Official Religion/Language

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Would it be culturally beneficial to the United States if we erased the first amendment, made Spanish our official language and Islam our official religion.

The Qu’ran could be translated into Spanish by the United States government and declared to be the Authorized American Version.

Merging American history, the Spanish language and the Islamic religion would create an identity that would guarantee the preservation of our republic another 500 years. At present, we are devouring one another. I don’t think this current trend of, “this group versus this group” is sustainable. We need to unite in some way or another. Becoming officially Islamic protects us from terrorist attacks. Becoming officially Spanish helps us address the ability to embrace our fastest growing demographic.

Would Americans be too arrogant to accept such a radical change? I think so but I wish we could Unite under some method.

If we all spoke Spanish and adopted Islam, we could have tiny little mini-mosques which would be called in Spanish "mosquitoes".

Hey, joke OP gets joke posts.

If we all spoke Spanish and adopted Islam, we could have tiny little mini-mosques which would be called in Spanish "mosquitoes".

It is just to get the wheels turning in the brain. I’m sure there are superior ideas for uniting the country. Just give us a few of those proposals.

It is just to get the wheels turning in the brain. I’m sure there are superior ideas for uniting the country. Just give us a few of those proposals.

"Uniting", is it?

Well, if forcing untold millions to adopt new languages and religions they didn't ask for isn't a "uniter", what is?

How 'bout the unwashed masses quit buying the bullshit of dipshit demagogues whose entire purpose is to divide people, and instead divide ourselves from THEM? There's a start.

This is beneficial also to Jewish Americans, considering that the real enemy of the Jewish people has never been the Muslims but us Christian's. Hehehe. So this will happen sooner hehe.

In your case the wheels have come off – official languages and religions are un-Constitutional.

In your case the wheels have come off – official languages and religions are un-Constitutional.

Then you didn’t read the first sentence of the OP.

Forum List

Back