Of the first 30 threads in this Politics section exactly one is from a Democrat supporting a Dem Can

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
didate.........the rest are unhinged left-wing losers ranting about Republicans

Clueless doesn't quite describe someone who hasn't realized the number one news story in America was the Republican debate from last night. Take an aspirin everything will be okay by morning.

Clueless doesn't quite describe someone who hasn't realized the number one news story in America was the Republican debate from last night. Take an aspirin everything will be okay by morning.

clueless is a moron that cant admit has been the case before Trump arrived on the scene

clueless is a moron that cant admit has been the case before Trump arrived on the scene

Clueless is being so drunk you cannot write a coherent sentence.

Right on target. Bedo is a clueless nitwit with the cognitive skills of an 8 year old. Regarding Blankflurry's comment that we're "afraid" of Trump, I can't express LOUDLY enough how I sincerely hope that he is the GOP candidate or, of course, a 3rd party one. .

what do they have to brag about? so of course it's going to their usual dirty politics.

dirt and smear the other candidates. People have had enough of them. they voted them out of control of Congress so I hope they carry it into the Presidential elections

Right on target. Bedo is a clueless nitwit with the cognitive skills of an 8 year old. Regarding Blankflurry's comment that we're "afraid" of Trump, I can't express LOUDLY enough how I sincerely hope that he is the GOP candidate or, of course, a 3rd party one. .

Republicans need a bully to lecture others and to make them feel like they are accomplishing something after thirty years of failure. Chris Christie was a bully but the midget Rand Paul had no trouble putting him in his place and Donald Trump will get put in his probably by the next debate, then they will have nothing once again.

Nope. That is simply not true.

sure it is nutjobs

and it will be true for quite some time; because even you left-wingnuts will barely speak on your own candidates

Republicans need a bully to lecture others and to make them feel like they are accomplishing something after thirty years of failure. Chris Christie was a bully but the midget Rand Paul had no trouble putting him in his place and Donald Trump will get put in his probably by the next debate, then they will have nothing once again.

"30 years of failure"

that you would even parse things this way reveals what an obtuse rabidly partisan loser you are. have republicans been in charge for the last 30 years?

or are Democrats THAT inept that even when they are in charge they aren't in charge?

you mean this is you straight idiot??

"Of the first 30 threads in this Politics section exactly one is from a Democrat supporting a Dem Can"

Another conservative displays his idiocy.

YAWN

sticks and stones leftard.. let's see you defend any of your candidates

"30 years of failure"

that you would even parse things this way reveals what an obtuse rabidly partisan loser you are. have republicans been in charge for the last 30 years?

or are Democrats THAT inept that even when they are in charge they aren't in charge?

Your lack of understanding might be the sign of a serious disease. You don't have to be in charge of anything to either experience or be the fault of 30 years of failure.

Put the bottle down, a damaged liver can be a serious problem.

Put the bottle down, a damaged liver can be a serious problem.

good one dummy; give me one of your one day at a time bumper stickers

Forum List

Back