I do know better, at least know better than you.

The word "fact" doesn't mean what you wish it to mean.

None of those activities are related to Trump campaign or Trump. They were all process crimes that Trump didn't know about, and when he find out, he fired him. That doesn't discredit Trump in any way.

I notice you got her name wrong several times, it's Yovanovitch, by the way.

Before being US Ambassador during Trump presidency, she was Ambassador in Ukraine for President Barry, who appointed her there. I don't know where did you get that, but she was not Trump supporter. There was no smear campaign against her, those are her claims that nobody else can back up. There are several reasons she was replaced, and from what I understood it goes like this.

In March 2019, while she was still US Ambassador in Ukraine, she delivered speech where she openly called for firing of then current Ukrainian prosecutor general, and that would be Yuriy Lutsenko. Although Lutsenko was corrupt, and deserve firing, it's not up to her to call for his firing, since as US Ambassador she has to follow rules of Vienna Convention that regulate conduct of foreign diplomats in host countries. She violated the international rule that foreign diplomats avoid becoming involved in the internal affairs and elections of their host country.

Vienna Convention Chapter III

Second, she is US Ambassador and serve at the pleasure of the president. Not former president, but the current president. According to the letter written in May 2018 (notice the date that is way before Giuliani got involved, and way before the elections in Ukraine) by House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions to Secretary Pompeo, about Ambassador Yovanovitch was making anti-Trump comments and he suggested she should be recalled. That has nothing to do with Giuliani or anybody else, it's just her disliking the president she was serving.

I'm sure you can find the letter yourself if you tried. If you have SCRIBD account, you can read the letter HERE.

Unlike you, I don't speculate, i support what I write with links to documents and articles. During this impeachment inquiry, several witnesses testified that Ukraine did not get lethal military help from Barry's administration. Even Ambassador Yovanovitch testified so. I don't have to think what Barry send to Ukraine, all I have to do is listen to people that were involved.

As for lying, compare what I wrote to your own writings. As I said above, unlike you I don't speculate. I provide documents that are actually facts you mentioned at the top of your post. Speculations are not facts. All you have so far are just that... speculations.

I strongly accused you of LYING twice 1 and 2 but you ignored it.

Manafort . Are you saying that Trump just silly willy hired people without verifications? Are you saying he doesn’t know him beforehand? Bullshit.

Military aid to Ukraine. I worked with active military and veterans on regular basis. So I know far more than you. And I gave a you a straight facts. Did the Russian separatist advance against those blankets and first aid? The answer is NO?

Yavanovitch. All of that you posted against her are totally FALSE. You don’t have any proof or record of that... Getting Guilliani involved alone is way off. Maybe you have not watched the hearing. She even said.... She doesn’t know why Guilliani is bad mouthing her. Most or all of the witnesses despised Guilliani. Most or all of the GOPs grilling at the hearing admired her service and dedications. Except fuck up Trump.

If she wasn’t a Trump supporter for 3 years and doing a bad job they should/could have fired her a long time ago. Don’t you think? Not when they are getting her involved with Trump corruption.

From a leftist source, the LA Times.

Obama approves $75 million in nonlethal aid to Ukraine
Here is another one charwin can peruse, and then come back and deny again. What do you bet? Lol
US ships 300,000 MREs to Ukraine military

No intiendo.

Obama sent these and that aid. What are you trying to say.

During that time, Ukraine was on the Corruption list and would not receive funds for offensive weapons. It wasn't until 2017 they they were taken off the corruption list for Military Offensive Weapons Aid. Not long after that, Congress awarded the 400 mil package that Rump held up. There was NO reason other than corruption by Rump that explains why the delay.

Wow, more commie lies, Trump had already provided Javelin ATMs in a 47 million dollar package that included 210 Javelins and 35 launchers. Ukraine just purchased another 75 ATMs and 3 more launchers. Neither were part of the 400 million aid package.

You ignorant hillbilly, I've provided proof of everything I've said. You're the one that keeps spewing commie propaganda. Carry on commie.

And what have you done to pay back America? I gave 20 plus years in the US Military protecting your right to be an idiot. If it were just you, I would say I wasted every second of it. But when I see others, it makes it all worth it and more. So you keep calling everyone that has an IQ above 60 a commie while you spew the same crap that the GRU keeps coming up with because Rump believes it himself. That pretty well means you are a Putin supporter. And it sounds like it's YOU that is the commie.

Oh fucking right, the GRU caused all this.
Ukraine ambassador putting out an op-ed against Trump
Ukraine MP being a source for Fusion GPS
Ukrainians putting out public statements against Trump
Ukrainian Embassy cooperating with DNC operatives
Burisma reps using Bidens name to get meetings with State
And I have more, but not going to wast my time.

And if you want to engage in humble bragging, I have 21 plus years of active military service in the US Army, 26 plus for pay, and received an ARCOM and Bronze Star for service in Vietnam. You don't like me calling you a commie, stop acting like one.

Just keep repeating the GRU misinformation. Keep it up and maybe they will send you 20 Rubles. What's that in American Dollars? About 7 cents?

Bronze from Vietnam? A Papercut gets you one of those.

GFY, you and your ilk are the best tools Putin has in the US. We had an election, you lost, deal with it.

Just pointing out the corruption that Rump does for his buddy Putin and the misinformation that you repeat from the GRU trying to cover that up.

In other words, LYING! Good job commie, your comrade Putin is proud of you.

Impeachment Is Destroying Democrats

Impeachment Is Destroying Democrats
November 24, 2019 ~ By Jeff Crouere
The goal of the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and other Democratic Party leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives has been to use the impeachment inquiry to destroy President Donald Trump. They hope to impeach him, followed by conviction and removal from the U.S. Senate. Otherwise, they believe he will be so politically damaged that he will resign before the next election. Ironically, the exact opposite political result is occurring. It seems the American people are realizing there are major problems with the impeachment process. The inquiry was approved by the House of Representatives without a single vote from a Republican member. In fact, two Democrats voted with the Republicans against launching the inquiry. The inquiry was a fulfillment of a longstanding desire on behalf of members such as Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA). Other Democrats and liberal media outlets have been championing the impeachment of the President for the entire three years of his administration.
Democrats are not only suffering from poor fundraising totals, but their presidential candidates are not creating much enthusiasm among the American people. Their latest debate was held this week and broadcast on MSNBC. Overall, it was a massive failure. On social media, mentions dropped significantly from their previous debates. More worrisome, viewership for the latest debate was quite anemic. According to the Nielsen ratings, only 6.6 million Americans watched the fifth Democratic presidential debate. This was the lowest rated presidential debate of this election cycle and represented a huge 20% decline from the last televised debate in October. Instead, the evidence shows that Democrats should be worried, not celebrating. The American people are tiring of the Democratic Party’s political antics. It seems the party’s obsession with destroying President Donald Trump may backfire on them in the 2020 election. For our country’s sake, let’s hope and pray they get the political result they richly deserve.

Comment:
Where has the leading advocate for impeachment, Maxine Waters, been during the entire impeachment horse and pony show? Since President Trump got elected her “impeach 45” mantra reverberated constantly like a broken record. Yet after the impeachment inquiry began she seems to have been relegated to the basement with all the other crazy aunts.
Part of the problem is that the general public NO longer TRUSTS the “popular press” to be FAIR, HONEST or even INTELLIGENT.
I find that sad but the MSN and their employees brought it on themselves.
I want to see Schitf Waters, Pelosi and Swalwell on the Senate hot seat answering questions regarding their lies. Seeing just one of these seditionists go to prison would be like catching a record walleye after days and days of fishing and not getting a bite at all. It would be like a deep, cool breath of fresh air to every one in the country who isn't stupid. Seeing a bunch of them go to prison would be a big step America resurrecting itself.

You gutless Dem clowns do something about it DO IT impeach Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
Revenge is best served cold We can stick pins in you traitors until election day

The Dem party will no longer exist after election day you fools poked the bear. :itsok:
Blues you're hopeless Your party the pubs are killing America

Meh, Dem clowns have no say in the matter. Even 58% of independents are against impeachment. Are you trying to lose the 2020 elections on purpose?

And what have you done to pay back America? I gave 20 plus years in the US Military protecting your right to be an idiot. If it were just you, I would say I wasted every second of it. But when I see others, it makes it all worth it and more. So you keep calling everyone that has an IQ above 60 a commie while you spew the same crap that the GRU keeps coming up with because Rump believes it himself. That pretty well means you are a Putin supporter. And it sounds like it's YOU that is the commie.

And if you want to engage in humble bragging, I have 21 plus years of active military service in the US Army, 26 plus for pay, and received an ARCOM and Bronze Star for service in Vietnam. You don't like me calling you a commie, stop acting like one.

Just keep repeating the GRU misinformation. Keep it up and maybe they will send you 20 Rubles. What's that in American Dollars? About 7 cents?

GFY, you and your ilk are the best tools Putin has in the US. We had an election, you lost, deal with it.

Just pointing out the corruption that Rump does for his buddy Putin and the misinformation that you repeat from the GRU trying to cover that up.

Considering you are repeating Putins....er.....what Rump says, looks to me that you are the commie Putin loving commie. How's the weather in Moscow these days.

You gutless Dem clowns do something about it DO IT impeach Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
Revenge is best served cold We can stick pins in you traitors until election day

The Dem party will no longer exist after election day you fools poked the bear. :itsok:
Blues you're hopeless Your party the pubs are killing America

Meh, Dem clowns have no say in the matter. Even 58% of independents are against impeachment. Are you trying to lose the 2020 elections on purpose?

You commies already said it yourself. None of us can believe in Polls especially in from the commie conspiracy sites you take your polls from. When you post so much GRU crap, do they pay in in Rubles?

You commies already said it yourself. None of us can believe in Polls especially in from the commie conspiracy sites you take your polls from. When you post so much GRU crap, do they pay in in Rubles?

^^^ right these crazy Dem's should run the country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
No one says dems should run the country but you AH's are letting Russia run it

Russia is running the country...riiiiiiight :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Sure they are They have our president kissing Putins ass

I strongly accused you of LYING twice 1 and 2 but you ignored it.

I did not ignore it, I answered to it within the whole context. Since your attention span is shorter than of the gold fish, let me repeat.

*** According to the letter written in May 2018 by House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions to Secretary Pompeo, about Ambassador Yovanovitch was making anti-Trump comments and he suggested she should be recalled. That has nothing to do with Giuliani or anybody else, it's just her disliking the president she was serving. Notice the date that is way before Giuliani got involved, and way before the elections in Ukraine.

Second, here is the text from the transcript of the phone call between Trump and Zelensky. Read this, asshole.

Zelensky:"... I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the United States from Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich. It was great that you were the first one who told me that she was a bad ambassador because I agree·with you 100%. Her attitude towards me was far from the best as she admired the previous President and she was on his side. She would not accept me as a new President well enough."

2. The only proof you got that Ukraine meddle in 2016 came from conspiracy theory promoted by Trump and Guilliani trying to save Putin. How convenient.

Ukrainians admitted they were interfering with US elections by working with DNC to help Hillary campaign. The have head of their new Anti-corruption bureau" on tape that they were helping Hillary campaign. Their Ukrainian court declared they were doing so. Even Politico, which is nowhere near the right wing wrote about it.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

You may want to discredit it, but its truth that the Wikileaks DNC email dump also confirmed DNC operative Chalupa working with Ukrainians on getting dirt on Manafort and Trump. Her actual emails confirms that.

Edit: Here is the audio tape that Glenn Beck played about Ukrainian officials were helping Hillary. Tape was released by member of Ukrainian parliament and it reveals Artem Sytnyk, director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, stating that he tried to sabotage the campaign of Donald Trump in an effort to boost Clinton.

WATCH HERE

Manafort . Are you saying that Trump just silly willy hired people without verifications? Are you saying he doesn’t know him beforehand? Bullshit.
I am not saying that. Manafort used to work for Reagan, I think. Then he became lobbyist. Then he went to Ukraine, made shitload of money. There used to be investigation about it years back, but he was cleared back then. The reason the investigation was reopened by Mueller was because he work for Trump campaign and new information surfaced from Ukrainians that channeled it to DNC. Without that, Mueller would have nothing on him.

Military aid to Ukraine. I worked with active military and veterans on regular basis. So I know far more than you. And I gave a you a straight facts.

Riiight. You work with military and veterans. So what? I don't give a shit who you work with, and what you think know is what you "heard" from suppose people that probably have no relations with Ukraine.

Listen the testimonies of people directly involved in Ukraine. No lethal military aid was provided during Barry's administration. Those ARE the straight facts.

And by the way, I am a veteran.

Did the Russian separatist advance against those blankets and first aid? The answer is NO?

NO? LOL

Tell me, who controls Crimea today?

Yavanovitch. All of that you posted against her are totally FALSE. You don’t have any proof or record of that... Getting Guilliani involved alone is way off. Maybe you have not watched the hearing. She even said.... She doesn’t know why Guilliani is bad mouthing her. Most or all of the witnesses despised Guilliani. Most or all of the GOPs grilling at the hearing admired her service and dedications. Except fuck up Trump.

If she wasn’t a Trump supporter for 3 years and doing a bad job they should/could have fired her a long time ago. Don’t you think? Not when they are getting her involved with Trump corruption.

I posted link to letter from Sessions to Pompeo. And above I quoted Zelensky own words. Those were actual proofs.

Dude you are full of cow dung.

You are veteran doesn’t mean you know what you are talking about.

*** According. Where is your link? Your BS dated May 2018. So why didn’t they fired her then? Pompeo is in charge of state and foreign affairs. So why is he getting informed from Pete Sessions? Do you expect any kinds of truthfulness coming from Sessions and Pompeo that works for this idiot?
So they fired her when she is get on the way of Guilliani. Right?

Here is the Wikipedia 2019 please update your ignorance.

If Yavanovitch was bad mouthing Zelensky or Trump.
That is because Guilliani already planted those lies against her. Guilliani traveled to Ukraine this January.

At the hearing NONE nothing of your bullshit from GOPs that was mentioned against her. NONE. No anti Trump or anti Zelensky. She is on the attack.

It’s really hard to believed that an ambassador at that level will bad mouthing a new elected president and the us president.

Your conspiracy theory that Ukrainian not the Russian rape your democracy during 2016 election. Was already proven totally false by the US intelligence agencies that are hired by this reject POTUS.

Your link from Politico 2017 supposed to be credible today? Just ask your self if you are an honest person. Why didn’t this lying piece of shit president didn’t blame Ukraine before? Never till late this year. Why?

That was also brought up by Fiona Hill at the hearing in front of Nunez. To stop because this is planted by Russian operatives embrace by Trump to save his buddy Putin.

Who controls Crimea and Syria? Trump’s lover Putin. Do you expect Trump will do anything against Putin?

Trump–Ukraine scandal - Wikipedia

Me working with veterans and active military officials goes back in the early 90s. I can assure you that I know by far more than you know and anybody in this site. I can assure you that 100%.
I also knew several states officials here and overseas. My godson work’s here at DC for 22 years.

So I know what I’m talking about. YOU DON’T.

If you believed in a conspiracy crap theory without any facts then rely based from enemy of this country. Then I grade you 85% you don’t know anything. Then you used it against your country. Then you are a traitor. Like this reject POTUS.
And you are a veteran?

You should ask your boi why is he afraid and after Biden?

Because Ukraine is corrupt and so is Biden. With no experience, Hunter got a multi-million dollar job with a corrupt company in a corrupt country. But as far as the left is concerned, nothing to see here folks!

You don’t have any evidence that Biden was corrupt.
But we have a very very clear evidence that Trump is very corrupt. That’s a fact jack.

This planet has 7.5 billion people on it. Do you mean to tell me there is nothing corrupt about a VP's son getting the job when he was the least qualified out of all these people? Not only that, but the highest paid member on the board?

Talking about corrupt. Why don’t you start with your Boi Trump?

The only idiots that keeps talking about Biden and his son committed corruption are Trump supporters. Nobody else.

As far as unqualified. Trump is inept and most unqualified president. The whole world knows that.

The requirements to be a US President are written within the US Constitution, and Trump meets those requirements. You don't have to be an establishment person to get to be President.

A two year 45 million dollar investigation that turned up nothing in regards to why it was started began over a joke Trump made about getting Hillary's emails. But a drug addict, kicked out of the military, in and out of rehabs three times, gets a job for 83,000 a year, and nobody is supposed to care.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump. It just they can’t indict a sitting president. That’s a fact jack. I’m not sure why you have to brought this up? Poorly informed?

We are talking about unqualified which I gave you several examples. Trump and Kushner.

So Hunter got a high paying job and unqualified? SO WHAT?
Another example. How many of Trump former cabinets that are unqualified, over paid, fired or corrupted?

If this is all you’ve got against Biden then it’s laughable. Hunter has nothing to do with all these lying propaganda that you and your buddies are spreading.

Here is Hunter Biden Wikipedia. You may want to update yourself. He is paid $50,000 not $83,000 that you are lying.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia

FACT CHECK: Was Hunter Biden Paid As Much As $50,000 A Month For His Work With Burisma?

There is no difference between a Socialist and a Democrat Socialist. They threw the name Democrat in there to edge into the party, which will be totally Socialist within the next two decades.

And since you don't read posts before you reply, I'll state it again: the only stance of Trump that the that the white supremacists like is his southern border policy, because it keeps Hispanics out of the country. They don't care what his reasons are. It benefits them as far as they're concerned.

Correct.

Lenin was Social-Democrat. There is no difference in between Russian Marxist philosophy from today's so called Social Democrats.

Lenin: The Tasks of the Russian Social-Democrats

Lenin’s Conception of Socialism

View attachment 291321

Forward anyone?

It's how they will ease it in.

It went from Democrat to progressive.
From progressive to liberalism.
From liberalism to Democrat socialism. \

Down the road.

Democrat socialism to socialism.
From socialism to socialist communism.
From socialist communism to plain communism.
Yep, and the reason being is because when ever you start making demands on the people in which will be known to not be accepted by them, then this is when the progression of these things begin to take place. This goes for anything the people of this country find inappropriate for them to be forced into.

Wrong. Your people started these corruptions. Trump is the most corrupted disgusting dishonest POTUS. Trump is not a good person.

If your boi was smart enough to make an illegal move. The whole country would not be in this predicament. The Trump team are so inept and stupid they could have done this very easily without all the other people involved.

But Nah! It has to be a grandeur.

Let’s get this straight. Biden bragged and fired a corrupted prosecutor general. Clear and simple.

Trump asked a favor from a foreign leader to investigate his political rival. Is very clear example of a corrupted POTUS.

HIs so-called political rival got his drug addicted son a job paying 80K a month in an industry he had no experience in, in a country he had no business in; didn't even know a word of their language. And you want to label who is corrupt?

None of what you and the other commies claim can be proven. Unless you can testify and show how Democrats are able to read minds, then you have no legitimate case.

We went these over before.
Hunter got the high paying job with no experience. So?

Trump asking a favor to a foreign leader to investigate his political rival. Is not acceptable no matter how much you twist it. Trump is a piece of shit.

How is Kushner running around with out diplomatic experience? Don’t tell me he is doing it for free.

How is Guilliani a private citizen running around like a diplomat? Spreading corrupted propaganda. Don’t tell me he is doing it for free.

WTF does that have to do with it? Trump can hire anybody he wants.

View attachment 291181

This is not about Joe hiring somebody. It's about getting favors from a foreign corrupt company. Favors are not granted out of kindness. People expect something in return. An email was discovered through the FOIA that showed one from Burisma, dropping Hunters name to curry favor from the State Department.

Impeachment is not for what you or others find acceptable or not. Impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors, none of which Donald is part of.

Talking about hypocrite.
You mentioned Hunter unqualified and highly paid. I gave you an exact example of the same situations. You are full of cow dung.

I deal with hundreds of suppliers and vendors. So when I ask one of them to hire one of my nephews. That is a favor. Is that bad?

Biden ask Burisma to hire his son. Where did Biden violate any rules?

We don't know because it''s never been investigated. That's why Trump asked Zelensky to "look into it" as a favor. And if there is something that shows corruption, then Trump could have the IG look at that.

No, it's not bad if you ask a vendor to hire your nephew. But then again, you have no power to return the favor.

Wrong very wrong.
Asking a foreign leader a favor to dig dirt against his political rival. Is totally wrong.
You can twist however you want to protect this piece of shit president. That is not right.

I asked you a very simple reality question. Your answer is very wrong. Let me ask you again.

I deal with hundreds of vendors and suppliers regularly. If I asked one them a favor to hire my nephew.
Where and what law or any code of ethics did I violate?
Return back the favor? Giving them a contract.

Joe Biden got his son Hunter a job at Butisma. Tell me what law did he violate?

Trump getting his son inlaw a job unqualified. Is that also unacceptable?

Considering you are repeating Putins....er.....what Rump says, looks to me that you are the commie Putin loving commie. How's the weather in Moscow these days.

GFY, I gave you links and facts, now run along you're wasting my time repeating yourself.

Forum List

Back