Its amazing to watch the shamed CNN this morning...they are acting like the white house is surrounded by the people demanding that Trump step down...they act as if 99% of the people want Trump impeached....I never thought an entire network could go mad but that is what is happening at CNN today.....
99% of their friends and coworkers want Trump impeached. That's the kind of bubble they live in.

Lets not forget how long the dems have been calling for Trump's impeachment....since the day after he won they have wanted to overturn your vote....

images

I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

And when he isn't?? Then will you assfucks shut the fuck up?
And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:

One criminal at a time. Right now, they are working on the criminal Rump. Rump wants us to forget about him and move on to possible criminal activities by others. We already have a pretty good idea that Rump is a criminal. How you help us wind that up and then we all can go after Biden if Pence still wants to do it or maybe the next President. But first, we will have to run off the rest of the Criminals under Rump to get a fair chance. Like I said, one criminal at a time. And having the criminals try and investigate others doesn't really make sense, now does it.

Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:

One criminal at a time. Right now, they are working on the criminal Rump. Rump wants us to forget about him and move on to possible criminal activities by others. We already have a pretty good idea that Rump is a criminal. How you help us wind that up and then we all can go after Biden if Pence still wants to do it or maybe the next President. But first, we will have to run off the rest of the Criminals under Rump to get a fair chance. Like I said, one criminal at a time. And having the criminals try and investigate others doesn't really make sense, now does it.
liberals-triggered-trump.gif

Oh brother......Biden did his crime and twits like you give him a pass, then a president wants to investigate Biden's crime and twits like you call
him out. Twits like you are priceless.

If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.
Well, with his own words spoken, that IS exactly what you're doing. Who are you trying to kid?

His own words were the words of the United States of America. And it got results. Enough that Ukraine was removed from the Corrupt country list and could receive Offensive Weapons from the US. he showed a level of Statesmanship far beyond what you are capable of understanding. So, by his own words, he helped to change Ukraine from a completely corrupt nation to a near honest one. Not 100% honest but close enough compared to the other Eastern Block countries. What part of this are you having trouble understanding or did Putins GRU tell you to keep stirring that pot?

let's clean up Rump and his band of Criminals and then you can go after Biden if it trips your trigger. But having the Criminal Rump and his Sycophants do it is just a way to try and make us look the other way on their crimes. Sorry, Blackmail, Election Fraud, Obstruction of Justice, just to name three of a long list, we need to take care of those (and don't try and tell the rest of us that those charges aren't real) first. The only reason that they aren't being taken care of is the AG is working as Rumps personal Lawyer instead of representing the US and the Republicans in the Senate and House are all afraid that Rump is needed to get them, reelected. And then is Moscow Mitch. Congress has NEVER been this weak and the Executive Branch has never been this strong. Rump is closer to a King than a President which was what he wanted in the first place, the US Constitution of the United States be damned.

Again, having a bunch of criminals do a criminal investigation on anyone never ends well.

Oh my!..Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, ‘Close Friends’ with Alleged.LEAKER...er... Whistleblower!!!

Yet another staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff served as a fellow for the Atlantic Council, a think tank that is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Sean Misko has been described as “close friends” with Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower. Misko reportedly joined Schiff’s staff at the House Intelligence Committee in August – the same month the so-called whistleblower’s complaint was filed after first reportedly interfacing with a staffer for Schiff’s office.

Misko in 2015 was a yearlong “Millennium Fellow” at the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council, which has been under the microscope for its ties to other individuals associated with the Trump impeachment inquiry.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

----------

Given the hysterics the DemonRATS, and their toadies in the Fake News, are going into over the Ukraine, I have to wonder just how much US Taxpayer money did the Democrats launder through the Ukraine in the last 30 years?.....Piglousi was right when she told the Sqyad not to impeach....when the Senate gets it a SHITLOAD OF SHIT is going to fall on the DemonRATS....Don't think so, think about this....Lindsey Graham is going to be in charge of the impeachment matter in the Senate....like his DEAD BEAST FRIEND McLAME, he has eyes on being president after Trump....he is currently only 64 years old and seeing all the 70+ candidates running will give him at least 3 shots at it after Trump....IF HE CAN PULL THE PLUG ON DEATHRAT CORRUPTION...THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL DEMAND HE RUN ON THE TRUMP DESTROYING THE SWAMP TICKET as early as 2024!....I personally dont care for him but if he can destroy the communist left...HE HAS MY VOTE and perhaps....
70million-Trump.jpg

The Moscow, er, Breitbart Press has spoken.

If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.
Well, with his own words spoken, that IS exactly what you're doing. Who are you trying to kid?

His own words were the words of the United States of America. And it got results. Enough that Ukraine was removed from the Corrupt country list and could receive Offensive Weapons from the US. he showed a level of Statesmanship far beyond what you are capable of understanding. So, by his own words, he helped to change Ukraine from a completely corrupt nation to a near honest one. Not 100% honest but close enough compared to the other Eastern Block countries. What part of this are you having trouble understanding or did Putins GRU tell you to keep stirring that pot?

let's clean up Rump and his band of Criminals and then you can go after Biden if it trips your trigger. But having the Criminal Rump and his Sycophants do it is just a way to try and make us look the other way on their crimes. Sorry, Blackmail, Election Fraud, Obstruction of Justice, just to name three of a long list, we need to take care of those (and don't try and tell the rest of us that those charges aren't real) first. The only reason that they aren't being taken care of is the AG is working as Rumps personal Lawyer instead of representing the US and the Republicans in the Senate and House are all afraid that Rump is needed to get them, reelected. And then is Moscow Mitch. Congress has NEVER been this weak and the Executive Branch has never been this strong. Rump is closer to a King than a President which was what he wanted in the first place, the US Constitution of the United States be damned.

Again, having a bunch of criminals do a criminal investigation on anyone never ends well.
I'll tell you what.....let's go after Biden first, okay? I want you to rip into Biden like you have Trump.
I want you to besmirch one of your own, Daryl. Until then your words mean nothing to me.

Oh brother......Biden did his crime and twits like you give him a pass, then a president wants to investigate Biden's crime and twits like you call

Not a President. He's forfieted that. He's a criminal wanting to investigate other potential criminals. In any other level of government this would be finished and Rump and his Criminals would have been behind bars long before this last debacle.

I'll tell you what.....let's go after Biden first, okay? I want you to rip into Biden like you have Trump.
I want you to besmirch one of your own, Daryl. Until then your words mean nothing to me.

The difference is, the investigation of Rump is well on the way. Biden's investigation will go well into the next President. (and you can't really count on it being Rump). Finish what was already started. Deal with the criminals charged already and then go after Biden. But it makes little sense to have criminals investigate potential criminals.

Not a President. He's forfieted that. He's a criminal wanting to investigate other potential criminals. In any other level of government this would be finished and Rump and his Criminals would have been behind bars long before this last debacle.
I knew you couldn't do it, Daryl. You and your ilk had years to do it right, and you and your ilk passed on it.
Now run along, your words mean nothing.
MAGA, Trump 2020

Oh my!..Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, ‘Close Friends’ with Alleged.LEAKER...er... Whistleblower!!!

Yet another staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff served as a fellow for the Atlantic Council, a think tank that is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Sean Misko has been described as “close friends” with Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower. Misko reportedly joined Schiff’s staff at the House Intelligence Committee in August – the same month the so-called whistleblower’s complaint was filed after first reportedly interfacing with a staffer for Schiff’s office.

Misko in 2015 was a yearlong “Millennium Fellow” at the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council, which has been under the microscope for its ties to other individuals associated with the Trump impeachment inquiry.

----------

Given the hysterics the DemonRATS, and their toadies in the Fake News, are going into over the Ukraine, I have to wonder just how much US Taxpayer money did the Democrats launder through the Ukraine in the last 30 years?.....Piglousi was right when she told the Sqyad not to impeach....when the Senate gets it a SHITLOAD OF SHIT is going to fall on the DemonRATS....Don't think so, think about this....Lindsey Graham is going to be in charge of the impeachment matter in the Senate....like his DEAD BEAST FRIEND McLAME, he has eyes on being president after Trump....he is currently only 64 years old and seeing all the 70+ candidates running will give him at least 3 shots at it after Trump....IF HE CAN PULL THE PLUG ON DEATHRAT CORRUPTION...THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL DEMAND HE RUN ON THE TRUMP DESTROYING THE SWAMP TICKET as early as 2024!....I personally dont care for him but if he can destroy the communist left...HE HAS MY VOTE and perhaps....
70million-Trump.jpg

DarylCunt has spoken....ROTFLMFAO!!

You do realize that we have a Moderator involved in this discussion don't you. But after the last dealing, I think you are pretty safe. USMB isn't too centered right now.

----------

70million-Trump.jpg

DarylCunt has spoken....ROTFLMFAO!!

You do realize that we have a Moderator involved in this discussion don't you. But after the last dealing, I think you are pretty safe. USMB isn't too centered right now.
Oh, I'm sorry I triggered your tissue paper thin skin....again....more to come, Snowfkake!...Want to call me a name, but try something else besides Hitler, and Mao, they have been done to death and I laugh at the lefts feeble attempts to make me mad...BUT YOU...SO FUCKING EASY!!....ROTFLMFAO!

The Plot Against the President.

“The spooks went after Trump to protect their cozy post-World War II order. Trump threatened to turn over the rock and expose the creepy-crawlies underneath to the harsh light of day. A strict accounting of the intelligence community’s actions over the past two decades would leave heads rolling and pensions canceled. The peasants were marching on Dr Frankenstein’s castle, and their leader had to be put down.”​

I knew you couldn't do it, Daryl. You and your ilk had years to do it right, and you and your ilk passed on it.
Now run along, your words mean nothing.
MAGA, Trump 2020

Actually, this didn't get serious until Rump did the Election Fraud. And then did the Obstruction of Congress to cover it up. Most were satisfied to just let things get out in the open and let the 2020 election do it's thing. But could Rump settle for that? No. And then you try and cover it up with him. The 3 most serious crimes of Election Fraud, Obstruction of Congress and Obstruction of Justice are hard to explain. And you haven't done a very good job of explaining them. And you claiming that they are the way things normally operate should understand that they are Illegal as hell. One Governor is cooling his heels in Prison for just suggesting the same thing Rump actually put into motion. Nixon lost his Presidency over two other off those.

yes, 2020 is going to be a fun year. Hope your handlers have a long list of crap for you to keep spewing. You are going to need it. BTW, USMB doesn't elect Presidents.

How and why is one half of one half of a branch of government putting the entire nation through a smearing shitts show?

The Plot Against the President.

“The spooks went after Trump to protect their cozy post-World War II order. Trump threatened to turn over the rock and expose the creepy-crawlies underneath to the harsh light of day. A strict accounting of the intelligence community’s actions over the past two decades would leave heads rolling and pensions canceled. The peasants were marching on Dr Frankenstein’s castle, and their leader had to be put down.”​

yes, it should be categorized in Libraries in the Fantasy and Conspiracy sections. I am familiar with the Author. Not the most reliable source on the planet. Make sure you buy it. He could use the money for more Heroin, the rich mans choice.

How and why is one half of one half of a branch of government putting the entire nation through a smearing shitts show?

Because the rulers in the 1/3 have tried to set up a kingdom and has tied up that 1/2 of 1/3rd or our Government. You want them to stop, get the power back to where we have 3 equal branches of Government. Until then, the Natives will be restless.

Forum List

Back