Official State of the Union Thread

You really have no point.. The mules use the paths of least resistance and risk... For instance....

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Probably why you've never seen $mill of drugs recovered from a gas tank or radiator -- or a 300 yard Weed cannon mounted on a pick-up... You've got some great blinders on if you're not getting the view from where the action really is.. You should tell CBP to ditch all the video and multi-media training equipment and simulators and just invite them to your front porch for a couple beers... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what your issue is. We all know that drugs are smuggled through ports of entry in vehicles.My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

Well there's the problem.. You're assertion is patently naive, and uninformed and already demonstratably wrong. It happens many times every day. All along the unprotected border.

Guess your vantage point is defective or you are just being selectively ignorant..

Bing video

Golly, Fla, don't let me dissuade you or divert you from your mission of backing up Trump's totally asinine convictions that drug smuggling will decrease if we spend $25 billion for a wall.

its been proven that walls reduce illegal entry, and its 5 B, not 25 B. All the dems who now oppose it voted for it twice during obozo's reign.

I am really sad that Trump is not going to get his wall for his manufactured crisis. The whole thing kind of reminds me of a friend of mine, who routinely blames invisible gremlins for the pie disappearing from his refrigerator at night. All of this illegal alien raping and crime going on, must be stopped, even if we must suspend reality completely, and adopt Trump's fantasy world concept thinking. After all, it worked in Germany, didn't it?

why do you oppose enforcing out immigration laws and removing criminals that are in our country illegally? Its a serious question, try to give a sane answer.

You assfucks that demand links when you present none can shove it up your ass.

Spousal Rape I guess is a picnic.

It is a truth universally acknowledged (by rational people), that when a poster descends into a spew of vulgarity, he admits his argument is completely lacking in any legs whatsoever.
Trump says fuck & you love him.

Pelosi says "duh" and drools on herself and you love her. Geez dude, look at your own party of clowns.
Keep up with the conversation or shut the fuck up.

just reminding you of the morons that run the dem party today. senile idiots, young idiots, radicals, muslims, and assholes. you should be so proud.

And Racists and Rapists.

I am really sad that Trump is not going to get his wall for his manufactured crisis. The whole thing kind of reminds me of a friend of mine, who routinely blames invisible gremlins for the pie disappearing from his refrigerator at night. All of this illegal alien raping and crime going on, must be stopped, even if we must suspend reality completely, and adopt Trump's fantasy world concept thinking. After all, it worked in Germany, didn't it?

why do you oppose enforcing out immigration laws and removing criminals that are in our country illegally? Its a serious question, try to give a sane answer.

Being in America without papers is a misdemeanor. Are we going to "remove all the criminals" who have traffic violations, too, or just the brown ones?

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Probably why you've never seen $mill of drugs recovered from a gas tank or radiator -- or a 300 yard Weed cannon mounted on a pick-up... You've got some great blinders on if you're not getting the view from where the action really is.. You should tell CBP to ditch all the video and multi-media training equipment and simulators and just invite them to your front porch for a couple beers... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what your issue is. We all know that drugs are smuggled through ports of entry in vehicles.My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

Well there's the problem.. You're assertion is patently naive, and uninformed and already demonstratably wrong. It happens many times every day. All along the unprotected border.

Guess your vantage point is defective or you are just being selectively ignorant..

Bing video

Golly, Fla, don't let me dissuade you or divert you from your mission of backing up Trump's totally asinine convictions that drug smuggling will decrease if we spend $25 billion for a wall.

its been proven that walls reduce illegal entry, and its 5 B, not 25 B. All the dems who now oppose it voted for it twice during obozo's reign.

Do you have links for either of these "proven facts"? I mean other than Trump's fertile imagination?

Bing video

5B is only a start. Get unformed for a change. Unless you think 100 miles of wall will stop much of anything when you can just go around it.

The problem with Trump's stupid wall is that it is not cost effective.

If you assfucks were really concerned, you would want our tax dollars spent where it will do the most good. Not masturbate your orange buddy.

I'm pretty sure that's the full list of those that switched parties.

:21:

Exactly. It still doesn't stop leftists from claiming that "parties switched".

How did the Democrat South become Red States? The Democrats moved out & Republicans moved in?

I believe it was after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed with almost no democrat support when the southerners realized they were more closely aligned with the Republicans.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

If you had a fucking brain, you would know this:

The Vote on the 1964 Civil Rights act was REGIONAL>

Democrats AND Republicans in the South voted against it

Democrats & Republicans outside the South voted for it.

I wish you assfucks would take some time from posting & get a fucking education.

My God.

more republicans voted for it than democrats, that is a simple fact that you seem incapable of dealing with.

You are a certifiable fucking idiot in trying to make the passage about party when it was regional. Go back to school & get a fucking education. Your ignorance is beyond pathetic.

Being in America without papers is a misdemeanor. Are we going to "remove all the criminals" who have traffic violations, too, or just the brown ones?

returning after being deported is a felony. Again, why do you think we should ignore our immigration laws and open our borders to everyone, And this has nothing to do with skin color, stop that bullshit.

How did the Democrat South become Red States? The Democrats moved out & Republicans moved in?

I believe it was after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed with almost no democrat support when the southerners realized they were more closely aligned with the Republicans.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

I wish you assfucks would take some time from posting & get a fucking education.

My God.

more republicans voted for it than democrats, that is a simple fact that you seem incapable of dealing with.

You are a certifiable fucking idiot in trying to make the passage about party when it was regional. Go back to school & get a fucking education. Your ignorance is beyond pathetic.

it was regional and partisan, more democrats voted against it than for it.

Bing video

5B is only a start. Get unformed for a change. Unless you think 100 miles of wall will stop much of anything when you can just go around it.

If you assfucks were really concerned, you would want our tax dollars spent where it will do the most good. Not masturbate your orange buddy.

the walls will be built where the border patrol and ICE experts say they will help, not the entire border. If walls are so terrible why did dems vote for them twice during obozo's time in office? why did Schumer, Pelosi, Clinton, and Obama all call for stronger border structures in previous years?

This is nothing but the dems wanting a talking point for 2020 that trump failed to deliver the wall, that's all it has ever been about and if you weren't such a dumbass partisan you would admit that.

Bing video

Do you have links for either of these "proven facts"? I mean other than Trump's fertile imagination?

Border patrol chief: Wall will 'most certainly' help secure southern border

Bing video

why did the dems vote twice for it if its not cost effective?

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

My God.

like all libtardians, you resort to juvenile insults when you are unable to put forth a cogent argument to support your idiotic left wing positions. You are a waste of my time.

Bing video

Mayor of Nogales, AZ. "Remove the wall wire. It is not needed and is an eyesore." Mayor of El Paso, "The wall has nothing to do with our city being safe".

With few rare exceptions, it didn't happen.

If you're right, you won't have problem naming five racist Democrats that left the party to join Republicans.
I'll help you with the first one:

1. Strom Thurmond

Go for it.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

My God.

"Democrats AND Republicans in the South voted against it"

How many of each?

By the way, how about you finish that list of names I asked from you earlier...

Instead of reading the sentence on the teleprompter that said “I want people to come into our country, but they have to come in legally,” Trump ad-libbed, “I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally.”

that's terrifying!

I still don't see what's so wrong about it.

What IS the largest number ever? Is that 10 more legals than before? A 1000, or 10,000?

If we prevent illegals from coming here, throw out those who shouldn't be here, I don't care how large number of legals are here as long the number is control in par with our needs.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

My God.

"Democrats AND Republicans in the South voted against it"

How many of each?

By the way, how about you finish that list of names I asked from you earlier...

House: Nine percent of Confederacy Democrats, zero percent of Confederacy Republicans.
Senate: Five percent of Confed Dems, zero percent of Confed Repubs.

Rest of the nation: Ayes were 95% of Democrats / 85% Repubs in the House, and 98 to 84 (D/R) in the House.

>> You can see that geography was far more predictive of voting coalitions on the Civil Rights than party affiliation. What linked Dirksen and Mansfield was the fact that they weren't from the south. In fact, 90% of members of Congress from states (or territories) that were part of the Union voted in favor of the act, while less than 10% of members of Congress from the old Confederate states voted for it. This 80pt difference between regions is far greater than the 15pt difference between parties.

But what happens when we control for both party affiliation and region? As Sean Trende noted earlier this year, "sometimes relationships become apparent only after you control for other factors".

bothcivilrights.jpeg

In this case, it becomes clear that Democrats in the north and the south were more likely to vote for the bill than Republicans in the north and south respectively. This difference in both houses is statistically significant with over 95% confidence. It just so happened southerners made up a larger percentage of the Democratic than Republican caucus, which created the initial impression than Republicans were more in favor of the act.
Nearly 100% of Union state Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act compared to 85% of Republicans. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did.
The same pattern holds true when looking at ideology instead of party affiliation. The folks over at Voteview.com, who created DW-nominate scores to measure the ideology of congressmen and senators, found that the more liberal a congressman or senator was the more likely he would vote for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once one controlled for a factor closely linked to geography. <<​

This ^^ is your brain on facts. Any questions?

We've done this before. Yet here you are running the same shit expecting different results.

Oh and we've done this "fill in this list" too, which we did fill in, yet ditto.

Bing video

Mayor of Nogales, AZ. "Remove the wall wire. It is not needed and is an eyesore." Mayor of El Paso, "The wall has nothing to do with our city being safe".

both democrats, right? its sad that those partisan mayors put party above the safety of their cities, are they on the payroll of the cartels?

Forum List

Back