mental servitude.

To call these people puppets is an insult to puppets; puppets have no volition to surrender. Human beings do, and these people have surrendered it while practically begging the MSM to spoon feed them more lies.

This is it, folks. Leftism is a mental illness. I think most of us had suspected it, but the past 48 hours has proven it beyond all reasonable doubt.

Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now.

Just trying to keep up with my score card.
I think Mueller is trustworthy. Think he took way to long with this investigation but I’d trust the findings... how about you?

Too long?
Yeah, just like Benghazi how much tax payer money are we going to waste paying lawyers millions of dollars to investigate things for years at a time? I’d put a 3 month time limit and then require approval to continue if they need more time.

An TDS poster with a Donkey Face Cortez avatar quoting douchebag and certified, delusional idiot Seth Abramsom. Folks TDS is real, unfortunately. :p

- that no one of any import cares what they demand.

Democrats Demand Immediate Release Of Mueller Report | HuffPost
What is the justification for any delay in releasing the report?
Congress should have immediate access. But to become public, any national security stuff in the report needs to be redacted.

Why should congress have immediate access when they allowed Rosenstein and Mueller to circumvent their oversight authorities by blocking the release of documents and heavily redacting non national security information for the last 2 years?

I know, let's just shred the report before anyone sees it? This bizarre bozo clown show has already shredded our country enough. STOP IT!

Forum List

Back