Officer Fired for Posting Snapchat Pic With Racial Slur

Cops get fired for doing stupid online stuff. One guy was fired for wearing a pair of rebel flag underwear.

But murdering blacks is perfectly fine with most departments. :rolleyes:
Murdering people that do not fit into the current political agenda of power brokers in certain circles and area is okay regardless of their skin color with some peeps.

So is this a rare one-off case or is it a symptom of a bigger systematic problem where the likes of the KKK and white supremacists are infiltrating the police forces of America?

What say you?
I say he got fired so what's the fucking problem?
It's a she. And the problem, like I stated is, how many more out there "policing" on our forces are like her?
Put your paranoia back in you pocket.

So is this a rare one-off case or is it a symptom of a bigger systematic problem where the likes of the KKK and white supremacists are infiltrating the police forces of America?

What say you?

I say this thread is nothing but an attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill and deflect attention away from the violence and destruction perpetrated by the back supremacists of BLM and related groups. No reason to believe this woman was a racist much less a supremacist of any flavor. Or that she is in any way related to the KKK.
Recent events bring shame to the memory of MLK.

Forum List

Back