Officer killed, gun control failed, my plan would have kept him alive....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Chicago has extreme gun control. They don't even allow gun stores or shooting ranges inside the city. This, of course, did not stop a 4 time convicted felon from getting an illegal gun and killing a police officer who had been on the job for 31 years.

The gun control laws that anti gunners keep pushing, keep failing, why? Because their gun control laws are targeted against normal, law abiding gun owners....the ones the anti gunners want to punish for owning guns.

Meanwhile, the same anti gunners support the same democrat policies that allow this 4 time convicted felon....4 felony convictions, with gun crime convictions, back on the street, over and over again until he finally killed this officer.....

My gun control plan would have saved this officer's life.....this criminal served 16 years in prison.....that is why he was out killing this officer. My Plan? For a violent gun crime you get 30 years .....if you fire the weapon in the commission of the crime, you get life. This is how Japan has kept their criminals from using guns to murder each other.......

My plan would have kept this officer alive, the gun control of anti gunners failed...

Chicago police commander gunned down in Loop pursuing a suspect

Officers apprehended a suspect who multiple sources identified as a 44-year-old four-time felon and former prison inmate with an arrest record dating to at least 1994. He was sentenced to 16 years in prison in 1998 for robbery, court records show. The Tribune is not identifying him because he had not been charged as of Tuesday evening.

Officers recovered a gun from the man, who was wearing a protective vest, according to a source.

Chicago has extreme gun control. They don't even allow gun stores or shooting ranges inside the city. This, of course, did not stop a 4 time convicted felon from getting an illegal gun and killing a police officer who had been on the job for 31 years.

The gun control laws that anti gunners keep pushing, keep failing, why? Because their gun control laws are targeted against normal, law abiding gun owners....the ones the anti gunners want to punish for owning guns.

Meanwhile, the same anti gunners support the same democrat policies that allow this 4 time convicted felon....4 felony convictions, with gun crime convictions, back on the street, over and over again until he finally killed this officer.....

My gun control plan would have saved this officer's life.....this criminal served 16 years in prison.....that is why he was out killing this officer. My Plan? For a violent gun crime you get 30 years .....if you fire the weapon in the commission of the crime, you get life. This is how Japan has kept their criminals from using guns to murder each other.......

My plan would have kept this officer alive, the gun control of anti gunners failed...

Mayor, police chief visit district of fallen commander: 'It's a gut punch to the city'

Bauer was shot by a four-time felon who was trying to evade tactical police in the busy Loop area, authorities said.
So it really isn't your plan... Its Japan's...Is this correct?

Mayor, police chief visit district of fallen commander: 'It's a gut punch to the city'

Bauer was shot by a four-time felon who was trying to evade tactical police in the busy Loop area, authorities said.
So it really isn't your plan... Its Japan's...Is this correct?

No, it is my plan.....based on the Japanese technique...

Officers apprehended a suspect who multiple sources identified as a 44-year-old four-time felon and former prison inmate with an arrest record dating to at least 1994. He was sentenced to 16 years in prison in 1998 for robbery, court records show. The Tribune is not identifying him because he had not been charged as of Tuesday evening.

Officers recovered a gun from the man, who was wearing a protective vest, according to a source.
The DEATH PENALTY isn't a deterrent that stops others from killing someone, but when used on someone with a rap sheet a mile long, repeat offending is taken off the table..

I think it is quite clear that the anti-First Amendment leadership doesn't want to eliminate crime. That would result is smaller government. They want bigger government and what better way to obtain it, but by expanding the police state to control the criminals. As such, they want the law abiding defenseless and dependent on big government for protection.

These same people decry tough sentencing laws for murderers, yet want to make Americans defenseless. Obviously they have ulterior motives.

Of course, the leadership will still have their armed guards while the rest of us will be forced to depend on the cop, who shows up after we're shot.

What gets me is that so many average Americans have accepted the propaganda of the anti-gun elites. How can they be so foolish?

I think it is quite clear that the anti-First Amendment leadership doesn't want to eliminate crime. That would result is smaller government. They want bigger government and what better way to obtain it, but by expanding the police state to control the criminals. As such, they want the law abiding defenseless and dependent on big government for protection.

These same people decry tough sentencing laws for murderers, yet want to make Americans defenseless. Obviously they have ulterior motives.

Of course, the leadership will still have their armed guards while the rest of us will be forced to depend on the cop, who shows up after we're shot.

What gets me is that so many average Americans have accepted the propaganda of the anti-gun elites. How can they be so foolish?
and everyone knows about police....Liberals hate police, shoot police, yet want police to save them when it is their turn.

guns-can-protect-lives-battaile-politics-1361446877.jpg

Forum List

Back