With republicans all crying Ukraine messed with our election I'd say it's putin pretty close to running our country Trump has got to go

Since I know you don't really believe that I'm going to assume you are just lashing out because impeachment failed.
Blues We both know that there was never a chance in the Senate Your cowards there are deathly afraid that trump will make it hard to keep their jobs if they speak against him Prime case of politics before country imo

Dem's will get their chance to remove Trump next Nov. If they are to have any chance they need to stop being triggered and get to work in the House on bills so they have something to run on besides Trump is a big meanie.

With republicans all crying Ukraine messed with our election I'd say it's putin pretty close to running our country Trump has got to go

Since I know you don't really believe that I'm going to assume you are just lashing out because impeachment failed.
Blues We both know that there was never a chance in the Senate Your cowards there are deathly afraid that trump will make it hard to keep their jobs if they speak against him Prime case of politics before country imo

No, they will do so out of honor. Trump didn't do anything wrong and they know it. You have to be kidding when you accuse the Republicans putting party over country given the stunt the commies are trying to pull of now.

The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

Now that I embarrassed you into admitting what digging up dirt means, please explain how Trump asked for phony evidence during that call to Zelensky. Not once did he even hint at that. He asked Zelensky to "look into it" not create phony evidence. Looking into it does not mean digging up dirt......well......unless you're a lying leftist that wants to make up definitions of terms.
Yeah those were Schiff's lies. He may get an opportunity to explain his lies at the Senate trial if they have enough balls to pass articles.

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Shifty Schiff lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

So Adam Schiff is a fact witness
The whistleblower met with them only to confirm correct procedures of wistleblowing. No information was provided at that meeting.

The primary reason whistleblower wont testify is due to death threats, but also its redundant and pointless.

This is only an attempt to turn the hearings into a circus.

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

You can say anything you want to the media. It's different when you have to say it under oath to Congress. This is not a whistleblower, it's a rat. It's a leaker, likely an anti-Trump cabal member, who was ordered to look for any stupid reason he or she can come up with to give Democrats an excuse to do what they are doing today.

The rat is in no more of jeopardy than any other witness that testified so far. Schiff Face is scared to death of the questions the Republicans have of who the rat contacted, who the rat got their information from, what is their political motivation, who they discussed this with, who wrote up the complaint, and since it was classified content, was the person who wrote the complaint privileged to hear it.

Plenty of questions for the rat we should get answers to since this is plain as day a witch hunt.
What testimony did the whistleblower give to make the case against Trump?
Zero

There is no reason to put this person's life in danger, one of the reasons for the whisleblower concept.

Quoit try to bame others because Trump got caught.

Trump got caught with nothing. That's the problem. The commies are going to try and impeach Trump for nothing.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Did you phonies care about the death threats Kavanugh and his family received? Did you care about the death threats Sandmann and his family received?

Let the rat hire private security like these other people had to because of you leftists. It has nothing to do with his life, it's about protecting Democrat liars.
It's not going to work, they are speeding toward a complete disaster, and I don't think they can stop at this point. If Pelosi does not pass article of impeachment, her resignation will be demanded by the Squad Wing of The House.

Yeah those were Schiff's lies. He may get an opportunity to explain his lies at the Senate trial if they have enough balls to pass articles.

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Shifty Schiff lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

The whistleblower met with them only to confirm correct procedures of wistleblowing. No information was provided at that meeting.

The primary reason whistleblower wont testify is due to death threats, but also its redundant and pointless.

You can say anything you want to the media. It's different when you have to say it under oath to Congress. This is not a whistleblower, it's a rat. It's a leaker, likely an anti-Trump cabal member, who was ordered to look for any stupid reason he or she can come up with to give Democrats an excuse to do what they are doing today.

The rat is in no more of jeopardy than any other witness that testified so far. Schiff Face is scared to death of the questions the Republicans have of who the rat contacted, who the rat got their information from, what is their political motivation, who they discussed this with, who wrote up the complaint, and since it was classified content, was the person who wrote the complaint privileged to hear it.

Plenty of questions for the rat we should get answers to since this is plain as day a witch hunt.
What testimony did the whistleblower give to make the case against Trump?
Zero

There is no reason to put this person's life in danger, one of the reasons for the whisleblower concept.

Quoit try to bame others because Trump got caught.

Trump got caught with nothing. That's the problem. The commies are going to try and impeach Trump for nothing.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Did you phonies care about the death threats Kavanugh and his family received? Did you care about the death threats Sandmann and his family received?

Let the rat hire private security like these other people had to because of you leftists. It has nothing to do with his life, it's about protecting Democrat liars.
It's not going to work, they are speeding toward a complete disaster, and I don't think they can stop at this point. If Pelosi does not pass article of impeachment, her resignation will be demanded by the Squad Wing of The House.

Perhaps, but how powerful are they in the reality of things?

I think it will be another dog and pony show. She will either announce their withdrawal based on lack of votes, or have a vote with selected members voting against it. If they actually pass an impeachment, that will be it for Piglosi anyway as she loses the chair along with the leadership of her party.

No, they will do so out of honor. Trump didn't do anything wrong and they know it. You have to be kidding when you accuse the Republicans putting party over country given the stunt the commies are trying to pull of now.
Hows this blues?
Lev Parnas, a former Trump donor and associate of Rudy Giuliani’s who was involved in the Ukraine pressure campaign, has reportedly provided photos, video, audio recordings and documents to the House Intelligence Committee.

ABC News reported Sunday that Parnas had submitted the materials to the committee in response to a congressional subpoena that was issued for the businessman’s testimony. Though the exact content of the materials remains unknown, ABC News said some of the audio, video and photos “include Giuliani and Trump.”

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1198733331682254854

ABC reports the Intel committee has “audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump” from Giuliani associate Parnas. It’s not clear what’s depicted in the content. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intelligence-committee-possession-video-audio-recordings-giuliani/story?id=67276448 …

Hows this blues?
Lev Parnas, a former Trump donor and associate of Rudy Giuliani’s who was involved in the Ukraine pressure campaign, has reportedly provided photos, video, audio recordings and documents to the House Intelligence Committee.

ABC News reported Sunday that Parnas had submitted the materials to the committee in response to a congressional subpoena that was issued for the businessman’s testimony. Though the exact content of the materials remains unknown, ABC News said some of the audio, video and photos “include Giuliani and Trump.”

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

ABC reports the Intel committee has “audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump” from Giuliani associate Parnas. It’s not clear what’s depicted in the content. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intelligence-committee-possession-video-audio-recordings-giuliani/story?id=67276448 …

Meaningless unless we know what they have. More "We got him now!" news.

Hows this blues?

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

Another nothing burger.

Another day another “this one nails him”
How nailed is Biden confessing and boasting about his blackmail?

Hows this blues?

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

Another nothing burger.
A Russian mobster has video of the president of USA.

"I barely knew him" is out the window.

"I was looking for corruption in Ukraine" is out the window.

soon Trump will be lucky if the Turkey pardons HIM!

Hows this blues?

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

Pathetic, he's trying to save his own skin.

Correct, Hunter just answered a want ad in the paper:

LARGE ENERGY COMPANY LOOKING FOR BOARD MEMBER. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, NO NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE. LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH SEVERE DRUG PROBLEMS, PREFERABLY KICKED OUT OF THE MILITARY AND ATTENDED MULTIPLE REHAB CLINICS.

You are just unbelievable full of crap.

Drug problems of Hunter was way before he became a board members and work prestigious companies here in US ..... before he joined Burisma.

Like I told you before board member of a company like Gas or Coal, Exxon, Gold..... it’s very very easy. You don’t have to mix chemicals.

More commie lies, baby Biden joined the Burisma board in Apr 2014, he was roaming homeless encampments in CA looking for crack in 2015. Learn the language so you can understand.

Please tell Putin to mind his own business. In 2014, Biden Junior was already a multi millionaire by his own devices.

Bullshit, his wife said he was blowing money so fast they couldn't even pay their bills. It's all in the Politico article. Educate your lying hillbilly ass.

A lot of unproven stuff in that article.

Who really cares what Hunter Biden did? Only you Trumpettes looking to distract from the fact your orange buddy is a crooked piece of shit.

Fell free to disprove what you like, I was simply answering some of your comrades absurdities.

WaPo reporter: We’re hearing behind the scenes that more House Dems are getting “cold feet” about impeachment

WaPo reporter: We're hearing behind the scenes that more House Dems are getting "cold feet" about impeachment
November 24, 2019 ~~ I'll take the opportunity up front to double down on this post from Friday. I’d bet my life savings plus several internal organs that Pelosi will have 218 to impeach. That’s based on the simple reality that failing to do so at this point would cost Democrats more politically than proceeding with impeachment would. Voters who hate Trump would be furious and voters who like Trump wouldn’t give Pelosi and Schiff an ounce of credit for standing down in the end. The president would gloat about it every day unto eternity. Pelosi, long respected by both sides for her ability to whip votes, would be humiliated utterly. Her legacy would be in ruins. They’ll have 218... But. They might not have a lot more than 218, which would itself be horribly humiliating for Dems. There are 233 Democrats in the House right now; only two voted against opening the impeachment inquiry. If more than two vote against impeachment, the inescapable conclusion for many Americans will be that Schiff’s two weeks of hearings were so unpersuasive that he actually *lost* support for impeachment within his own party. According to WaPo reporter Rachel Bade, the phrase of the day is “cold feet”:
[Snip]
Look at it this way: A Democrat who voted yes to authorize the impeachment inquiry may already be doomed to pay a price no matter how he or she votes ultimately on impeachment. If you’re a swing voter in a certain congressional district and you believe this process has been a waste of time or a cynical attempt to delegitimize Trump based on little hard evidence, you’re going to blame your Democratic representative for voting to open the inquiry even if he or she gets cold feet in the end and votes against impeachment. *Maybe* that would be different if Dems ended up failing to impeach and that representative’s “no” vote was part of a majority that defeated the effort. But it won’t be; as I say, Democrats really are going to do this even if they don’t do it with 231. Which means everyone who voted yes on opening the inquiry will be partly to blame for the final vote, if only by having enabled it.
In which case, Dems with cold feet might as well vote to impeach anyway. If they’re destined to be blamed no matter what, they might as well make sure their base is happy with them, at least.

Comment:
The "Ukraine stuff" began in the 2013-2014 time frame, with the CIA-aided overthrow of the duly elected but Russia-friendly President and installing an Obama Administration replacement (as was attempted in Egypt). This is what the Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat party is so desperate to cover up. The public is only now discovering but the tip of the iceberg.
If Madame Pelosi pushes forward with Schitf in the Impeachment, Trump’s lawyers will call Paul Pelosi to testify and explain just what he did in the Ukraine for all that money. It appears Paul Pelosi is neck deep in the same scam that involves Hunter Biden, Kerry's son and stepson.
When this Stalinist witch hunt goes to the Senate, PMS/DSA corrupt Democrats true crimes will be exposed.
Hmm...., If the rest of their bodies were as cold as their feet, it would be much better for all concerned.

Hows this blues?

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

Agreed But taking down lying scum is a good thing No??

Hows this blues?

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

Call us when you strip Schiff of his leadership roles. :eusa_hand:

Deeeenng. You are right. Digging dirt is create a phony evidence. WOW I’m so impressed with your brilliance.

Crap...... there are no evidence Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. NONE. Except phony evidence. Then only people like you and corrupted president planted that.

Why do you even think Trump will get Biden involved with his corruptions if he wasn’t scared of Biden?

The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

Now that I embarrassed you into admitting what digging up dirt means, please explain how Trump asked for phony evidence during that call to Zelensky. Not once did he even hint at that. He asked Zelensky to "look into it" not create phony evidence. Looking into it does not mean digging up dirt......well......unless you're a lying leftist that wants to make up definitions of terms.

Nobody leaked anything.
It was all submitted to those with security clearance, following whistleblower submission procedures.
The relevant person her is not the whistleblower, but the IG who submitted this report to congress: Michael Atkinson

The intelligence community IG is a non-partisan position, acting in the interest or national security. He saw it was threatened, and took appropriate action by submitting it to congress.

Wow, what a pile of crap. If this so called WB didn't have a need to know, anyone who relayed the content of the call to him broke the law. shitt is protecting people who potentially violated the espionage act.

Also the ICIG had no authority under the law to even entertain the complaint. A presidential diplomatic call does NOT fall with the responsibility or authority of the DNI, which is required by the law, for the ICIG to even take the complaint.

There's a lot of possible criminality involved in this hoax and there's no way to investigate that without talking to the non-whistle blower. Fortunately it appears the FBI will be interviewing the CIA spy.

So try learning the facts before spewing your disinformation.

Hows this blues?

Michael Del Moro

✔@MikeDelMoro

Call us when you strip Schiff of his leadership roles. :eusa_hand:
The man is one cool guy and really honest and smart Not at all like Nunes

Another day another “this one nails him”
How nailed is Biden confessing and boasting about his blackmail?

pile-iron-nails-grey-35485331.jpg

Amazing the number of nails in Trump's coffin the Left have found! Enough to build an apartment complex in Queens! Or maybe a skyscraper in Manhattan! Yet like the horizon, they never seem to get any closer to their goal and only succeed to increasingly build the case around themselves instead.

HOW MUCH LONGER can the Leftist-controlled media keep it all together for them before it explodes?!

I think it will be another dog and pony show. She will either announce their withdrawal based on lack of votes, or have a vote with selected members voting against it.

That is a possibility, Ray. They could always claim that their case has been stymied by all of Trump's obstruction and refusal to cooperate! Then they could back out citing GOP corruption and duplicity.

EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost.

There is no doubt that Zelensky understood Trump wanted an investigation. 6 times in the phone conversation he refers to an investigation.

When Trump began the following discussion of Biden in his request for investigation, he gave democrats the ammunition they needed for an impeachment. "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

If Trump had just ask Zelensky for an investigation of corruption, then there would be no evidence for impeachment in the call. Once he made it clear he wanted Biden investigated, he gave the democrats an article of impeachment. A president can't ask a foreign country to investigate a candidate for president, That's a violation of election law and a violation of the constitution.

Had Trump simply ask Zelensky to open an investigation of corruption, talk to Rudy about it, and not mentioned Biden, we would not be discussing this call and there would have been no impeachment investigation. Giuliani could have directed Zelensky to focus on Biden, make public statements and give Trump exactly what he wanted.

"EU countries have provide the Ukraine 16.4 billion dollars over the last 4 years. They are certainly providing their share of the cost."

Notice how none of those "fact-checkers" doesn't say that those $16.4 billion are part of loans and guarantees that Ukraine will get as part of Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement. Every country that plans to enter EU or be partner with EU goes thru the same process, where EU is providing loans and aid to sync the economic, legal, environmental standards with those of EU.

For instance, Turkey is another country that is trying to enter EU and for that they receiving financial assistance under IPA II program. Every EU neighboring country goes to the same process, not just Ukraine.

Knowing this, please explain, how much of military aid EU provided to Ukraine?
In Trump's statement in defense of holding back Military Aid, he was mentioned contributions to the Ukraine, not just military aid, "My complaint has always been — and I’d withhold again, and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine," Trump said Sept. 24. "Because they’re not doing it. Just the United States. We’re putting up the bulk of the money. And I’m asking, why is that." He is speaking of financial aid, not just military aid. Financial aid to the Ukraine allows the government to free up funds for the military campaign where needed. US military aid is restricted to purchasing military hardware and training, from the US.
Here’s what you need to know about the US aid package to Ukraine that Trump delayed

Trump came under heavy criticism of holding aid, even by Lindsey Graham. He was getting it from both sides. So he released the money. Schiff Head never even gave it a thought. He never brought it up out of all the witnesses he hauled into that inquiry.

Bottom line: Trump had good reason to hold the money, and he had good reason to release it, all without the concern he had for the Biden's. So to try and make the case that it was only because of the Biden's would never hold up in a court of law. It's called circumstantial evidence.
I don't know if the administration has manufactured a reason after the fact of why the funds were held but reported emails from the chief of staff certainly show they were looking for a sound reason. There seems no doubt as too why the funds were released on Sept 2, two days before the House announced they were starting an investigation.

Forum List

Back