Of Tucker, Hannity and Laura, only Tuckers show is steady, too many of the same "contributors"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just something I've noticed. With all due respect to Hannity and Laura, it's the same old clowns on every night. They toss some of the same guests around like local Women of the Night.

At least with Tucker, you know he will get some unusual guests and bring fresh, sometimes controversial perspectives. He's not just interested in inviting the same, fairly well known faces, but brings in new guests and perspectives.

I still will watch Hannity and Ingraham, but they don't compare to Tucker on a daily basis in my opinion.

Last edited:
Just something I've noticed. With all due respect to Hannity and Laura, it's the same old clowns on every night. They toss some of the same guests around like local Women of the Night.

At least with Tucker, you know he will get some unusual guests and bring fresh, sometimes controversial perspectives. He's not just interested in inviting the same, fairly well known (and the same) faces, but brings in new guests and perspectives.

I still will watch Hannity and Ingraham, but they don't compare to Tucker on a daily basis in my opinion.
Hannity is quite possibly the biggest crashing bore in all of alternative media.....Ingraham is OK, but repetitive as hell.

Tucker and Gutfeld on Saturday night have the only programs on Fox worth watching.

Oh, I really hate my job

lauraingraham.jpg

At least with Tucker, you know he will get some unusual guests and bring fresh, sometimes controversial perspectives. He's not just interested in inviting the same, fairly well known (and the same) faces, but brings in new guests and perspectives.

Hannity is quite possibly the biggest crashing bore in all of alternative media.....Ingraham is OK, but repetitive as hell.

Tucker and Gutfeld on Saturday night have the only programs on Fox worth watching.

I just find with Hannity, he will sometimes repeat the same questions, to the same guests. Often he just goes off asking 3-4 questions and the guest cannot possibly reply.

He loves his country and your Constitution. He's a borderline libertarian, but man, especially of late, he's just lost any approach to journalism. I'm not talking about the partisanship, but his approach. His guests are basically like heads in the Brady Bunch Matrix.

Ingraham has some deeper thoughts, but like Hannity, it's the same guests, maybe a topic of the day that is different. Otherwise, what I see on Monday from these shows I can watch the rerun on Friday.

I get it, it sells and they have their fan base, I just find Tucker is a little more educational and broad. He raises some perspectives I don't always think of. Nothing against the other two, I do watch them as well and enjoy them more than CNNs lineup the last two years, but I don't watch them as often as the 8pm slot.

Without question though, all three love their country and what her to succeed. For this alone, they are an important part of nightly politics TV.

I just find with Hannity, he will sometimes repeat the same questions, to the same guests. Often he just goes off asking 3-4 questions and the guest cannot possibly reply.

He loves his country and your Constitution. He's a borderline libertarian, but man, especially of late, he's just lost any approach to journalism. I'm not talking about the partisanship, but his approach. His guests are basically like heads in the Brady Bunch Matrix.

Constantly says "literally" (very rarely in its proper usage), "in other words", and a couple other phrases that become absolutely grating in their repetitiveness....Same guests talking about the same subject day after day after day...He hates Ron and Rand Paul, and virtually every other real libertarian...And he licks the boots of necons and the Likud party in Israel....I have no time at all for him.

Ingraham has some deeper thoughts, but like Hannity, it's the same guests, maybe a topic of the day that is different. Otherwise, what I see on Monday from these shows I can watch the rerun on Friday.
Far more intelligent than Hannity, and better mix of topics...But still pretty bland.

I get it, it sells and they have their fan base, I just find Tucker is a little more educational and broad. He raises some perspectives I don't always think of. Nothing against the other two, I do watch them as well, but not as often as the 8pm slot.
Tucker invites all comers to his show to give their side....He has even had antifa apologists on to expose what lunatics they are...Though I don't always agree with him, especially his somewhat bigoted caricatures of libertarians, he and Howie Kurtz are the closest things to honest brokers in all of media.

At least with Tucker, you know he will get some unusual guests and bring fresh, sometimes controversial perspectives. He's not just interested in inviting the same, fairly well known faces, but brings in new guests and perspectives.

I am fully convinced that Hannity is just a plant who is used to pacify conservatives.

Nobody gives a fuck that Democrats are accusing Republicans of wanting dirty air and dirty water, but he insists on saying that shit every election.

Tucker is excellent; Gutfeld is hilarious and the others are very good; but one who makes me laugh even though he's a far left shithead(he would call me a right wing shithead but I digress), but hell he gets a lot right: Jimmy Dore!!

He's the only left wing nutjob worth watching and laughing along with.

Greg

Jimmy Dore again: lefty who gets it right quite often; asshole yes but from one asshole to another...lol

Greg

All of them are ass clowns.

What I would to know is why some Fox people get more than one show. Both Greg Gut Field and Jesse Watters have their own show, but then you also see them do that show named The Five.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back