Of course Bush's decision to invade Iraq was wrong you clown. Obama knew it before he did it.

But you probably support them as well...at least your consistent.

I am happy about this, how about you?

Senior al Qaeda operative killed by airstrike in Yemen
By Hakim Almasmari, for CNN
Updated 4:11 PM ET, Mon May 7, 2012

Senior al Qaeda operative killed by airstrike in Yemen - CNN.com

Why would you think I support terrorists - I support Bush and Obama killing every last one of them. Trouble is I didn't support Bush diverting away from killing terrorists by the stupidest move ever to send US ground troops and much of our intelligence assets into Iraq where there were no AQ terrorists at the time of the invasion.

Republicans seem to be flabbergasted at the developing story in Iraq where Daesh terrorist scum won't be able to take over Iraq and be able to blame it all on Obama. For the past year I swear Rightwingers have been cheering Daesh terrorist scum on to take over Baghdad and the rest of Iraq for political reasons at home.

Anytime a dune coon bites the bullet it's a good thing.

How many times do you have to remind people that President Bush gave Saddam a year to comply with U.N. sanctions or be crushed? How many times do you have to remind the ignorant pop-culture educated idiots that President Bush asked congress for permission to use boots on the ground in Iraq and 36% of democrats approved before they dis-approved and became traitors when the political climate turned against the mission. Give 'em 'hell Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on a freaking executive order and since the media was a propaganda arm of the democrat party (as it is today) there was no problem even when 50,000 Americans died during the three year conflict that was so mishandled that the mainstream decided to call it "the forgotten war".

AF 11352986
The retarded dimwits that mattered then voted to invade Iraq, so your point is retarded like most libtards are.

There was no vote to invade Iraq. The AUMF authorized the use of military force to be decided by Bush if it were to become necessary based upon failure of diplomatic means to disarm Iraq of WMD. Read the AUMF sometime. I have.

Bush decided the diplomatic means would not disarm Iraq. It was his decision to make and him alone. His decision was the decision of a fool. He started a dumb war and was not prepared to wage it properly.

The Democrats that authorized the Great Decider to decide were correct because it opened up the potential for war to be avoided by getting Iraq verified disarmed peacefully. They had no way to know that Bush would be the one to kick the inspectors out before they finished their work.

If they voted against and the AUMF failed to pass Bush would have gone the Cheney way and have nothing to do with the UN. The Dem vote never really mattered either way. Bush invades Iraq under the 911 AUMF war against terror passed in 2001. Bush didn't need the 2002 AUMF because he calls SH a supporter of terrorists who could pass WMD to Al Qaeda at any given time.

For god's sake Bush invaded Iraq after Iraq offered to let the CIA and US military to come in to help the UN inspectors find the WMD that was alleged to be there.

There can be no doubt that Bush would have invaded anyway if the inspections were not resumed under UN Res 1441 and if 1441 was never passed as well.

WH 11353389
How many times do you have to remind people that President Bush gave Saddam a year to comply with U.N. sanctions or be crushed?

That is a false statement that cannot be verified by a single Bush statement, action or record document. Bush agreed to UN Resolution 1441 which gave Iraq a "final opportunity to comply" with his disarmament obligations to the UN. That was in November 2002 and is a legal and binding document founded in international law and everybody can read it. The inspectors went back in early in December 2002 and were finding no evidence of WMD and were reporting that their work could be completed by July 2003. Bush could not take the chance that Iraq would be verified disarmed, so the inspectors were forced to leave because Bush decided to start the invasion.

Do the math. Bush decided to kick 200 UN inspectors out in March 2003. There is no way that Bush gave Iraq a year to comply with all relevant WMD UN resolutions passed against. When you make false claims like that one the credibility of your argument is clearly and absolutely invalid.

Why not use facts when you try to argue against me? Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:
AF 11352986
The retarded dimwits that mattered then voted to invade Iraq, so your point is retarded like most libtards are.

There was no vote to invade Iraq. The AUMF authorized the use of military force to be decided by Bush if it were to become necessary based upon failure of diplomatic means to disarm Iraq of WMD. Read the AUMF sometime. I have.

Bush decided the diplomatic means would not disarm Iraq. It was his decision to make and him alone. His decision was the decision of a fool. He started a dumb war and was not prepared to wage it properly.

The Democrats that authorized the Great Decider to decide were correct because it opened up the potential for war to be avoided by getting Iraq verified disarmed peacefully. They had no way to know that Bush would be the one to kick the inspectors out before they finished their work.

If they voted against and the AUMF failed to pass Bush would have gone the Cheney way and have nothing to do with the UN. The Dem vote never really mattered either way. Bush invades Iraq under the 911 AUMF war against terror passed in 2001. Bush didn't need the 2002 AUMF because he calls SH a supporter of terrorists who could pass WMD to Al Qaeda at any given time.

For god's sake Bush invaded Iraq after Iraq offered to let the CIA and US military to come in to help the UN inspectors find the WMD that was alleged to be there.

There can be no doubt that Bush would have invaded anyway if the inspections were not resumed under UN Res 1441 and if 1441 was never passed as well.
Liar

AF 11354577
AmericanFirst said:

Every word I wrote is true. There is nothing you are able to refute. Thus we see your extremely short and non-responsive reply.

This is typical of most conservative types here and all forums. It is a consistent pattern whenever conservatives are confronted with the facts.

Post wording from the Iraq AUMF that shows that authorization was an automatic authorization for war?

You cannot do it and the result of it was Bush going to the UN and demanding and obtaining UNSC Tesolution 1441. The two documents work together and show Bush was absolutely publically attempting to avoid war and had every indicator that war was the dumbest option by March 17 2003.

Forum List

Back