Offended Yet?

Here's the problem .. it isn't just your country. It belongs to a lot of different people .. and a lot of those people it belongs to aren't christian .. in fact, America is becoming less christian.

America is multi-cultural .. and guess what? It's getting more multi-cultural and browner everyday.

Here's some reading material that may help you through this transition .. :0)

America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious
America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious - ABC News

The End of Christian America
The percentage of self-identified Christians has fallen 10 points in the past two decades. How that statistic explains who we are now—and what, as a nation, we are about to become.
Meacham: The End of Christian America - Newsweek

This ain't your grandpappy's America .. thank god for that.

Perhaps you christians best get used to sharing this nation.

Time is not on your side.

I'm just saying if you don't like what i say don't listen to and quit whining because i said it. If you want to worship the devil you won't hear me cry about it.

who's whining? did you think you'd only hear from the echo chamber? that's goofy.

it seems if we want to talk about who is doing the complaining (and i won't be disrespectful to you and call it whining), then it would be you.

just sayin'

We can't say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree. It's now called a Holiday tree because it might offend someone. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to anyone this offends go back where you came from . dont come to my country expecting me to change to please you cause it ain't gonna happen. Americans should stick up for thier own country so if your an American show it. Repost this all over the web.

That's ridiculous, hon. You can say merry christmas to anyone you want.

But when I walk into a store, why should someone assume that I DO celebrate Christmas. It is a holiday season for everyone.

Don't you think it would be rude to exclude me? And if I have a choice of equal stores and one bombards me with christmas and the other is respectful of our diversity, don't you think as a customer, i'd choose the more inclusive business?

And as a business owner, wouldn't you want EVERYONE'S business?

WE HAVE A WINNER.

Post of the Week

Here's the problem .. it isn't just your country. It belongs to a lot of different people .. and a lot of those people it belongs to aren't christian .. in fact, America is becoming less christian.

America is multi-cultural .. and guess what? It's getting more multi-cultural and browner everyday.

Here's some reading material that may help you through this transition .. :0)

America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious
America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious - ABC News

The End of Christian America
The percentage of self-identified Christians has fallen 10 points in the past two decades. How that statistic explains who we are now—and what, as a nation, we are about to become.
Meacham: The End of Christian America - Newsweek

This ain't your grandpappy's America .. thank god for that.

Perhaps you christians best get used to sharing this nation.

Time is not on your side.

I'm just saying if you don't like what i say don't listen to and quit whining because i said it. If you want to worship the devil you won't hear me cry about it.

who's whining? did you think you'd only hear from the echo chamber? that's goofy.

it seems if we want to talk about who is doing the complaining (and i won't be disrespectful to you and call it whining), then it would be you.

just sayin'

Christmas definition: A Christian feast commemorating the birth of Jesus. the calender is marked DEC.25 as Christmas not holiday.

We can't say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree. It's now called a Holiday tree because it might offend someone. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to anyone this offends go back where you came from . dont come to my country expecting me to change to please you cause it ain't gonna happen. Americans should stick up for thier own country so if your an American show it. Repost this all over the web.

Cry me a river ....

... build a bridge ...

.... and get the fuck over it. Nobody is stopping you from doing anything. You aren't being oppressed.

christmas-lights-7gif.gif

xmad7c9a75f7334_myspace.gif

157-20071221-5cd21e.gif

542263862_1390841908.gif

blackMaryScriptureAnim.gif

But when I walk into a store, why should someone assume that I DO celebrate Christmas. It is a holiday season for everyone.

Don't you think it would be rude to exclude me? And if I have a choice of equal stores and one bombards me with christmas and the other is respectful of our diversity, don't you think as a customer, i'd choose the more inclusive business?

WE HAVE A WINNER.

Post of the Week

You can give out post of the week after you give out post of the year earlier that same morning? :confused: :razz:

Cry me a river ....

... build a bridge ...

.... and get the fuck over it. Nobody is stopping you from doing anything. You aren't being oppressed.

Quit your whining and Merry Christmas

WE HAVE A WINNER.

Post of the Week

You can give out post of the week after you give out post of the year earlier that same morning? :confused: :razz:

:0)

That's the beauty of giving out posts awards to good people. They don't care that other posts have been acknowledged .. they probably acknowledged them as well.

Sweet

Who is telling you that you can't say Merry Christmas?

You can call it anything you want. You are only offended that others are not calling it Merry Christmas

Missed it all together, you must be blind to the truth.

Nobody is restricting your rights......you can say Merry Christmas as often as you wish.

If someone says "Happy Holidays" you are free to pout, mope around and sulk all you want

Why do you want to restrict what others are allowed to call the season?

Who is telling you that you can't say Merry Christmas?

You can call it anything you want. You are only offended that others are not calling it Merry Christmas

Nobody is restricting your rights......you can say Merry Christmas as often as you wish.

If someone says "Happy Holidays" you are free to pout, mope around and sulk all you want

I don't care. I love the look on store clerk's faces when I respond to "Happy Holidays" with "Merry Christmas"

They look really uncomfortable. Very sad.

I don't care. I love the look on store clerk's faces when I respond to "Happy Holidays" with "Merry Christmas"

With me they usually smile and say "Thank-you"

My point, froggy, is that you stated that we 'can't' say xxxx. I'm telling you we can say it. If it offends somebody, so what? Let them be offended. I wasn't put on the earth to walk on eggshells. I am not offended by the religious festivals of others, and I doubt that they are offended by ours. The ones who are offended are those who want no religion. Screw them!

But your gov't frounds on you if you offend.

Show me any place where the Government is encouraging or forcing private citizens to say "Happy Holidays" and to not say "Merry Christmas".

That's my challenge for you.

Damn, I never thought to do that. I say "Satan loves you" when clerks wish me Happy Holidays.

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back