Biden is not the nominee, and it's likely he won't be. This charge that Trump stalled the aid for political advantage requires a crystal ball that tells us Biden will be the nominee.

Trump gave several reasons for stopping the aid, including the lack of funds from other UN countries. You can't make the case it's a false concern given the fact he ran on the UN skipping out on their equal share during the Republican debates. Nor can you make the case that it was the rat who forced Trump to act, when it's clear and documented that Congress critters from both sides were applying the pressure.

I don't recall Trump ever using the term "start an investigation" The key words he used were "look into it" and "favor." The dictionary term for favor is doing something out of good will without remuneration.
EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost.

There is no doubt that Zelensky understood Trump wanted an investigation. 6 times in the phone conversation he refers to an investigation.

When Trump began the following discussion of Biden in his request for investigation, he gave democrats the ammunition they for an impeachment. "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

If Trump had just ask Zelensky for an investigation of corruption, then there would be no evidence for impeachment in the call. Once he made it clear he wanted Biden investigated, he gave the democrats an article of impeachment. A president can't ask a foreign country to investigate a candidate for president, That's a violation of election law and if the request is coming from president, it's violation of constitution.

Had Trump simply ask Zelensky to open an investigation of corruption, talk to Rudy about it, and not mentioned Biden, we would not be discussing this call and there would have been no impeachment investigation. Giuliani could have directed Zelensky to focus on Biden, make public statements and give Trump exactly what he wanted. There would been no case of impeachment.

Then what you are saying is that even if Biden exercised corruption, he is immune from requests of an investigation simply because he is one of 30 people running for the nomination????? How ridiculous is that?

Now find me the word "investigation" in that phone transcript please. Trump never said anything about Biden's candidacy nor election. The commies just decided to use it as an excuse to conduct a phony impeachment hearing. When you on the left can come up with empirical evidence as to why Trump asked that favor, then bring impeachment charges. But they can't legitimately bring such charges based on what the commies thought Trump meant.

Again, this is a Thought Police impeachment.
Trump should not be asking the Ukraine or any country for an investigation targeting any presidential candidate because it’s violates our election laws. It is perfectly legal for him to ask the Ukraine to investigate corruption in their country as long as he does not include any presidential candidate in that request.

Whether Biden violated Ukraine law is a Ukrainian issue, not a US issue. Had Trump simply ask for an investigation of corruption in the Ukraine and left it to Guilana to pressure Zenlinsky to make a public statement and focus on Biden, we wouldn’t be discussing this now.

Again, there is no doubt that Trump conveyed his desire for an investigation to Zelensky. Zelensky mention the investigation 6 times in their July 25 phone conversation in response to Trump’s request. Equally clear is the fact that Trump wanted that investigation to include Biden. In that phone conversation Trump said, “There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.” This is not hearsay evidence and there is no need to guess at what Trump meant or is asking for because he's telling us. If you're claiming Trump was not asking for an investigation of Biden or Trump's intent is unclear, you're see this through GOP colored glasses.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

He asked for cooperation with the AG, you have it in bold right there. And the AG is looking into it.

John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

It's consistent with our 2 decade old mutual assistance treaty to request this assistance, and, the Congressional Authorization for the aid REQUIRED the President to make sure that Ukraine was rooting out its endemic corruption. The only people trying to whip this into an impeachment are the same clowns who have never accepted the decision of The Electorate that resulted in Trump's 2016 victory.
Althought both Mulvaney and Pompeo stated corruption was why the aid was frozen, the fact is the DOD had certified that progress was being made to eliminating corruption. In fact, the DOD working with the State Dept, twice certified that Ukraine had made sufficient reforms to decrease corruption and increase accountability, and that the country could ensure accountability for U.S. provided military equipment.

Further, after OMB held the assistance to Ukraine, the Department of Defense (DOD) conducted an additional analysis and concluded that the assistance was effective and should be resumed, yet aid remained frozen until Sept, 2 days before the House announced an investigation.

Before the July 2019 hold, the Trump administration had approved sending foreign assistance to Ukraine nearly 50 separate times without ever holding it because of concerns that it would be diverted due to corruption.

Fact Sheet: DOD Certified that Ukraine Met Corruption Benchmarks | United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

Last edited:
EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost.

There is no doubt that Zelensky understood Trump wanted an investigation. 6 times in the phone conversation he refers to an investigation.

When Trump began the following discussion of Biden in his request for investigation, he gave democrats the ammunition they needed for an impeachment. "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

If Trump had just ask Zelensky for an investigation of corruption, then there would be no evidence for impeachment in the call. Once he made it clear he wanted Biden investigated, he gave the democrats an article of impeachment. A president can't ask a foreign country to investigate a candidate for president, That's a violation of election law and a violation of the constitution.

Had Trump simply ask Zelensky to open an investigation of corruption, talk to Rudy about it, and not mentioned Biden, we would not be discussing this call and there would have been no impeachment investigation. Giuliani could have directed Zelensky to focus on Biden, make public statements and give Trump exactly what he wanted.

"EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost."

Notice how none of those "fact-checkers" doesn't say that those $16.4 billion are part of loans and guarantees that Ukraine will get as part of Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement. Every country that plans to enter EU or be partner with EU goes thru the same process, where EU is providing loans and aid to sync the economic, legal, environmental standards with those of EU.

For instance, Turkey is another country that is trying to enter EU and for that they receiving financial assistance under IPA II program. Every EU neighboring country goes to the same process, not just Ukraine.

Knowing this, please explain, how much of military aid EU provided to Ukraine?
In Trump's statement in defense of holding back Military Aid, he was mentioned contributions to the Ukraine, not just military aid, "My complaint has always been — and I’d withhold again, and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine," Trump said Sept. 24. "Because they’re not doing it. Just the United States. We’re putting up the bulk of the money. And I’m asking, why is that." He is speaking of financial aid, not just military aid. Financial aid to the Ukraine allows the government to free up funds for the military campaign where needed. US military aid is restricted to purchasing military hardware and training, from the US.
Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Trump came under heavy criticism of holding aid, even by Lindsey Graham. He was getting it from both sides. So he released the money. Schiff Head never even gave it a thought. He never brought it up out of all the witnesses he hauled into that inquiry.

Bottom line: Trump had good reason to hold the money, and he had good reason to release it, all without the concern he had for the Biden's. So to try and make the case that it was only because of the Biden's would never hold up in a court of law. It's called circumstantial evidence.
I don't know if the administration has manufactured a reason after the fact of why the funds were held but reported emails from the chief of staff certainly show they were looking for a sound reason. There seems no doubt as too why the funds were released on Sept 2, two days before the House announced they were starting an investigation.

The funds were released on September 11th.

I think it will be another dog and pony show. She will either announce their withdrawal based on lack of votes, or have a vote with selected members voting against it.

That is a possibility, Ray. They could always claim that their case has been stymied by all of Trump's obstruction and refusal to cooperate! Then they could back out citing GOP corruption and duplicity.

I think they're going to have to do something to make their voters happy, the three stooges, and the Independents who they are losing ground with.

Bullshit. There was no active investigation ongoing into Burisma when Shokin was sacked.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

Investigation was officially closed by Yuriy Lutsenko, who was Shokin successor.

That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired.

As per his own words, he was given list of people that he cannot prosecute. Who gave him a list?

US Ambassador Yovanovich.

Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list
"That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired."

That's why I said, "dormant," and not, "closed."

I swear, you people have the brain of a gnat.
Haven't you ever heard the phrase...sitting on it...?...burying it...?....
I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
triggered-animated-gif-3.gif

When Trump began the following discussion of Biden in his request for investigation, he gave democrats the ammunition they needed for an impeachment. "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

If Trump had just ask Zelensky for an investigation of corruption, then there would be no evidence for impeachment in the call. Once he made it clear he wanted Biden investigated, he gave the democrats an article of impeachment. A president can't ask a foreign country to investigate a candidate for president, That's a violation of election law and a violation of the constitution.

Had Trump simply ask Zelensky to open an investigation of corruption, talk to Rudy about it, and not mentioned Biden, we would not be discussing this call and there would have been no impeachment investigation. Giuliani could have directed Zelensky to focus on Biden, make public statements and give Trump exactly what he wanted.

"EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost."

Notice how none of those "fact-checkers" doesn't say that those $16.4 billion are part of loans and guarantees that Ukraine will get as part of Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement. Every country that plans to enter EU or be partner with EU goes thru the same process, where EU is providing loans and aid to sync the economic, legal, environmental standards with those of EU.

For instance, Turkey is another country that is trying to enter EU and for that they receiving financial assistance under IPA II program. Every EU neighboring country goes to the same process, not just Ukraine.

In Trump's statement in defense of holding back Military Aid, he was mentioned contributions to the Ukraine, not just military aid, "My complaint has always been — and I’d withhold again, and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine," Trump said Sept. 24. "Because they’re not doing it. Just the United States. We’re putting up the bulk of the money. And I’m asking, why is that." He is speaking of financial aid, not just military aid. Financial aid to the Ukraine allows the government to free up funds for the military campaign where needed. US military aid is restricted to purchasing military hardware and training, from the US.
Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Trump came under heavy criticism of holding aid, even by Lindsey Graham. He was getting it from both sides. So he released the money. Schiff Head never even gave it a thought. He never brought it up out of all the witnesses he hauled into that inquiry.

Bottom line: Trump had good reason to hold the money, and he had good reason to release it, all without the concern he had for the Biden's. So to try and make the case that it was only because of the Biden's would never hold up in a court of law. It's called circumstantial evidence.
I don't know if the administration has manufactured a reason after the fact of why the funds were held but reported emails from the chief of staff certainly show they were looking for a sound reason. There seems no doubt as too why the funds were released on Sept 2, two days before the House announced they were starting an investigation.

I stand corrected. On Sept 10, meetings were scheduled in the House which would become the beginning of the investigation. On Sept 12, Ukraine was notified the freeze was lifted and Pelosi formally announced the investigation on Sept 24th.

Fact Sheet: DOD Certified that Ukraine Met Corruption Benchmarks | United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

2 days after a whistleblower filed a complaint that Trump was holding up the money until Ukraine tpok care of Trump's favors.

I stand corrected. On Sept 10, meetings were scheduled in the House which would become the beginning of the investigation. On Sept 12, Ukraine was notified the freeze was lifted and Pelosi formally announced the investigation on Sept 24th.

Okay, we have that straightened out. But don't you think that our government agencies have checked things out before other Presidents have held money back? Because let's be honest here, it's not like Trump is the first one, it's the reason why he did it that's in debate. And Democrats are making assumptions instead of presenting facts.

The man is one cool guy and really honest and smart Not at all like Nunes

Adam Schiff?? The recipe is 1 part Vodka to 4 parts eggnog mix I think you got that backwards Eddie.
What I don't get blues is Dems have the smartest most well informed people in the media and as ambassadors and in our reps in congress ,and repubs have nothing better than to call them non trumpers and liars ?? Can't you see what trump and the few loyal to him are doing to America?? And it ain't good

LOLOL

Yeah, that must explain why Trump is facing impeachment and potential criminal charges for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national, while Lynch is old news.
We all know the reason: it's because Democrats are deranged moon-bats who have been wanting to impeach Trump since the day elected, especially the so-called "whistleblower."

Now that we know that Eric Fucking Ciaramella is the mole, the democrats are fucked. It's about on the level of Chuck Schumer filing a complaint...
The identity of the whistle blower or his evidence no longer matters.
The investigation has moved on well past him.
ROFL! We all know it matters, and he will certainly have to testify in the Senate.
No...it doesn't matter and I'm sure the Senate will be much more interested in testimony from all the witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the President's actions.
ROFL! You are incredibly naive. The Senate will be very interested to learn how the so-called "whistleblower" conspired with Schiff-for-Brains and his staff to launch this coup against Trump.

What I don't get blues is Dems have the smartest most well informed people in the media and as ambassadors and in our reps in congress ,and repubs have nothing better than to call them non trumpers and liars ?? Can't you see what trump and the few loyal to him are doing to America?? And it ain't good

Dem's only appear smart in comparison to nitwits like AOC and Pelosi. Hence your confusion when a guy like George Bush whoops your ass twice. The man could barely complete a sentence. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Dem's only appear smart in comparison to nitwits like AOC and Pelosi. Hence your confusion when a guy like George Bush whoops your ass twice. The man could barely complete a sentence. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Not a big fan of AOC but Pelosi is very bright very capable,,,,,,,,and you want to blame gwb on dems ?? Who tf voted for him?? I have to admit I did in 2000,,,, I'll never forget that mistake

Not a big fan of AOC but Pelosi is very bright very capable,,,,,,,,and you want to blame gwb on dems ?? Who tf voted for him?? I have to admit I did in 2000,,,, I'll never forget that mistake

Pelosi is so smart she presided over the biggest historical Dem loss in nearly 100 years that's how good she is. Oh wait :21:

Pelosi is so smart she presided over the biggest historical Dem loss in nearly 100 years that's how good she is. Oh wait :21:
Shit happens Blue Look at your GWB and now this farce Trump

Look if the hapless Dem's can't beat Trump with a $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest, the wife of a former 2 term president, the support of the outgoing 2 term president, 90% of the press, and 20% of the GOP support that's on Dem's. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Look if the hapless Dem's can't beat Trump with a $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest, the wife of a former 2 term president, the support of the outgoing 2 term president, 90% of the press, and 20% of the GOP support that's on Dem's. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
I can't argue with you All I can say is imo she was a lousy campaigner and dem voters didn't show up thinking she was a lock

I can't argue with you All I can say is imo she was a lousy campaigner and dem voters didn't show up thinking she was a lock

They probably didn't show up because she was a disgrace. She didn't do nearly the amount of campaigning as Trump did. The few places she did show up, she was drunk. When she came here, she took a break, and didn't come back for 45 minutes. The chief of police wanted to meet with her, but her campaign said she didn't have the time. But she met with the leader of the Black Lives Matter people here. And then when you call half the country deplorables, how can anybody think they have it in the bag? The only thing in the bag was Hillary.

They probably didn't show up because she was a disgrace. She didn't do nearly the amount of campaigning as Trump did. The few places she did show up, she was drunk. When she came here, she took a break, and didn't come back for 45 minutes. The chief of police wanted to meet with her, but her campaign said she didn't have the time. But she met with the leader of the Black Lives Matter people here. And then when you call half the country deplorables, how can anybody think they have it in the bag? The only thing in the bag was Hillary.
although I hardly believe that drunk crap I truly believe a drunk Hillary would far surpass this gd maniac there now

although I hardly believe that drunk crap I truly believe a drunk Hillary would far surpass this gd maniac there now

You're joking now.....right? The woman could't even attend a 911 ceremony in her very own state. They had to throw her in the van to get her out of there.

Correct.

Lenin was Social-Democrat. There is no difference in between Russian Marxist philosophy from today's so called Social Democrats.

Lenin: The Tasks of the Russian Social-Democrats

Lenin’s Conception of Socialism

View attachment 291321

Forward anyone?

It's how they will ease it in.

It went from Democrat to progressive.
From progressive to liberalism.
From liberalism to Democrat socialism. \

Down the road.

Democrat socialism to socialism.
From socialism to socialist communism.
From socialist communism to plain communism.
Yep, and the reason being is because when ever you start making demands on the people in which will be known to not be accepted by them, then this is when the progression of these things begin to take place. This goes for anything the people of this country find inappropriate for them to be forced into.

Correct. Kind of like the Affordable Care Act. WTF is affordable about it? I certainly can't afford it, and millions of others like me.
Oh you could afford it alright, it's just that you didn't realize it when they forced you to pay for others healthcare by making you pay a penalty to the IRS even if you didn't need healthcare insurance yourself. It was the first shot across the bow into turning this country into a socialist country to be run by the Democrats. Hillary losing was shocking to these people for whom had it all laid out in the perfect plan.

Health Care for All is not free. I am already under something like that and I pay for it. All of us under Medicare and Tricare don't get either for free. But, trust me, if it's a life changing and potential house losing situation I am fortunate to have both. The more I make, the higher my premiums are. But they aren't anywhere near like many pay under civilian HMOs or even ACA. There are already millions of us on it and the system is not going broke. So stop this sniveling and do something that actually works.
Millions already ensnared eh ?? Stop the dependency, and do something that actually works.

Forum List

Back