Official 2010 Baseball Thread

Angels ain't winning shit this year not with a rotation of:

Jered Weaver, Ervin Santana, Joe Saunders and Scott Kazmir...not particulary in that order per say but there isn't one solid # 1 starter...it's filled with mediocre #2 starters and #3's

I'd take Kazmir.

You'd take Kazmir as a #1?

I wouldn't...maybe in 4 more years when he is in his rime not righ tnow

Angels lost a lot more thus far then they have gained

Angels ain't winning shit this year not with a rotation of:

Jered Weaver, Ervin Santana, Joe Saunders and Scott Kazmir...not particulary in that order per say but there isn't one solid # 1 starter...it's filled with mediocre #2 starters and #3's

I'd take Kazmir.

You'd take Kazmir as a #1?

I wouldn't...maybe in 4 more years when he is in his rime not righ tnow

Angels lost a lot more thus far then they have gained
Nah not as a #1, I'd just take him.

We had about 3 or 4 #1's last year tho as the season went along :lol:

No question this year, though. I'm not 100% sold on our rotation at this point, and I have no idea who's going to be #5. At this point, probably Moyer or Kendrick. I'm over Moyer, and Kendrick doesn't have anything but a sinker.

So yeah, I'd take Kazmir.

Joba wants to be the #5 starter this year.

After last year's debacle he should just stay in the pen.

where did you hear that...I read in the papers the other day he would be willing to set up for Mo and take over the reigns once MO retires

phils-beer1.jpg

Very soon baby, very soon!

Joba needs to understand that he will have much more success in the bullpen than as a starter.

And Kazmir? Two or three years ago I he had one of the brightest futures of any young pitcher but
The kid has regressed and lost 4-6 mph off his fastball.

I'm very "meh" on Kazmir.

now that Football is over onto the real important things in life....Spring training is rapidly approaching

Yeah I don't usually have anything too specific to care about on pitchers and catchers, but this year I do.

Btw, Cliff Lee had minor surgery and will probably miss a little bit of time...

But Roy Halladay is healthy and ready to pitch! :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back