Official high school records support claim that democrat IIhan Omar married her brother

It is ok if I arrange something with JUDGE LAUREN LAKE? ---
think of the BOOST to that TV show-----and the lift to
its SPONSERSHIP offers

Stone cold brother humper.
Case is a closed as Mueller report.
Certainly first cousin marriage is a very unhealthy practice, but marry your brother if far worse and now it appears that several crimes were involved. Even closer than first marriage relations, Muhammad married and had sex with his biological aunt as well as several cousins.

To give you an idea of how incestuous these relationships are, second cousins, which can freely marry in the US share only 3.13% coefficient of relationship. (clones share 100%)

1st Cousins - 12.5%

Muhammad and his aunt: 25%

Siblings 50% This is a highly dangerous and illegal practice.

A hope a baker did not refuse to bake brother humpers cake.

another civil rights TORT thing?
Are civil right torts tasty as a tort from chocolate?

tastier-------and THIS one-----FIVE MICHELIN STARS
Certainly first cousin marriage is a very unhealthy practice, but marry your brother if far worse and now it appears that several crimes were involved. Even closer than first marriage relations, Muhammad married and had sex with his biological aunt as well as several cousins.

To give you an idea of how incestuous these relationships are, second cousins, which can freely marry in the US share only 3.13% coefficient of relationship. (clones share 100%)

1st Cousins - 12.5%

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT-----for most people-----it's no fun

She didn't marry for love. She married for immigration fraud.
Possibly. Prove it, starting with proving he is her brother.

The problem is that she's had ample chance to provide a list of her siblings to prove that her 2nd husband was not her biological brother and she hasn't done that. It would be a simple request that wouldn't violate her right to privacy as it would just be a list of names.

But if its not true, why not provide a list of names of your siblings and get rid of the accusation once and for all?

From the website above:

"Using social media as a primary source, Samsundar has found information suggesting that Elmi, the man Omar married in Minnesota in 2009, is indeed her brother. Omar’s own Instagram photos from the summer of 2015 place her in London with relatives, and with a man later identified as Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. Soon after her marital history became an issue, however, Omar closed her Instagram account to the public. When the account became public again, Samsundar found that the original photo collage of Omar and Elmi was no longer included."

That's some sketchy behavior.
I'm not sure I see what's sketchy at all.
If you look at the article YOU posted by Snopes, they did see a list of her siblings, and he is not listed. She is listed as the youngest.
What other list do you need?

But like I said, every town/city has marriage records that include the name of bride and groom's parents.
You should check on who really owns Snopes now....Soros.

I is confused. Are there wedding pictures? Ilhan in white gown and veil?. I have a sense that she was CHEATED out of a real
wedding
You are?

Screen-Shot-2019-06-03-at-9.11.23-AM.png

A hope a baker did not refuse to bake brother humpers cake.

another civil rights TORT thing?
Are civil right torts tasty as a tort from chocolate?

tastier-------and THIS one-----FIVE MICHELIN STARS

1st Cousins - 12.5%

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT-----for most people-----it's no fun
It's very hard to keep a secret these days.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-03-at-8.27.02-AM.png

Forum List

Back