Of course Mexicans pay their fair share of taxes!

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Let's see. I live alone in a 2-flat and pay almost twice what a single family home pays. No American in their right mind would rent to these people unless you have a death wish.

One of the many owners of a single family home next to mine converted it into a Tamale Hilton a few years ago. The normal living space that one walks up a flight of stairs to is one family. The basement is now for a second family. And the attic is for a third family. Three families that split the taxes on a single family home and me in my 2 flat paying almost SIX TIMES what the Tamale Hilton pays. That is justice. MEXICAN JUSTICE.

Oh And of course the many children there will get that free K-12 education that cost around $185,000/student a few years ago. And most of that will be paid by state and federal funds. Only 25% is local/real estate taxes.

Now tell us how those Mexicans pay their FAIR SHARE?

Last edited:
According to their income, they do pay their fair share, but it do not off set the benefits they receive through their anchor babies. Gotta have an anchor baby and you get a direct deposit check each month and send it back to Mexico. Remember they are low wage earners and pay very little in taxes anyway. If any.

Forum List

Back