I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

Sending a criminal to use criminal methods to attempt to catch a suspected criminal has always been illegal in the United States. It has a tendency to put law enforcement, Mayors and DAs behind bars or at least make them lose their jobs and more. We are bagging a Criminal called Rump. The verdict is pretty well in and only the sentencing phase is left to do.

What the hell are you smoking or snorting? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times in the call. Not a damn thing illegal about that.

Rudy is NOT the AG. He's Rumps personal Attorney trying to do an illegal action under the cover of client lawyer privilege protection. Once again, Ivan (can I call you by your first name) you lie about what really has happened.

Health Care for All is not free. I am already under something like that and I pay for it. All of us under Medicare and Tricare don't get either for free. But, trust me, if it's a life changing and potential house losing situation I am fortunate to have both. The more I make, the higher my premiums are. But they aren't anywhere near like many pay under civilian HMOs or even ACA. There are already millions of us on it and the system is not going broke. So stop this sniveling and do something that actually works.
Millions already ensnared eh ?? Stop the dependency, and do something that actually works.
Medicare is going broke. I'm certain that so is Tricare. I don't know if the later has ever broken even.

You honestly believe that either are supposed to make money? both are considered payback for years of service both in and out of the military. I still pay into Medicare every month whether I use it or not.

Tricare is for Years of Service and Sacrifice. It's one of the biggest reasons that many people stay for at least 20 years of service. Remove that and you think the Military has a shortage of qualified people now.......

Funny, I lost my tricare eligibility because I refused to buy into Medicare and I have more years of service than you. And yes, medicare is going broke.

Sounds to me like you aren't the brightest bulb in the light bar. I just got a double Catarac done. The total out of pocket to me was 6 bucks. I can live with that. In fact, if I were to do an extreme stay in a hospital with major surgery, the total cost out of my pocket would be that same 6 bucks. Everything is peachy but as you get older, things go to hell in a hand basket. The cost of Civilian Health Insurance goes up, the coverage goes down and you need it more than ever. Just remember, if it ever becomes a time related life or death situation, the VA may not always be there to cover it in time. And the VA can't cover your Family. You made a decision different than I have. Fine, you live with it. But MOST of the rest of us have chosen a different path than you have. And we are damned sure going to protect that pathway.

If I need that done my cost will be zero. Also my wife is covered by Tricare and medicare, and is costs almost 7 times what Tricare prime was costing before she turned 65. Just shows what the country thinks of vets.

Bullshit, his wife said he was blowing money so fast they couldn't even pay their bills. It's all in the Politico article. Educate your lying hillbilly ass.

You just made an unsubstantiated claim. Now, support it using the same source and then we can look at the Wifes motives. And if you have to keep resorting to insults you may be just spewing crap.

Apologies, it was in the New Yorker article:

On December 9, 2016, Kathleen filed for divorce, and on February 23, 2017, she filed a motion in D.C. Superior Court seeking to freeze Hunter’s assets, alleging that he “created financial concerns for the family by spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills.” The motion was leaked to the New York Post, along with the revelation that Hunter and Hallie were dating.

Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?

The article tells you everything you need to know about the slime ball, that is baby Biden.

Time to put this one to bed. Even seen a restraining order put out by a wife? Ever been through a divorce? I have. I lost everything that I had worked for decades to obtain even before the marraige. I watched he lie, cheat and steal and I had no recourse. I had no rights. You took the part where the Wife was using this type of behavior to slam a soon to be ex husband. This all about money, nothing else. The Biden Family did not support these views. Even while this was going on, Hunter offered a settlement to end it all of over 38,000 a month for alimoney and child support for the next 10 years that would have left him with about 4000 dollars to live on. But at the same time, he was still working on at least one multimillion dollar deal using a Diamond. The Wife wanted that diamond in no certain terms. But it was already consumed in the business deal.

What this shows is a greedy little witch going for as much as she can get and more and willing to use anything to get it including trying to destroy or harm Joe Biden's chances. There is a bad guy here and it wears a skirt and sits to pee.

Try reading the article and see what he put his family through, that's all I'm going to say.

It was written from the Wifes point of view. I read it. While most of the things were actually factual, it did have some trigger words and phrases pointing to the poor mistreated Wife. It's Sensational Journalism at best. You can misquote it all you wish but it's just sensational Journalism and there is just too much of that these days. Of course, your GRU employer wants you to keep hammering this when there is actually nothing there.

Whatever sparkey, LMAO.

You said, "Who really cares what Hunter Biden did?"
America doesn't go into foreign countries and demand that that country fire a federal judge so their son can get rich quick.

Stop being a dolt anytime at all, preferably before you face St. Peter and have to account for cozying up to such obvious false witnesses as the gross liars with trickle down lies to minions like you who feed on their hatred for an American President who's in there every day, doing his job so that the American people can remain employed and jobs come back to America to make it happen.
It's quite easy for Trump and associates to create all kinds of scenarios of misconduct by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine and create other scenarios linking Joe Biden. However, without an offical investigation in the Ukraine, those scenarios will remain unproven conspiracy theories. The Orange Clown has given his best shot at trying to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and has failed so it looks like he's is going to have to get busy on Twitter.

Actually the senate and Durham are looking into Ukraine, the senate is looking into the Bidens, Durham into election meddling, but you never know if that will eventually turn toward the Bidens as well.

With the help or your GRU employers, we know where YOU would like to see it go, comrade.

You keep saying that, where the hell do I go to get my check? You seem to know so much, I'm sure you'd know their address. FOAD

Why would I know. You can just read it off your paycheck and tell the rest of us. I already told you when you stop with the sensational spouting I might consider you might be an American. But since you won't then it's pretty well clear you are posting from somewhere in the outskirts of Moscow.

What did you not understand about FOAD?

Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

Sending a criminal to use criminal methods to attempt to catch a suspected criminal has always been illegal in the United States. It has a tendency to put law enforcement, Mayors and DAs behind bars or at least make them lose their jobs and more. We are bagging a Criminal called Rump. The verdict is pretty well in and only the sentencing phase is left to do.

What the hell are you smoking or snorting? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times in the call. Not a damn thing illegal about that.

Rudy is NOT the AG. He's Rumps personal Attorney trying to do an illegal action under the cover of client lawyer privilege protection. Once again, Ivan (can I call you by your first name) you lie about what really has happened.

Really, quote the law that makes it illegal.

Millions already ensnared eh ?? Stop the dependency, and do something that actually works.
Medicare is going broke. I'm certain that so is Tricare. I don't know if the later has ever broken even.

You honestly believe that either are supposed to make money? both are considered payback for years of service both in and out of the military. I still pay into Medicare every month whether I use it or not.

Tricare is for Years of Service and Sacrifice. It's one of the biggest reasons that many people stay for at least 20 years of service. Remove that and you think the Military has a shortage of qualified people now.......

Funny, I lost my tricare eligibility because I refused to buy into Medicare and I have more years of service than you. And yes, medicare is going broke.

Sounds to me like you aren't the brightest bulb in the light bar. I just got a double Catarac done. The total out of pocket to me was 6 bucks. I can live with that. In fact, if I were to do an extreme stay in a hospital with major surgery, the total cost out of my pocket would be that same 6 bucks. Everything is peachy but as you get older, things go to hell in a hand basket. The cost of Civilian Health Insurance goes up, the coverage goes down and you need it more than ever. Just remember, if it ever becomes a time related life or death situation, the VA may not always be there to cover it in time. And the VA can't cover your Family. You made a decision different than I have. Fine, you live with it. But MOST of the rest of us have chosen a different path than you have. And we are damned sure going to protect that pathway.

If I need that done my cost will be zero. Also my wife is covered by Tricare and medicare, and is costs almost 7 times what Tricare prime was costing before she turned 65. Just shows what the country thinks of vets.

Finally, you pushed one of my buttons. You are correct. Before turning 65, Tricare was much cheaper and better. We should have never been forced onto Medicare. I compared my Father's WWII VA benefits compared to my own and it showed they have been slowly chipping away at the Veterans benefits for decades. But it's go to the point where EVERYONE needs to take a good look at Medical. And I am just say saying that the compimise of using the Medicare/Tricare as ab alternative is much better than both sides have presented and the example is already in place and working.

Finally, you pushed one of my buttons. You are correct. Before turning 65, Tricare was much cheaper and better. We should have never been forced onto Medicare. I compared my Father's WWII VA benefits compared to my own and it showed they have been slowly chipping away at the Veterans benefits for decades. But it's go to the point where EVERYONE needs to take a good look at Medical. And I am just say saying that the compimise of using the Medicare/Tricare as ab alternative is much better than both sides have presented and the example is already in place and working.

Yep, I'm 100% service connected so I declined part B. Why pay when I have no need. I didn't have that option for the wife. I am looking into medicare advantage programs that might beat Tricare for her.

Yep, I'm 100% service connected so I declined part B. Why pay when I have no need. I didn't have that option for the wife. I am looking into medicare advantage programs that might beat Tricare for her.

I declined to go for service connected. I went with the retirement pay instead. I pretty much had my choice between 50% service related or 50% retirement pay. The only difference is, the service related had income limits and the retirement pay did not. But the retirement has co-pay on medicine and service related doesn't. It evened out. And I don't get to wear that cool hat you do. But then again, serving OVER Vietnam means I don't get to wear that cool Vietnam Vet hat either but get the same ribbons and a couple more. It's all in 20.

The problem with your wife is like with me. Dropping Medicare Part B isn't the problem. It's the fact that if you do then you lose Tricare. Now, Tricare, for those 65 or older, works like a supplemental. It pays the difference. It pays the 80 percent that Medicare doesn't pay. And the yearly cost of tricare is waved. I pay 135 bucks a month for Medicare Part B. When I look at the alternatives where I drop Medicare Part B and lose Tricare, it ends up, in my income level, being much higher using civilian health insurance. You might do better, who knows. But the Devil I know, so far, beats the Devil I don't know.

I am just saying, with al the crap that is being thrown around, we can use Medicare and Tricare to build on for a Universal Health care that is more fair to everyone. Yes, the cost does depend on your income but what else doesn't. But it's system that's been around for decades and works for millions already. It's already in place.

I declined to go for service connected. I went with the retirement pay instead. I pretty much had my choice between 50% service related or 50% retirement pay. The only difference is, the service related had income limits and the retirement pay did not. But the retirement has co-pay on medicine and service related doesn't. It evened out. And I don't get to wear that cool hat you do. But then again, serving OVER Vietnam means I don't get to wear that cool Vietnam Vet hat either but get the same ribbons and a couple more. It's all in 20.

The problem with your wife is like with me. Dropping Medicare Part B isn't the problem. It's the fact that if you do then you lose Tricare. Now, Tricare, for those 65 or older, works like a supplemental. It pays the difference. It pays the 80 percent that Medicare doesn't pay. And the yearly cost of tricare is waved. I pay 135 bucks a month for Medicare Part B. When I look at the alternatives where I drop Medicare Part B and lose Tricare, it ends up, in my income level, being much higher using civilian health insurance. You might do better, who knows. But the Devil I know, so far, beats the Devil I don't know.

I am just saying, with al the crap that is being thrown around, we can use Medicare and Tricare to build on for a Universal Health care that is more fair to everyone. Yes, the cost does depend on your income but what else doesn't. But it's system that's been around for decades and works for millions already. It's already in place.

Being 100% I get both, full retirement and VA disability and the disability is tax free. I only pay taxes on my retirement which zeroed out under Trumps tax cuts. BTW you can thank Clinton for forcing the military onto medicare.

I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.

We do a lot for your country.... we need a favor

Trump's mobster upbringing at its best.

"That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired."

That's why I said, "dormant," and not, "closed."

I swear, you people have the brain of a gnat.
Haven't you ever heard the phrase...sitting on it...?...burying it...?....

And when he isn't?? Then will you assfucks shut the fuck up?

Please tell Putin to mind his own business. In 2014, Biden Junior was already a multi millionaire by his own devices.

Bullshit, his wife said he was blowing money so fast they couldn't even pay their bills. It's all in the Politico article. Educate your lying hillbilly ass.

A lot of unproven stuff in that article. Who really cares what Hunter Biden did? Only you Trumpettes looking to distract from the fact your orange buddy is a crooked piece of shit.
You said, "Who really cares what Hunter Biden did?"
America doesn't go into foreign countries and demand that that country fire a federal judge so their son can get rich quick.

Stop being a dolt anytime at all, preferably before you face St. Peter and have to account for cozying up to such obvious false witnesses as the gross liars with trickle down lies to minions like you who feed on their hatred for an American President who's in there every day, doing his job so that the American people can remain employed and jobs come back to America to make it happen.
It's quite easy for Trump and associates to create all kinds of scenarios of misconduct by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine and create other scenarios linking Joe Biden. However, without an offical investigation in the Ukraine, those scenarios will remain unproven conspiracy theories. The Orange Clown has given his best shot at trying to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and has failed so it looks like he's is going to have to get busy on Twitter.
You're certainly confused, sir. President Trump has given millions of people better paying jobs just by encouraging American businesses to come back to America, and manufacture better products here. Of course, not all of you pick up a foreign-made Mr. Coffe carafe and notice the poor engineering job done on producing carafes that drip coffee all over the kitchen floor when transferring coffee from carafe to cup.

American-manufactured Mr. Coffee products didn't make homemakers spill coffee all over the kitchen floor creating a lot of work to clean it up and either being late to work or having to come home to a kitchen that smells like stale coffee and has to be cleaned up before bedtime or have stale coffee smells floating all through the house all night long. I welcome America to bring all its jobs back home so things get made right and don't drive people over the edge with funky-horrid new products with ridiculous designs targeting Americans from afar. American-made products used to be purchased worldwide because they used to be made with pride and the best that the world had to offer.

When you open a box of anything made in China, you don't know what the hell your new set of problems is going to be--clocks sold at discount houses in college communities that don't last through the 4 years it takes to get through college and be on time to classes the whole time. American made clocks used to be made to last a lifetime, and my grandmother inherited a clock from her parents that was handed down to her daughter still working like a champ. The foreign made clocks start losing time after you change the batteries the first time, and the batteries that used to last at least a year now only work for 4 or 5 months, if you're lucky.

I'm sick of having to separate batteries so often and not put them into the main trash heaps that encourage people to bring used up batteries to a recycle place, usually available only in large towns, which could be a hundred miles away from the farm. You can say what you want about farmers, but they are stewards of the land and are more likely than everyone else to separate aluminum from tin cans, wash them, and take them to sell for next to nothing to someone who pays cash for boxes and sacks full of cleaned up cans. They also make sure the batteries are not part of their farm's ecosystem. They're wise people who love the earth, and they work their fingers to the bone to get safe food products to the market.
Do you realize that a lot of these overseas companies are there for the tax break given to them for doing it.

Obama had a plan to end that tax break & offer a tax incentive to come back here. Republicans refused.

Some manufacturers go overseas to be closer to certain markets & to manufacture in their larger markets to avoid the uncertainty of exchange rates.

And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:

Mob Bosses get convicted all the time for Conspiracy to commit murder when they tell their underlings, "Make him go away". That's code for kill them. There are enough code phrases from Rump that show he was directing it from the git go.

Really? You in the mob to know that? And what cases are on file of a mob boss saying "make him go away" and convicted of a murder that never happened?

Even if your made-up story were true, in comparison to this situation, that would be like saying the authorities made up the definition of the phrase, not the mob, but was convicted on murder for defining the phrase.

You really need to go back and learn some history. It's almost impossible to convict a mob boss under that condition. So they go after peripheral things like taxes, extortion, and more and convict them of those. Ever wonder why they are going after Rump for a lot of things? Like a mob boss, he has done a lot of things that were and are wrong. The list is alarming. Rump and his dealings before and after he was elected parallel a mob bosses behavior to the letter. The more he gets away with the more grandeur his next one will be until finally the majority says, "Enough". And that is where we are right now. You gave a definition of what it takes to be an extremists. About how weak one must be to follow in this light. Well, you are fitting that definition to the letter.

Again, the victim of the power of suggestion.

You and your ilk have had this "mob" thing stuck in your heads ever since pencil neck put on his mob act describing Trump's conversation with Zelensky. Had he not done that, you would have never dreamt up these mob scenarios.

In any case, Trump is a businessman that has been audited by the IRS repeatedly. In fact, under an IRS audit while running for President. As for mob bosses, they were mostly outed by their underlings, who were nabbed for lesser crimes. In order to get a reduced sentence, they agreed to testify against them. See the movie Goodfellows when you get a chance. It was based on an actual story.

Now did Trump deal with mob leaders? He probably has, but so has any very successful NY business person.

Rump IS a mob leader. You seem to think that a Mob Leader must be Italian. Well, kiddo, there are Vietnamese ,, Korean, Columbian, Mexican, Chinese and more that are also Mob Leaders. In Rumps case, he's a mutt but that hasn't kept him from being his own Mob Boss with his own Mob Family.

I see, so the leader of a family is a mob boss now? I guess my father was a mob boss. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump uses mob tactics. Learned from dealing with the mob in NYC.

"We have done your family great help, now I need a favor...."

This type of extortion & threats to get what you want. To use minions to do your dirty deeds & then claim that you never said it.

And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:
If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.

If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.
Well, with his own words spoken, that IS exactly what you're doing. Who are you trying to kid?

Which was Trump lying to Zelensky since Trump didn't mention that to Barr.

We do a lot for your country.... we need a favor

Trump's mobster upbringing at its best.

I'll have to nominate you for the best cherry picker award, taking individual phrases out of context. Good job commie.

Durham just started looking into Ukraine, the hoax will most likely be over before he's finished.

Oh my!..Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, ‘Close Friends’ with Alleged.LEAKER...er... Whistleblower!!!

Yet another staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff served as a fellow for the Atlantic Council, a think tank that is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Sean Misko has been described as “close friends” with Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower. Misko reportedly joined Schiff’s staff at the House Intelligence Committee in August – the same month the so-called whistleblower’s complaint was filed after first reportedly interfacing with a staffer for Schiff’s office.

Misko in 2015 was a yearlong “Millennium Fellow” at the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council, which has been under the microscope for its ties to other individuals associated with the Trump impeachment inquiry.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

----------

Given the hysterics the DemonRATS, and their toadies in the Fake News, are going into over the Ukraine, I have to wonder just how much US Taxpayer money did the Democrats launder through the Ukraine in the last 30 years?.....Piglousi was right when she told the Sqyad not to impeach....when the Senate gets it a SHITLOAD OF SHIT is going to fall on the DemonRATS....Don't think so, think about this....Lindsey Graham is going to be in charge of the impeachment matter in the Senate....like his DEAD BEAST FRIEND McLAME, he has eyes on being president after Trump....he is currently only 64 years old and seeing all the 70+ candidates running will give him at least 3 shots at it after Trump....IF HE CAN PULL THE PLUG ON DEATHRAT CORRUPTION...THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL DEMAND HE RUN ON THE TRUMP DESTROYING THE SWAMP TICKET as early as 2024!....I personally dont care for him but if he can destroy the communist left...HE HAS MY VOTE and perhaps....
70million-Trump.jpg

Forum List

Back