Officer Fired for Posting Snapchat Pic With Racial Slur

Cops get fired for doing stupid online stuff. One guy was fired for wearing a pair of rebel flag underwear.

But murdering blacks is perfectly fine with most departments. :rolleyes:

You assholes need to start sticking up for her. You are kicking the race-baiting OP in the nuts!

Nothing wrong with insisting on professionalism in any business, including law enforcement.

What she did was unprofessional. If she'd worked for me, she'd have been fired as well.

I am outraged by this "shoot on sight" of blacks and action needs to be taken BUT lets not forget, there is something that no one has brought up & thats racist blacks. There are blacks who hate whites simply because of their skin color as well

So is this a rare one-off case or is it a symptom of a bigger systematic problem where the likes of the KKK and white supremacists are infiltrating the police forces of America?

Officer Fired for Posting Snapchat Pic With Racial Slur

What say you?
I say he got fired so what's the fucking problem?
It's a she. And the problem, like I stated is, how many more out there "policing" on our forces are like her?
Probably a few. Limp wrists destroyed police standards years ago.

Too cocky to be an officer .... Anyone who doesn't know to stay off of social media with these kind of comments deserves to loose her/ his job..
The way she said nigga was cocky and rude..

Forum List

Back