officer kim potter jury asking what hapens when they dont reach a consensus

sounds like deadlock to me folks.

What will happen is that the court will get pissed and will leak to the mobs in Hennepin County the names and addresses of the jurors and they'll have their houses burned down.

I would hope the judge would advise the jurors to get their fire insurance premiums up to date.

Another point....cops are having to be nice to these folks when they arrest them....and they don't fear or respect cops. So often times they the suspect hasn't been subdued properly. This kid wasn't treated like a suspect....he decided to get smart and act like a jerk....and he got shot by a poorly trained female cop.

Potter, who was on the force for 26 years, was out on patrol with Anthony Luckey, a new officer she'd been training.

If she was poorly trained after 26 years and she was training officers as I said, the city and everyone involved is guilty.

Potter, who was on the force for 26 years, was out on patrol with Anthony Luckey, a new officer she'd been training.

If she was poorly trained after 26 years and she was training officers as I said, the city and everyone involved is guilty.

including daunte??

Better training solves alot.
We used to train cops when I was in the Army.
Every situation is different and training & experience minimizes worsening of the situation.
The suspect turned a run of the mill misdemeanor arrest into a felony and an accidental shooting with his actions.
Just because he's black...doesn't mean he's totally blameless, but that seems to be what the implication is here.
There are things in place to stop this from happening, his bad decision cost him his life and what should her bad decision cost her?

Being a cop for 26 years doesn't mean you can't be incompetent or poorly trained or both.
She acts like she hadn't been involved in many arrests or had to deal with many situations like this.
If she has....it's clear she was ready for the rubber gun squad long before this happened.

Being a cop for 26 years doesn't mean you can't be incompetent or poorly trained or both.
She acts like she hadn't been involved in many arrests or had to deal with many situations like this.
If she has....it's clear she was ready for the rubber gun squad long before this happened.

She was training a new officer. You are describing an completely incompetent police force.

in a sane world NO,, but since your party wants gun laws I find it confusing that you now complain about them to make a point,,

Now we get to the lashing out because you painted yourself into a corner. I have never supported anyone violating our 2nd Amendment rights.

but you side with the party that makes the laws restricting gun rights,,

I have never once voted (D) in a national election but keep on lashing out. You are the one defending those violating our rights.

Edit: I have in the primaries. I've often noted I support Tulsi Gabbard.

I have never once voted (D) in a national election but keep on lashing out. You are the one defending those violating our rights.
did I say you voted for them??

when did I defend them?? daunte had a long criminal record of violence other than the gun crime,,

Forum List

Back