Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

Sending a criminal to use criminal methods to attempt to catch a suspected criminal has always been illegal in the United States. It has a tendency to put law enforcement, Mayors and DAs behind bars or at least make them lose their jobs and more. We are bagging a Criminal called Rump. The verdict is pretty well in and only the sentencing phase is left to do.

What the hell are you smoking or snorting? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times in the call. Not a damn thing illegal about that.

Which was Trump lying to Zelensky since Trump didn't mention that to Barr.

Yet Durham is looking into Ukraine, go figure.

Oh my!..Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, ‘Close Friends’ with Alleged.LEAKER...er... Whistleblower!!!

Yet another staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff served as a fellow for the Atlantic Council, a think tank that is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Sean Misko has been described as “close friends” with Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower. Misko reportedly joined Schiff’s staff at the House Intelligence Committee in August – the same month the so-called whistleblower’s complaint was filed after first reportedly interfacing with a staffer for Schiff’s office.

Misko in 2015 was a yearlong “Millennium Fellow” at the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council, which has been under the microscope for its ties to other individuals associated with the Trump impeachment inquiry.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

----------

Given the hysterics the DemonRATS, and their toadies in the Fake News, are going into over the Ukraine, I have to wonder just how much US Taxpayer money did the Democrats launder through the Ukraine in the last 30 years?.....Piglousi was right when she told the Sqyad not to impeach....when the Senate gets it a SHITLOAD OF SHIT is going to fall on the DemonRATS....Don't think so, think about this....Lindsey Graham is going to be in charge of the impeachment matter in the Senate....like his DEAD BEAST FRIEND McLAME, he has eyes on being president after Trump....he is currently only 64 years old and seeing all the 70+ candidates running will give him at least 3 shots at it after Trump....IF HE CAN PULL THE PLUG ON DEATHRAT CORRUPTION...THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL DEMAND HE RUN ON THE TRUMP DESTROYING THE SWAMP TICKET as early as 2024!....I personally dont care for him but if he can destroy the communist left...HE HAS MY VOTE and perhaps....
70million-Trump.jpg
Breitbart. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

And when he isn't?? Then will you assfucks shut the fuck up?
And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:
If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.
Well, with his own words spoken, that IS exactly what you're doing. Who are you trying to kid?

I am not backing Trump, you are. Trump is a proven fraud & business cheat. A proven liar.

I am not backing Biden. I said if he is shown to be a crook to prosecute him.

Trump has been shown to be a crook & dumbfuck you is STILL supporting his fat ass.

Sending a criminal to use criminal methods to attempt to catch a suspected criminal has always been illegal in the United States. It has a tendency to put law enforcement, Mayors and DAs behind bars or at least make them lose their jobs and more. We are bagging a Criminal called Rump. The verdict is pretty well in and only the sentencing phase is left to do.

What the hell are you smoking or snorting? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times in the call. Not a damn thing illegal about that.

We do a lot for your country.... we need a favor

Trump's mobster upbringing at its best.

I'll have to nominate you for the best cherry picker award, taking individual phrases out of context. Good job commie.

Nothing out of context at all. Just dumbass you ignoring the truth as usual/..

Trump is a piece of shit. Always has been.

Oh my!..Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, ‘Close Friends’ with Alleged.LEAKER...er... Whistleblower!!!

Yet another staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff served as a fellow for the Atlantic Council, a think tank that is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Sean Misko has been described as “close friends” with Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower. Misko reportedly joined Schiff’s staff at the House Intelligence Committee in August – the same month the so-called whistleblower’s complaint was filed after first reportedly interfacing with a staffer for Schiff’s office.

Misko in 2015 was a yearlong “Millennium Fellow” at the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council, which has been under the microscope for its ties to other individuals associated with the Trump impeachment inquiry.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

----------

Given the hysterics the DemonRATS, and their toadies in the Fake News, are going into over the Ukraine, I have to wonder just how much US Taxpayer money did the Democrats launder through the Ukraine in the last 30 years?.....Piglousi was right when she told the Sqyad not to impeach....when the Senate gets it a SHITLOAD OF SHIT is going to fall on the DemonRATS....Don't think so, think about this....Lindsey Graham is going to be in charge of the impeachment matter in the Senate....like his DEAD BEAST FRIEND McLAME, he has eyes on being president after Trump....he is currently only 64 years old and seeing all the 70+ candidates running will give him at least 3 shots at it after Trump....IF HE CAN PULL THE PLUG ON DEATHRAT CORRUPTION...THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL DEMAND HE RUN ON THE TRUMP DESTROYING THE SWAMP TICKET as early as 2024!....I personally dont care for him but if he can destroy the communist left...HE HAS MY VOTE and perhaps....
70million-Trump.jpg
Breitbart. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I do love TRIGGERING THE AMERICAN HATERS when they have NOTHING to refute what I posted....No wonder all the scum left on USMB hasn't got a 3 digit IQ if added together!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Really? You in the mob to know that? And what cases are on file of a mob boss saying "make him go away" and convicted of a murder that never happened?

Even if your made-up story were true, in comparison to this situation, that would be like saying the authorities made up the definition of the phrase, not the mob, but was convicted on murder for defining the phrase.

You really need to go back and learn some history. It's almost impossible to convict a mob boss under that condition. So they go after peripheral things like taxes, extortion, and more and convict them of those. Ever wonder why they are going after Rump for a lot of things? Like a mob boss, he has done a lot of things that were and are wrong. The list is alarming. Rump and his dealings before and after he was elected parallel a mob bosses behavior to the letter. The more he gets away with the more grandeur his next one will be until finally the majority says, "Enough". And that is where we are right now. You gave a definition of what it takes to be an extremists. About how weak one must be to follow in this light. Well, you are fitting that definition to the letter.

Again, the victim of the power of suggestion.

You and your ilk have had this "mob" thing stuck in your heads ever since pencil neck put on his mob act describing Trump's conversation with Zelensky. Had he not done that, you would have never dreamt up these mob scenarios.

In any case, Trump is a businessman that has been audited by the IRS repeatedly. In fact, under an IRS audit while running for President. As for mob bosses, they were mostly outed by their underlings, who were nabbed for lesser crimes. In order to get a reduced sentence, they agreed to testify against them. See the movie Goodfellows when you get a chance. It was based on an actual story.

Now did Trump deal with mob leaders? He probably has, but so has any very successful NY business person.

Rump IS a mob leader. You seem to think that a Mob Leader must be Italian. Well, kiddo, there are Vietnamese ,, Korean, Columbian, Mexican, Chinese and more that are also Mob Leaders. In Rumps case, he's a mutt but that hasn't kept him from being his own Mob Boss with his own Mob Family.

I see, so the leader of a family is a mob boss now? I guess my father was a mob boss. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump uses mob tactics. Learned from dealing with the mob in NYC.

"We have done your family great help, now I need a favor...."

This type of extortion & threats to get what you want. To use minions to do your dirty deeds & then claim that you never said it.

We all know what he said, and he never gave Zelensky any ultimatum. I know you puppets let that pencil neck plant this mob scene in your head, but Zelensky doesn't know anything about our mobs, so even if Trump was talking that way, Zelensky wouldn't know it.

On your side, we have:

I thought he meant.
I presumed.
I heard.

On our side:

Phone transcript.
Sondland testifying what Trump instructed him to do which was no quid pro quo.
Zelensky statement he felt no pressure from Trump during the phone call.

Bullshit, his wife said he was blowing money so fast they couldn't even pay their bills. It's all in the Politico article. Educate your lying hillbilly ass.

A lot of unproven stuff in that article. Who really cares what Hunter Biden did? Only you Trumpettes looking to distract from the fact your orange buddy is a crooked piece of shit.
You said, "Who really cares what Hunter Biden did?"
America doesn't go into foreign countries and demand that that country fire a federal judge so their son can get rich quick.

Stop being a dolt anytime at all, preferably before you face St. Peter and have to account for cozying up to such obvious false witnesses as the gross liars with trickle down lies to minions like you who feed on their hatred for an American President who's in there every day, doing his job so that the American people can remain employed and jobs come back to America to make it happen.
It's quite easy for Trump and associates to create all kinds of scenarios of misconduct by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine and create other scenarios linking Joe Biden. However, without an offical investigation in the Ukraine, those scenarios will remain unproven conspiracy theories. The Orange Clown has given his best shot at trying to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and has failed so it looks like he's is going to have to get busy on Twitter.
You're certainly confused, sir. President Trump has given millions of people better paying jobs just by encouraging American businesses to come back to America, and manufacture better products here. Of course, not all of you pick up a foreign-made Mr. Coffe carafe and notice the poor engineering job done on producing carafes that drip coffee all over the kitchen floor when transferring coffee from carafe to cup.

American-manufactured Mr. Coffee products didn't make homemakers spill coffee all over the kitchen floor creating a lot of work to clean it up and either being late to work or having to come home to a kitchen that smells like stale coffee and has to be cleaned up before bedtime or have stale coffee smells floating all through the house all night long. I welcome America to bring all its jobs back home so things get made right and don't drive people over the edge with funky-horrid new products with ridiculous designs targeting Americans from afar. American-made products used to be purchased worldwide because they used to be made with pride and the best that the world had to offer.

When you open a box of anything made in China, you don't know what the hell your new set of problems is going to be--clocks sold at discount houses in college communities that don't last through the 4 years it takes to get through college and be on time to classes the whole time. American made clocks used to be made to last a lifetime, and my grandmother inherited a clock from her parents that was handed down to her daughter still working like a champ. The foreign made clocks start losing time after you change the batteries the first time, and the batteries that used to last at least a year now only work for 4 or 5 months, if you're lucky.

I'm sick of having to separate batteries so often and not put them into the main trash heaps that encourage people to bring used up batteries to a recycle place, usually available only in large towns, which could be a hundred miles away from the farm. You can say what you want about farmers, but they are stewards of the land and are more likely than everyone else to separate aluminum from tin cans, wash them, and take them to sell for next to nothing to someone who pays cash for boxes and sacks full of cleaned up cans. They also make sure the batteries are not part of their farm's ecosystem. They're wise people who love the earth, and they work their fingers to the bone to get safe food products to the market.
Do you realize that a lot of these overseas companies are there for the tax break given to them for doing it.

Obama had a plan to end that tax break & offer a tax incentive to come back here. Republicans refused.

Some manufacturers go overseas to be closer to certain markets & to manufacture in their larger markets to avoid the uncertainty of exchange rates.

Nobody gets a tax break for moving overseas. That's a leftist urban legend. The only tax breaks a company gets is moving expenses. And they get those breaks whether they're moving from Detroit to Chicago, or from New York to Brazil. It's not much and certainly not worth all the expense of moving.

Which was Trump lying to Zelensky since Trump didn't mention that to Barr.

Yet Durham is looking into Ukraine, go figure.

So? It doesn't involve the Bidens or Trump's impeachment or Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr.

Dont let Fake Dave troll you guys. He doesn’t believe that he says. No one can actually be that stupid IRL.

Fake Dave can’t be walking around so angry all the time. So so so mad. His blood pressure must be so high.

Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

Rudy is NOT the AG. He's Rumps personal Attorney trying to do an illegal action under the cover of client lawyer privilege protection. Once again, Ivan (can I call you by your first name) you lie about what really has happened.
The president has a right to private counsel and his lawyer has an obligation to uncover crimes against his client....

Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, ‘Close Friends’ with Alleged ‘Whistleblower’

Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, 'Close Friends' with Alleged 'Whistleblower'
26 Nov 19 ~ By Aaron Klein

Comment:
Things are beginning to gel. We first ties of Schitf with Glen Simpson of GPS and now a Staffer of Schitf is found pussy footing with Eric Ciaramella. All linked to Burisma. Strange the collusion here has not been exposed before.
Avid Progressive Marxist Socialist Democrat Leftists and their "Resistance" in going along with the impeachment lie, simply put, they've put their careers ahead of our country’s welfare and survival. This is turning back on them as truth continues to come out. Come on everyone. This is all a joke. It needs to be followed through on and these scum need to be prosecuted and put in jail.
This is just the start. Not only the Biden, Kerry and Pelosi all have sons that are involved with Bursima and Ukrainian gas & oil companies. This is just getting started with the Senate - they write the rules for foreign aid that enable payola and kickbacks and Giuliani is pressuring Graham over ambassador Taylor blocking visas for three Ukrainians who are trying to come here to testify. Stock up on popcorn..This particular part of the Swamp is turning out to be a pool of warm, oozing, stinky Schitf. What webs we weave when we create tell lies.

Now that we know that Eric Fucking Ciaramella is the mole, the democrats are fucked. It's about on the level of Chuck Schumer filing a complaint...
The identity of the whistle blower or his evidence no longer matters.
The investigation has moved on well past him.
ROFL! We all know it matters, and he will certainly have to testify in the Senate.
No...it doesn't matter and I'm sure the Senate will be much more interested in testimony from all the witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the President's actions.
If it doesn't matter, then why are Schiff ass kissing turds like you trying so hard to get everyone to ignore him?

The Senate is going to rake the so-called "whistleblower" over the coals. For a least a week we will be regaled with all the evidence that he hates Trump and that he has been conspiring for three years stage a coup against him.

Schiff will also have his time in the hot seat. He won't be coming back to the House next year.
So...what does it matter if the whistleblower is the biggest Trump-hating Communist in the universe?
The enquiry is proceeding to uncover actual testimony from first-hand witnesses.
The whistleblower is no longer relevant to the process.
It doesn't matter how many times you claim otherwise, the whistleblower is highly relevant.

This whole thing is blowing up in the dems faces....more dems each day are backing away from impeachment....that tells me their phones are melting...so regardless of this mornings CNN bullshit poll I'm convinced its not going well for Schiff and Company....and stories about Schiff and his whistle buddy add to the concern by his fellow dems...

Yes, it names who is authorized to make requests that Ukraine must comply with. Ukraine is free to ignore any other request, but nothing in the treaty makes other requests illegal.

I just made it clear that you're the lying moron. You tried to put one over on forum members by omitting the crucial section of the document that defines what "authorized" means.
Lying fucking moron, the treaty authorizes no one else but the section I mentioned to make the request.

It also requires the Attorney General to name the authority of an ongoing investigation, proceeding or prosecution for which the other country's assistance is requested. There was no such investigation, proceeding or prosecution.
ROFL! I just explained to you the meaning of the term "authorize," and you ignore it.

They are "authorized" to make a request that the government of Ukraine must comply with. Otherwise the government of Ukraine can ignore it. However, it's not illegal for any other person to make such a request. Trump was operating under the terms of the treaty by directing Barr to contact the government of Ukraine. That's why Schiff is no longer pursuing the "quid pro quo" line of attack. I realizes that will go nowhere.
Lying fucking moron, YOU posted...

The contracting states shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.

Emphasis added to highlight what a lying fucking moron you are.

"in accordance with the provisions of this treaty includes the stated provision that our Attorney General, or someone the Attorney General designates, makes the reqest.

And he or she has to name our authority on the investigation, proceeding or prosecution with which we are requesting help -- which was non-existent in this case.

Are you ever not a lying fucking moron?

Ever???

YOU posted that. :eusa_doh:
I've already explained that three times, moron. It doesn't mean that requests for assistance can't be made by other means. All it means is that if want Ukraine to be obligate to comply with the request, you have to follow the procedure outlined in the treaty.

How many times does this have to be explained to you, shit for brains?
LOLOL

Lying fucking moron, one of the provisions of the treaty is that requests come from the central authority.

YOU posted, mutual assistance shall be provided "in accordance with the provisions of this treaty."

Now you're ignoring the very words YOU posted to falsely claim the provision stipulating the central authority shall make such requsts.

face-palm-gif.278959
Once again you are trying to claim that the treaty makes it illegally for any requests to be made that don't go through the channels outlined in the treaty. I've already proven that to be false, and you even admitted it.

It's difficult to describe what a douchebag dumbass you are.

This whole thing is blowing up in the dems faces....more dems each day are backing away from impeachment....that tells me their phones are melting...so regardless of this mornings CNN bullshit poll I'm convinced its not going well for Schiff and Company....and stories about Schiff and his whistle buddy add to the concern by his fellow dems...

Democrats are poll slaves. Whatever the polls indicate to do, that's what Democrats run on.

Between the decreasing television audience of the inquiry, and the fact they are losing a lot of ground with Independents, they are second guessing their little stunt. On one hand, they are trying to keep the radicals happy, on the other, they don't want to lose leadership of the House.

I'm sure they regret trying to pull this off in the first place now.

Its amazing to watch the shamed CNN this morning...they are acting like the white house is surrounded by the people demanding that Trump step down...they act as if 99% of the people want Trump impeached....I never thought an entire network could go mad but that is what is happening at CNN today.....

Thank you, demonRATS and IMPEACHMENT!...Hunter Biden may have to pay back the millions he made, which were stolen ...

Daily Torch ^ | November 26, 2019 | Bill Wilson

The one, overriding impression that Democrats, media and the left have left on many Americans after two weeks of the “impeachment” circus” is not what they intended. They have left the unmistakable impression of fear; near-panic levels of terror. And from what is now seeping out, they have every reason to feel this way.

You see, their con-game is about to be exposed. The merciless corruption and venal disregard for the American people that has become their entire operating model is on the verge of being dragged through the streets for all to see and ridicule.

At every turn, the true matter before the nation is becoming more and more obvious – the deep and systemic corruption that the Obama administration imposed on America, the disdain of the American people by the globalist elite, and the desperation to hide the facts from the public even at the cost of the legitimacy America’s most central institutions.

The list is long. From the vile action of the communist-supporting John Brennan of Obama’s CIA to the likely criminal “leadership” of the FBI under Comey, to the globalist hit-squad at the State Department, the picture is one of arrogant disregard for the law, an almost adolescent rebellion against the nation that has given them so much. And while the list of violators is long, it is fitting that the crux of the current debate starts with the outright, open corruption of the Biden family, especially Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is the essence of the modern leftist movement; self-important, narcissistic to the extreme and greedy beyond words. Once the Democrats and their quislings inside the bureaucracy learned that the President was looking into the Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, accused of stealing from the Ukrainian government during the Viktor Yanukovych administration, that had funneled millions to Hunter Biden, they knew they had to double down. And in classic fashion, Democrats and the left have engaged in an orgy of casting accusations against other people of their own worst crimes.

Hunter Biden could owe the millions he made in Ukraine from Burisma back to the people of Ukraine as a part of an asset recovery process under U.S. law. Under 22 U.S.C. Section 8904(a): “The Secretary of State, in coordination with the Attorney General and the Secretary of the Treasury, shall assist, on an expedited basis as appropriate, the Government of Ukraine to identify, secure, and recover assets linked to acts of corruption by Viktor Yanukovych, members of his family, or other former or current officials of the Government of Ukraine or their accomplices in any jurisdiction through appropriate programs, including the Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative of the Department of Justice.”

And now we know the new Ukrainian Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka has expanded his office looking at the theft by Burisma and the company’s head, Mykola Zlochevsky, of stealing $33 million from the country’s central bank. The monies are all fungible, so it is likely Biden profited from this alleged theft while at Burisma, even if it was years later. It looks like he was hired to keep this investigation from happening, so giving the money back is the least the younger Biden could do.

Were it just using the office of the Vice-President to protect his son’s highly questionable “business dealings,” it would have been bad enough. But now we learn that Hunter and another scion of the elite were neck deep in the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF) program, as Rosemont Capital benefitted from the program to the tune of $130 million.

TALF is the very definition of corporatist theft, a scheme hatched in the early days of the Obama regime that funneled tens, if not hundreds, of millions of dollars to favored actors of the political class.

The scam worked like this. A group of “approved” investors went to failing banks and bought asset-based securities. The “investors” would put up as little as 5 percent of the purchase price while the Federal Reserve — the taxpayers — paid the rest. But over the course of the term of the security, 100 percent of the payments went to the investors, nothing to the public. And when the deals failed — when the income did not support repayment of the loan, the investors were allowed to just walk away, pay nothing!

It was a license to loot. And ole Hunter was in on the deal from Day One. “This is a great example of the suspicion of many Americans that these bailouts were used to benefit connected insiders while ordinary Americans went broke,” said Tom Anderson, director of the Government Integrity Project at the National Legal and Policy Center, an organization that was critical of TALF at the time.

The establishment powers that be do not want the American people to get a clear view of the depth of corruption that has infected our nation — under both Democrat and Republican administrations. That is what the impeachment scam is all about – a massive cover-up of a system that is in free-fall.

Love him or hate him, nobody can deny that the great contribution of Donald Trump has been — and God willing will continue to be — the exposure of this venality. Hunter Biden should be made to pay back any money he got from Rosemont that depended on U.S. taxpayers, and any money he got from Burisma, which was stolen from the people of Ukraine.

As the circus continues into the next act, everyone should remember that none of this is about Donald Trump. This is an excise of self-loathing by a corrupt establishment best exemplified by the Biden mob.

------------

I for one, will only be happy, when these traitorous crooks are in prison for life or dangling from every street lamp in DC. These arrogant, malignant, anti-USA thieves need to be made an example of. NOW!

BTW, Isn't POSSESSION of STOLEN PROPERTY, a FELONY?????

Forum List

Back